Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Come back Chico 17:40 - Nov 26 with 9427 viewsairedale

We need you.
[Post edited 26 Nov 2016 18:48]
Come back Chico on 23:22 - Nov 26 with 2753 viewsSoberBaker

Come back Chico on 22:22 - Nov 26 by oh_tommy_tommy

no idea,
bob doesnt like playing centre forwards
may be we are over loaded?

When are we signing Berbatov again?

AMOW

Come back Chico on 00:53 - Nov 27 with 2693 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Come back Chico on 23:07 - Nov 26 by epaul

All the stupid stuff aside Chico was one of the best footballing centre half's in the Prem easy

Bang on the money Paul. A bit of play acting (which is endemic in the PL) and 75% of our fans become morality judges, juries and executioners. Fabulous player who never gave less than 100% and dug Ashley out of a few holes too.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Come back Chico on 05:01 - Nov 27 with 2665 viewsDrizzy

Sh*t thread.

Poll: PlanetSwans Tw*t of the Year 2018

Come back Chico on 09:04 - Nov 27 with 2620 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Come back Chico on 05:01 - Nov 27 by Drizzy

Sh*t thread.

Why, because you were wrong and you don't like looking stupid??

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Come back Chico on 09:13 - Nov 27 with 2606 viewsPURe_Evil

We desperately need Chico right now, theres a lot of thick c^nts on this thread.
Come back Chico on 14:13 - Nov 27 with 2549 viewsSwanjack10

Come back Chico on 00:53 - Nov 27 by Brynmill_Jack

Bang on the money Paul. A bit of play acting (which is endemic in the PL) and 75% of our fans become morality judges, juries and executioners. Fabulous player who never gave less than 100% and dug Ashley out of a few holes too.

Play acting? The man would deliberately try and get players sent off for nothing, rolling around on the floor like a battered fairy , thats not the scfc way, shame on you, I was chuft to see the c#nt go move forward not backwards ffs

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Come back Chico on 14:18 - Nov 27 with 2537 views34dfgdf54

Come back Chico on 14:13 - Nov 27 by Swanjack10

Play acting? The man would deliberately try and get players sent off for nothing, rolling around on the floor like a battered fairy , thats not the scfc way, shame on you, I was chuft to see the c#nt go move forward not backwards ffs

There is no "Swansea Way". The guy who sold Chico put pay to that the useless tw*t
Come back Chico on 14:21 - Nov 27 with 2534 viewsDarran

Come back Chico on 14:18 - Nov 27 by 34dfgdf54

There is no "Swansea Way". The guy who sold Chico put pay to that the useless tw*t

Chico wanted to leave Blaine nobody sold him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Login to get fewer ads

Come back Chico on 15:00 - Nov 27 with 2507 viewsPURe_Evil

Come back Chico on 14:13 - Nov 27 by Swanjack10

Well done , numpty.
Come back Chico on 15:09 - Nov 27 with 2497 viewsairedale

He's only 29 too.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chico_Flores
Come back Chico on 15:29 - Nov 27 with 2482 viewsCooperman

Come back Chico on 23:07 - Nov 26 by epaul

All the stupid stuff aside Chico was one of the best footballing centre half's in the Prem easy

Capable of defending, not scared to put his bollox on the line, and more than capable of carrying a ball out of defence. The latter is a characteristic that turns average CB's into good CB's.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Come back Chico on 15:32 - Nov 27 with 2479 viewsNeiltheTaylor

Does he still have a pet monkey?

Joe_bradshaw -I thought the cryochamber was the new name for Cardiff's stadium.

Come back Chico on 15:43 - Nov 27 with 2469 viewsQuincy999

Benteke used to win every ball against Chico when we used to play against Villa.
In fact the only player of ours i have ever seen come out on top of Benteke in an aerial battle was Fer yesterday.
Come back Chico on 17:14 - Nov 27 with 2433 viewsairedale

Come back Chico on 15:32 - Nov 27 by NeiltheTaylor

Does he still have a pet monkey?

And member when he used to park his Ferrari outside the main entrance everyone?
Come back Chico on 17:26 - Nov 27 with 2417 viewsepaul

Come back Chico on 15:29 - Nov 27 by Cooperman

Capable of defending, not scared to put his bollox on the line, and more than capable of carrying a ball out of defence. The latter is a characteristic that turns average CB's into good CB's.

Is the correct answer

The hair and the beard have gone I am now conforming to society, tis a sad day The b*stards are coming back though

Come back Chico on 17:35 - Nov 27 with 2240 viewsDJack

Come back Chico on 17:26 - Nov 27 by epaul

Is the correct answer

But he dives mun... Strange, no one rips into Mo barrow or Jeff when they roll around half way down the pitch. Ho hum.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Come back Chico on 17:43 - Nov 27 with 2225 viewsicecoldjack

Come back Chico on 17:35 - Nov 27 by DJack

But he dives mun... Strange, no one rips into Mo barrow or Jeff when they roll around half way down the pitch. Ho hum.

The odd thing is that before chico came we used to moan that our players were far too honest and the refs would give us fook all because we tried to stay on our feet and not milk it like the other 19 teams.

I hated his theatrics but his overall contribution for us was superb, one of the few players who get the fans going,love him or hate him he was twice the player FF is and cost a fraction of the price.

Chico is prem quality , ironic how he played his best football under monk, obviously decided to work his but off and get the fook out ASAP !
Smart guy clearly.
Come back Chico on 17:49 - Nov 27 with 2208 viewsCooperman

I reckon a Bob & Paul double act would get him focussed.

Come back Chico on 17:53 - Nov 27 with 2197 viewsPURe_Evil

Come back Chico on 17:49 - Nov 27 by Cooperman

I reckon a Bob & Paul double act would get him focussed.

Leave the grown ups talk please mate, put your sunglasses back on.
Come back Chico on 18:04 - Nov 27 with 2173 viewsCooperman

Come back Chico on 17:53 - Nov 27 by PURe_Evil

Leave the grown ups talk please mate, put your sunglasses back on.

Opinions, mate.

Come back Chico on 19:43 - Nov 27 with 2122 viewsSwanjack10

Come back Chico on 15:00 - Nov 27 by PURe_Evil

Well done , numpty.

Prick

ambition is critical....................
Poll: do you think swanjack10 should be a moderator?

Come back Chico on 23:52 - Nov 27 with 2073 viewsmajorraglan

A larger than life character, who from looking at Twitter still appears to have a soft spot for the club. He is 29 years of age and should now be somewhere near his peak, he should be good enough to nail down a first team spot but I don't know how competitive his current league is and how long it would take him to get back up to speed.
He offers more than some of the current squad and if he's up to it, and wants to come back I would defo have him here.
Come back Chico on 07:00 - Nov 28 with 2032 viewsDr_Winston

Two years in the desert won't have improved him so it's a no from me, although it's nice to see a lot of the usual bullshit being ignored as more and more people finally begin to grasp what we lost when he left.

Swapping him for Fernandez at a loss of £6m was perhaps the worst transfer decision in a couple of years chock full of them.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Come back Chico on 09:54 - Nov 28 with 1983 viewsBloodyhills

Pantomime season is upon us but do we really need the theatricality of Chico? :D

Having said that I'd prefer Chico to Fernandez.
[Post edited 28 Nov 2016 9:56]

Poll: Who wants the Swans to lose games get relegated to get rid of Huw and the yanks.

Come back Chico on 09:58 - Nov 28 with 1979 viewsdameedna

Come back Chico on 07:00 - Nov 28 by Dr_Winston

Two years in the desert won't have improved him so it's a no from me, although it's nice to see a lot of the usual bullshit being ignored as more and more people finally begin to grasp what we lost when he left.

Swapping him for Fernandez at a loss of £6m was perhaps the worst transfer decision in a couple of years chock full of them.

This post has been edited by an administrator

No thanks.
Keep Fernandez.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024