Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
N/A. 01:37 - Dec 28 with 6356 viewsHuw57

[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:40]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Marcelino - exactly what we need. on 17:30 - Dec 28 with 946 viewsjasfan

Marcelino - exactly what we need. on 16:45 - Dec 28 by jack247

I'm not convinced he is what we need right now. In the summer, with a pre-season to work with the players and not chasing a points deficit, absolutely. I think we need a dogged firefighter at the moment.

Great post though and if we weren't in the situation we are (thanks Huw, Steve, Jase, Bob...) I would agree 100%

Thanks.

You may well be right on that one and retaining our Premier League status is perhaps the number one priority. It's a very difficult call and one that I think will have to take into account the short, medium and long term plan/priorities for the Club.

I thought that longer term and whatever league we are in, he might be the most likely to get the club back to having that elusive identity, philosophy, style thing we hear talked about but can recognise when we see it on and off the pitch.

Either way I just hope they make the right call.
Marcelino - exactly what we need. on 18:09 - Dec 28 with 886 viewsLeonWasGod

Marcelino - exactly what we need. on 13:12 - Dec 28 by AngelRangelQS

Apparently, Pochettino could speak English at Southampton in terms of speaking to the players but but wouldn't give interviews in English.

Personally I think he sounds great and there'll be no shortage of interpreters/people to help him with getting his message across - i.e. Rangel, Llorente

There's a lot of talk about Rangel staying in the game, so to start working on his coaching alongside someone like this sounds as a bit of a no brainer.

So we've sorted it in one short thread. Go get him Huw, you know it makes sense (well you probably don't, but we're telling you it does ).
N/A. on 21:11 - Dec 28 with 803 viewsHuw57

Marcelino - exactly what we need. on 18:09 - Dec 28 by LeonWasGod

There's a lot of talk about Rangel staying in the game, so to start working on his coaching alongside someone like this sounds as a bit of a no brainer.

So we've sorted it in one short thread. Go get him Huw, you know it makes sense (well you probably don't, but we're telling you it does ).

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 2:29]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

Marcelino - exactly what we need. on 21:21 - Dec 28 with 774 viewsfishman

its a YES from me
Marcelino - exactly what we need. on 00:43 - Dec 29 with 686 viewsUplandsJack

Well hopefully as the Trust are now being allowed to be involved in manager appointment let's hope Phil has read this thread..

Push like foook Phil to get this guy here.....
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024