Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Chairman agrees transfers?! 07:43 - Dec 8 with 3566 viewsswan65split

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/38245417
Chairman agrees transfers?! on 14:11 - Dec 8 with 783 viewsjack247

Chairman agrees transfers?! on 14:08 - Dec 8 by jasper_T

That's not what I wrote.

What was your point?
Chairman agrees transfers?! on 15:42 - Dec 8 with 719 views3swan

IF we strengthen then it needs to be at the start of the month not last minute.
At the end of the month more games have gone, the players then need time to bed in etc.
Chairman agrees transfers?! on 15:46 - Dec 8 with 707 viewsDarran

Chairman agrees transfers?! on 15:42 - Dec 8 by 3swan

At the end of the month more games have gone, the players then need time to bed in etc.

Well it's unlikely to happen for Palace away so I bet nobody will be in untill at least our next league game Arsenal home which is the 14th.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Chairman agrees transfers?! on 15:49 - Dec 8 with 703 viewsSwanseajill

Chairman agrees transfers?! on 08:59 - Dec 8 by raynor94

If we don't get a tidy return from our next five games, it won't matter who we sign in January

I've been saying as much myself for a few weeks...
Chairman agrees transfers?! on 15:51 - Dec 8 with 698 views3swan

Chairman agrees transfers?! on 15:46 - Dec 8 by Darran

Well it's unlikely to happen for Palace away so I bet nobody will be in untill at least our next league game Arsenal home which is the 14th.

Didn't expect Palace but as you point out it's then 2 weeks to Arsenal. So get them in and have 2 weeks training and (tactics)
Chairman agrees transfers?! on 18:06 - Dec 8 with 620 viewsmajorraglan

Chairman agrees transfers?! on 15:42 - Dec 8 by 3swan

The work to strengthen the squad should be taking place now, the players should have been identified and we should already be talking to the clubs and their agents. Just because they cant be signed now it doesn't mean they can't come and train here, Darnell Situ was a training in Swansea even though his registration didn't go through on time.
The club should be looking at making maximum use of the loan window, I believe it's 2 loan players from Premier League clubs, but I don't know how many can come in from European clubs, I seem to recall Watford having quite a few several years ago.

One thing we have to remember is that geographically Swansea is quite isolated from the other Premier League clubs, there are lots of clubs in the Northwest and London so players can swap/move clubs without having the disruption of having to move house, so players with families may not fancy a move here. The club needs to get in early doors and have the new players ready to role on day 1.
Chairman agrees transfers?! on 18:35 - Dec 8 with 590 viewsLoyal

Chairman agrees transfers?! on 18:06 - Dec 8 by majorraglan

The work to strengthen the squad should be taking place now, the players should have been identified and we should already be talking to the clubs and their agents. Just because they cant be signed now it doesn't mean they can't come and train here, Darnell Situ was a training in Swansea even though his registration didn't go through on time.
The club should be looking at making maximum use of the loan window, I believe it's 2 loan players from Premier League clubs, but I don't know how many can come in from European clubs, I seem to recall Watford having quite a few several years ago.

One thing we have to remember is that geographically Swansea is quite isolated from the other Premier League clubs, there are lots of clubs in the Northwest and London so players can swap/move clubs without having the disruption of having to move house, so players with families may not fancy a move here. The club needs to get in early doors and have the new players ready to role on day 1.

Which we have only done once, Jack Cork.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024