Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Booing Ayew 19:41 - Dec 26 with 6478 viewsjacktheripper

WTF was that all about! Never pretended he was here for the long term but always gave 100%. We have some right knobs supporting us atm
Booing Ayew on 21:24 - Dec 26 with 1049 viewsjacktheripper

Booing Ayew on 21:15 - Dec 26 by Swanjaxs

Thing is mate... you can call someone a bellend over a keyboard. ... but don't be suprised if you get "called out" .... Murph can fight his own battles I'm sure, but keep the personal insults to yourself aye 🖒

To be honest im long enough in the tooth to be called anything you like but I'm certainly no plastic. I realise there is a lot of frustrations around the liberty at the moment but i feel our energies should be directed at those closer to home. I apologise to anyone i have offended
Booing Ayew on 21:27 - Dec 26 with 1032 viewsicecoldjack

Booing Ayew on 21:18 - Dec 26 by Murph75

He's in it for the money. Couldn't wait to leave when teams started showing an interest.

So no different to 99% of footballers.

If tate was good enough to earn a better living elsewhere he'd have been off quicker than you can say jack legend. He stayed here not because he was loyal but because no other fooker really wanted him !

They are professional footballers it's their job to earn coin. Ayew is a mercenary, but at least had the balls to run his contract down to do it.

I really don't care what he does and I sure wouldn't dream of blowing sunshine up his arse when playing for the opposition. But when it's all done and dusted I've also got no problem showing sporting behaviour.
Booing Ayew on 21:28 - Dec 26 with 1023 viewsGowerjack

Booing Ayew on 21:19 - Dec 26 by Loyal

I tend to agree. We need to be cnts and good at being cnts as well.

Agreed

Andre Ayew is not a Swansea City player.
It is absolutely correct that he be booed when playing against us.

Anyone who questions this doesn't understand football and is the sort of "fan" we'd be better without.

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

Booing Ayew on 21:28 - Dec 26 with 1020 viewsMurph75

Booing Ayew on 21:27 - Dec 26 by icecoldjack

So no different to 99% of footballers.

If tate was good enough to earn a better living elsewhere he'd have been off quicker than you can say jack legend. He stayed here not because he was loyal but because no other fooker really wanted him !

They are professional footballers it's their job to earn coin. Ayew is a mercenary, but at least had the balls to run his contract down to do it.

I really don't care what he does and I sure wouldn't dream of blowing sunshine up his arse when playing for the opposition. But when it's all done and dusted I've also got no problem showing sporting behaviour.

Would you clap Gomis or Shelvey off if they were to play against us?
Booing Ayew on 21:31 - Dec 26 with 1009 viewsDarran

Fuçk him.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Booing Ayew on 21:33 - Dec 26 with 996 viewsMurph75

Booing Ayew on 21:31 - Dec 26 by Darran

Fuçk him.

I whole heartedly agree.
Booing Ayew on 21:34 - Dec 26 with 994 viewsicecoldjack

Booing Ayew on 21:28 - Dec 26 by Murph75

Would you clap Gomis or Shelvey off if they were to play against us?

Actually.no. IMO neither had done enough to warrent my appreciation. I thought both were lazy and stealing a living while here .

Can't compare what they did and what Ayew did.

Would you have clapped leon off for Sheffield utd when he fooked off for more money despite us offering him the biggest deal in our history ?

Point is that it's all re let I've. Boy done good. Deserves sporting respect after he's finished playing against us. Boy was indifferent and never gave it all (gomis,shelvey) they get indifference back .
Booing Ayew on 21:38 - Dec 26 with 978 viewsJackfath

Booing Ayew on 21:33 - Dec 26 by Murph75

I whole heartedly agree.

Me too.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Login to get fewer ads

Booing Ayew on 21:40 - Dec 26 with 975 viewsjacktheripper

Booing Ayew on 21:31 - Dec 26 by Darran

Fuçk him.

If there was anyone we were going to feck out there today would Ayew have been top of the list?
Booing Ayew on 22:26 - Dec 26 with 929 viewsKingBony

Booing Ayew on 21:01 - Dec 26 by icecoldjack

Tvvat ?who the fook are you ? You do what you like fella, I've got a bit more class.

Don't really care about players when they leave and im all for giving Ayew stick when playing but when he's done I can be adult and sporting and clap him off if i choose and I did it in the north east corner too and nobody said fook all . Sport is sport, we sold him for £25m his goals made us £100 m if you want to boo carry on. I decided not to as without him we were playing Burton albino today and you probably wouldn't even be there .

Tvvat.

Don't disagree with what you've said but I think it was £20.5m he sold for.

Either way it's still a considerable profit.

Daddy Daddy cool, Daddy Daddy cool

Booing Ayew on 22:47 - Dec 26 with 902 viewsvetchonian

Booing Ayew on 21:18 - Dec 26 by Murph75

He's in it for the money. Couldn't wait to leave when teams started showing an interest.

Bit like our ex board .....and most involved with football these days.
The good old days of players caring and having loyalty to a club are long gone

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Booing Ayew on 22:49 - Dec 26 with 890 viewsPatchesOHoulihan

Booing Ayew on 21:34 - Dec 26 by icecoldjack

Actually.no. IMO neither had done enough to warrent my appreciation. I thought both were lazy and stealing a living while here .

Can't compare what they did and what Ayew did.

Would you have clapped leon off for Sheffield utd when he fooked off for more money despite us offering him the biggest deal in our history ?

Point is that it's all re let I've. Boy done good. Deserves sporting respect after he's finished playing against us. Boy was indifferent and never gave it all (gomis,shelvey) they get indifference back .

Wouldn't clap ayew

would have clapped Leon

Totally different circumstances - Leon had put in a number of seasons with us and was clearly getting messed about by our manager at the time

I guess Ayew was messed around a bit but that was more to do with trying to shoehorn him into the team as he didn't really fit us -

Ayew was just another player to me today

This is Patches O'Houlihan saying "Take care of your balls, and they'll take care of you."

Booing Ayew on 23:23 - Dec 26 with 846 viewsjack247

Booing Ayew on 19:57 - Dec 26 by longlostjack

Who gives a toss if he was booed or not - he certainly wouldn't have. Irrelevant crap.
[Post edited 26 Dec 2016 20:00]

This exactly. I didn't boo him or clap him at any point. He is just an ex player. If anyone wanted to boo or clap that's their perogative. He really wouldn't have cared either way and we have bigger things to worry about.
Booing Ayew on 23:33 - Dec 26 with 832 viewsbarry_island

Booing Ayew on 21:01 - Dec 26 by icecoldjack

Tvvat ?who the fook are you ? You do what you like fella, I've got a bit more class.

Don't really care about players when they leave and im all for giving Ayew stick when playing but when he's done I can be adult and sporting and clap him off if i choose and I did it in the north east corner too and nobody said fook all . Sport is sport, we sold him for £25m his goals made us £100 m if you want to boo carry on. I decided not to as without him we were playing Burton albino today and you probably wouldn't even be there .

Tvvat.

Who is this "us" you speak of?

Swansea City, THE Austerity Club.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024