Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
I feel that I can't be bothered to go 14:05 - Dec 6 with 5276 viewsFlash

I have lost so much passion for the club that I used to love that I don't know if I can be bothered to go to the game on Sat.
This isn't because of the take over and everything that has happened since, but I hate what modern premiership football is all about. There is hardly any loyalty from players, they are just in it for what they can make.. The agents run the game and try to sell their players to make themselves more money..
Am I the only one who feels this way ?
I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 18:06 - Dec 6 with 1091 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 17:56 - Dec 6 by jojaca

When fans are paying up to £45 a ticket, its more than just football we have to be entertained. Any sane fan spending a good proportion of their income to watch us play and then get treated a performance like the spurs game, must question going again. Especially when the poor fan goes back to his £300 a week job and our footballers will get 50k plus a week whatever his performance.

There is a lot of envy over footballers wages and I for one would love to see the house of cards fall.

I give up around 10 hours of my time and about £100.00 for each home game.

I went all the way to Spurs last week and watched a shapeless performance underlined by us winning a free kick at 0-2 by pressing the Spurs defence on the half way line, at which point our players stood around looking at each other allowing Spurs to get their midfield behind the ball.

When we took the free kick we had no one in wide positions and the ball ended up being passed all the way back.

Do I really want to pay / give up my time to watch that?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 18:13 - Dec 6 with 1075 viewsmonmouth

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 18:06 - Dec 6 by JACKMANANDBOY

I give up around 10 hours of my time and about £100.00 for each home game.

I went all the way to Spurs last week and watched a shapeless performance underlined by us winning a free kick at 0-2 by pressing the Spurs defence on the half way line, at which point our players stood around looking at each other allowing Spurs to get their midfield behind the ball.

When we took the free kick we had no one in wide positions and the ball ended up being passed all the way back.

Do I really want to pay / give up my time to watch that?

I think I remember that. I wanted to weep and I didn't step outside the house.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 18:41 - Dec 6 with 1044 viewsplasjack

Respect your views, but fair weather supporters are not what we want at this time, but full blooded fans.
I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 20:11 - Dec 6 with 956 viewsjack2jack

I know what you mean,but we have to support the team,there is a lot wrong with football today,but keep the faith.
I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 20:23 - Dec 6 with 931 viewsBryanSwan

Well 20,000 jack will be there either way.

Everyone is annoyed at whats going on, but you cant let it take away your club.

Poll: When will Russell Martin no longer be Swansea manager?

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 23:01 - Dec 6 with 851 viewsSgorioFruit

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 17:56 - Dec 6 by jojaca

When fans are paying up to £45 a ticket, its more than just football we have to be entertained. Any sane fan spending a good proportion of their income to watch us play and then get treated a performance like the spurs game, must question going again. Especially when the poor fan goes back to his £300 a week job and our footballers will get 50k plus a week whatever his performance.

There is a lot of envy over footballers wages and I for one would love to see the house of cards fall.

Top post,
Best one yet

Sod that for a game of soldiers

My methods are not favoured by some but by god i speak the truth.
Poll: What Happened Today???

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 01:47 - Dec 7 with 790 viewsLoyal

I feel that I can't be bothered to go on 14:39 - Dec 6 by oh_tommy_tommy

Nobody was saying this when we were swaning around europe thinking we were the dogs balls.

Seriously there's plenty of this kind of supporter about ,i know a few also.
i'll say it ,as ive said to them, man the f@ck up , SUPPORT THEM LIKE YOU DID WHEN YOU WERE ALL PISSED UP IN BENIDORM .
Strive to be the best ,better.

Amen.
Tommy is on fire this week.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024