Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust AGM 12:17 - Nov 21 with 14120 viewsDarran

Get there early guys no doubt it'll be rammed.

http://www.swanstrust.co.uk/2016/11/21/swans-trust-annual-general-meeting-2016/

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust AGM on 12:27 - Nov 21 with 5684 viewsWingstandwood

This will IMO be the most interesting SCST meeting since the Petty era. I should imagine the queue will rival the one that stretched all around the block from The Albert Hall Cinema right around (and past) Dynevor School when Jaws premiered and done it's run 40 ish years ago.

Argus!

The Trust AGM on 12:29 - Nov 21 with 5670 viewsLoyal

I will highly recommend that any person connected to the recent saga regards unknown payments, underhand sales or with prior knowledge stays well away.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Trust AGM on 12:35 - Nov 21 with 5651 viewsWingstandwood

The Trust AGM on 12:29 - Nov 21 by Loyal

I will highly recommend that any person connected to the recent saga regards unknown payments, underhand sales or with prior knowledge stays well away.

Yeah (any person connected) should go AWOL and have a (freebie?) pint in a more familiar and comfortable establishment with people that are more familiar and comfortable to be with.

That's it! F#ck off to sell-out GHQ i.e. Morgans Hotel!
[Post edited 21 Nov 2016 12:36]

Argus!

The Trust AGM on 12:41 - Nov 21 with 5622 viewsLoyal

The Trust AGM on 12:35 - Nov 21 by Wingstandwood

Yeah (any person connected) should go AWOL and have a (freebie?) pint in a more familiar and comfortable establishment with people that are more familiar and comfortable to be with.

That's it! F#ck off to sell-out GHQ i.e. Morgans Hotel!
[Post edited 21 Nov 2016 12:36]

Many feel the same mate, I'm not sure the Trust or the mainstream supporter are aware of the feeling and general consensus of how there is a real need to right these wrongs.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Trust AGM on 16:42 - Nov 21 with 5402 viewstomdickharry

May be that the Trust board cannot utter one word regarding the recent take over saga due to the legal consideration now being given to the matter.
The Trust AGM on 17:53 - Nov 21 with 5304 viewsDewi1jack

Think it could be interesting to hear why the snidey sneaky, underhand, deceitful, slimey b'stards decided to fug the playing side of the club up over the last 4 or 5 transfer windows.
And after that, we can hear their explanation of why the f**k they sold to a group of inadequate, uninformed, clueless w**kers.

And after that, there will be a bit of light entertainment trying to watch them get out of the room.

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

The Trust AGM on 18:02 - Nov 21 with 5279 viewsNookiejack

It will be interesting if we receive the August management accounts by then.
The Trust AGM on 07:31 - Nov 22 with 5065 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Is the Trust waiting until the transfer window opens and closes before starting legal action - because they do not want to damage any potential recruitment the club may do?

Is there a restriction on the time you can take to register foul play?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust AGM on 07:41 - Nov 22 with 5050 viewsbarry_island

The Trust AGM on 07:31 - Nov 22 by NeiltheTaylor

Is the Trust waiting until the transfer window opens and closes before starting legal action - because they do not want to damage any potential recruitment the club may do?

Is there a restriction on the time you can take to register foul play?

I think the Trust are playing this as best as they can.

Under no circumstances do they want to be seen as responsible for the shambles at our club. The more silent they are the more the skulduggery of others stands out.

If I was the Trust I would postpone the AGM until February to enable them to consider the latest management accounts, seek legal advice, put more distance between themselves and the rest of the Board and generally keep quiet.

If it does take place in December expect a pretty mechanical meeting, they "normally" are for any organisation, with the meeting rounded off by a feeding frenzy in the open forum as us gullible types ask the questions which other parties would love to know:

What are you doing about legal action?

Does anyone on the Trust still drink in Morgans?

Does the Trust know who we are after in January'?

Will we stay up this season?

Will we have a pre season tour of USA?

In retrospect does the Trust believe Tony Petty was a patsy for others?

Etc, etc

Well done the Trust.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2016 7:50]

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

The Trust AGM on 08:45 - Nov 22 with 5003 viewsPrivate_Partz

The Trust AGM on 07:41 - Nov 22 by barry_island

I think the Trust are playing this as best as they can.

Under no circumstances do they want to be seen as responsible for the shambles at our club. The more silent they are the more the skulduggery of others stands out.

If I was the Trust I would postpone the AGM until February to enable them to consider the latest management accounts, seek legal advice, put more distance between themselves and the rest of the Board and generally keep quiet.

If it does take place in December expect a pretty mechanical meeting, they "normally" are for any organisation, with the meeting rounded off by a feeding frenzy in the open forum as us gullible types ask the questions which other parties would love to know:

What are you doing about legal action?

Does anyone on the Trust still drink in Morgans?

Does the Trust know who we are after in January'?

Will we stay up this season?

Will we have a pre season tour of USA?

In retrospect does the Trust believe Tony Petty was a patsy for others?

Etc, etc

Well done the Trust.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2016 7:50]

Fair points although I don't think there would be any harm in issuing a statement along the following lines.

'Whilst initial talks with our new owners were positive, a number of decisions have again been made without any consultation . As a result we will continue to monitor the situation and press for dialogue. If this scenario continues in the short term then Legal action will continue to be an option for the Trust.'

Only if the current situation is as we belive it to be of course.. Maybe full consultation has taken place. We just don't know.

If it is as bad as it seems then adopting the moral high ground with a possible threat in the background may be the best way forward.

Edit. UX''S 'without' comment in another thread would suggest the situation is as bad as it seems looking in from the outside.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2016 8:54]

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The Trust AGM on 08:55 - Nov 22 with 4978 viewsHumpty

Have the Trust fully explained who knew what about the unknown payments? Apologies if they have, but I've yet to see an explanation.

Trust? Did anyone know about HC's forty grand a year?
The Trust AGM on 09:16 - Nov 22 with 4952 viewsWarwickHunt

Cocknose and Fatcûnt not taking questions then?

Colour me surprised.
The Trust AGM on 09:28 - Nov 22 with 4933 viewsmax936

Its a Trust meeting Jenkins and co won't be there.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Trust AGM on 10:16 - Nov 22 with 4892 viewsWarwickHunt

The Trust AGM on 09:28 - Nov 22 by max936

Its a Trust meeting Jenkins and co won't be there.

AGM. Ah, I see...

Red mist moment.
The Trust AGM on 10:19 - Nov 22 with 4886 viewswaynekerr55

The Trust AGM on 09:16 - Nov 22 by WarwickHunt

Cocknose and Fatcûnt not taking questions then?

Colour me surprised.

Too busy w*nking over a YouTube video - Adomah Vs Emnes - 2010/11 best bits

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Trust AGM on 10:21 - Nov 22 with 4882 viewswaynekerr55

The Trust AGM on 10:16 - Nov 22 by WarwickHunt

AGM. Ah, I see...

Red mist moment.

CLEARLY

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Trust AGM on 10:31 - Nov 22 with 4864 viewsLandore_Jack

I understand this is a Trust meeting. However, it would be great if HJ and LD were invited. Even though their chances of attending are slim.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2016 10:32]

#backtojack

The Trust AGM on 10:35 - Nov 22 with 4855 viewsWarwickHunt

The Trust AGM on 10:19 - Nov 22 by waynekerr55

Too busy w*nking over a YouTube video - Adomah Vs Emnes - 2010/11 best bits

I watched it 48 times. One minute and thirteen seconds well spent.
The Trust AGM on 10:36 - Nov 22 with 4854 viewsWarwickHunt

The Trust AGM on 10:31 - Nov 22 by Landore_Jack

I understand this is a Trust meeting. However, it would be great if HJ and LD were invited. Even though their chances of attending are slim.
[Post edited 22 Nov 2016 10:32]

Slimmer than Elvis riding in on Shergar with Lord Lucan bringing up the rear.
The Trust AGM on 10:37 - Nov 22 with 4853 viewsWarwickHunt

The Trust AGM on 08:55 - Nov 22 by Humpty

Have the Trust fully explained who knew what about the unknown payments? Apologies if they have, but I've yet to see an explanation.

Cooze did.
The Trust AGM on 10:41 - Nov 22 with 4839 viewsoh_tommy_tommy

AGM. Ah, I see...

Red mist moment.

I amazed you havnt had a pull yet 😄

Poll: DO you support the uk getting involved in Syria

The Trust AGM on 10:59 - Nov 22 with 4804 viewsHumpty

The Trust AGM on 08:55 - Nov 22 by Humpty

Trust? You asked me to give you money.

I did.

I now want to know when you knew about HC getting a wage from the club. Did you know before we found out?

Did you know when Jim White was spouting on here about how hard HC worked for absolutely no money? Did you know?

I hate to bring this up, but when you ask me for money and I give it I expect a certain amount of trust to come back. So far, I havent seen a decent explanation. If there has been an explanation then i apologize.

Trust? Please? An explanation?
The Trust AGM on 13:20 - Nov 22 with 4692 viewsTheResurrection

The Trust AGM on 10:59 - Nov 22 by Humpty

Trust? You asked me to give you money.

I did.

I now want to know when you knew about HC getting a wage from the club. Did you know before we found out?

Did you know when Jim White was spouting on here about how hard HC worked for absolutely no money? Did you know?

I hate to bring this up, but when you ask me for money and I give it I expect a certain amount of trust to come back. So far, I havent seen a decent explanation. If there has been an explanation then i apologize.

Trust? Please? An explanation?

There hasn’t been a decent explanation and I said this to Phil Sumbler and Stu Macdonald last Saturday. They tried to play it down, well Phil did, by stating “they can’t change the past - only influence the future“ and I said that ain’t good enough and I and others can’t move on properly if that’s all they can come up with as to why they kept Cooze’s “remuneration” to themselves all those years.

I asked them how the hell Jim White is still remaining on the Trust Board and that he should have been forced to resign by now and queried if Stu was the right man for the job been as he’s Cooze’s best friend. He countered this by stating best friends was a bit too far but they do go back many a year… Stu then asked me did I want for them all to resign as they were all guilty of keeping this info from the supporters, but I’d thought hard about this over the short period of time before I met them and said it wasn’t what I wanted, as it would create a vacuum and jeopardise all supporters (or words to that effect)

What I wanted I said, was to believe in the Trust once again, to feel we have a Trust Board strong enough, genuine enough and transparent enough to do its bloody job properly.

I still have not been fully able to forgive the Trust for their ineffectiveness and for so, so long. I told them Cooze was more handy to the selling shareholders than he ever was for us. And I told them we should be looking to sell our shares or a percentage of them and bank that money for a rainy day.

That is our best option and we should go hell for leather to achieve this. We are not going to be able to work with them, that’s clear as day. So we need to get out with our bloody inheritance from those dark days 15 years ago and our bastard legacy!!

We can police them as a Supporters Group from the outside but we want the money we facking deserve!! And to hell with Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, Van Zweden for putting us in this shit position in the first place.... oh, and the Trust too!!

It’s time to show our teeth and get our hands dirty. If the Trust know more than they are letting on as per the silence once more, then let us know, take it to the support as the decision makers have not covered themselves in any glory for too long!!
[Post edited 22 Nov 2016 13:34]

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

The Trust AGM on 13:37 - Nov 22 with 4662 viewsmax936

AGM. Ah, I see...

Red mist moment.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

The Trust AGM on 13:39 - Nov 22 with 4652 viewsDarran

The Trust AGM on 13:20 - Nov 22 by TheResurrection

There hasn’t been a decent explanation and I said this to Phil Sumbler and Stu Macdonald last Saturday. They tried to play it down, well Phil did, by stating “they can’t change the past - only influence the future“ and I said that ain’t good enough and I and others can’t move on properly if that’s all they can come up with as to why they kept Cooze’s “remuneration” to themselves all those years.

I asked them how the hell Jim White is still remaining on the Trust Board and that he should have been forced to resign by now and queried if Stu was the right man for the job been as he’s Cooze’s best friend. He countered this by stating best friends was a bit too far but they do go back many a year… Stu then asked me did I want for them all to resign as they were all guilty of keeping this info from the supporters, but I’d thought hard about this over the short period of time before I met them and said it wasn’t what I wanted, as it would create a vacuum and jeopardise all supporters (or words to that effect)

What I wanted I said, was to believe in the Trust once again, to feel we have a Trust Board strong enough, genuine enough and transparent enough to do its bloody job properly.

I still have not been fully able to forgive the Trust for their ineffectiveness and for so, so long. I told them Cooze was more handy to the selling shareholders than he ever was for us. And I told them we should be looking to sell our shares or a percentage of them and bank that money for a rainy day.

That is our best option and we should go hell for leather to achieve this. We are not going to be able to work with them, that’s clear as day. So we need to get out with our bloody inheritance from those dark days 15 years ago and our bastard legacy!!

We can police them as a Supporters Group from the outside but we want the money we facking deserve!! And to hell with Jenkins, Morgan, Dineen, Van Zweden for putting us in this shit position in the first place.... oh, and the Trust too!!

It’s time to show our teeth and get our hands dirty. If the Trust know more than they are letting on as per the silence once more, then let us know, take it to the support as the decision makers have not covered themselves in any glory for too long!!
[Post edited 22 Nov 2016 13:34]

Was this an arranged meeting Christopher?

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024