Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread 10:25 - Feb 20 with 22538 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 17:45 - Feb 25 with 1359 viewsswan65split

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 17:32 - Feb 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

They really were not 'wonder saves'. They were good saves that any first choice goalkeeper in a top league would be expected to make.

It has got to the point where when he does make a good save, it is deemed a 'world class' or 'wonder' save as we rarely see them being made anymore.

WTF would make you happy? FFS.................not wonder saves?! give it a effffig rest FFS
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 17:45 - Feb 25 with 1348 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 17:41 - Feb 25 by Jack_Kass

Whatever you say about Fabianski he's still the best choice goalkeeper for this moment in time, rightly or wrongly.

The choices

Swede with 1 appearance

Aussie with 0 appearances

38 year old German with 0 appearances for 2 years

Which one are you picking, Dwight?

I'd play the Swedish international for one match. If he does well then he can continue. If not then Fabianski is brought back in.

I'd move on all four in the Summer unless Fabianski is willing to accept a lower wage and the second choice spot.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 17:47 - Feb 25 with 1338 viewslondonlisa2001

Enjoyable afternoon out despite the score - they were simply better than us and it would have taken a bit of luck for us to get anything. Having said that, the Gylfi incident was a penalty all day long and if it had gone to 2-1 who knows. Disappointing way to go 2-1 down, but the stop that Fabianski had made from Fabregas in the first half was incredible reflexes and he had made a great save early in the second half as well.

Gylfi didn't play well, nor did Carroll I didn't think, although the midfield combo of Kante and Fabregas takes some stopping - Kante is a heck of a player.

Still, in 15th after that horrific run of fixtures, which I wouldn't have believed in early January when I thought we'd be out of it by now and as good as gone. Next four games will define the season - if we can get 8 points out of those we'll be looking very good for survival, which would be an incredible achievement.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 18:25 - Feb 25 with 1186 viewstheeaglehaslanded

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 17:47 - Feb 25 by londonlisa2001

Enjoyable afternoon out despite the score - they were simply better than us and it would have taken a bit of luck for us to get anything. Having said that, the Gylfi incident was a penalty all day long and if it had gone to 2-1 who knows. Disappointing way to go 2-1 down, but the stop that Fabianski had made from Fabregas in the first half was incredible reflexes and he had made a great save early in the second half as well.

Gylfi didn't play well, nor did Carroll I didn't think, although the midfield combo of Kante and Fabregas takes some stopping - Kante is a heck of a player.

Still, in 15th after that horrific run of fixtures, which I wouldn't have believed in early January when I thought we'd be out of it by now and as good as gone. Next four games will define the season - if we can get 8 points out of those we'll be looking very good for survival, which would be an incredible achievement.

Great result for super Palace today & it should have been by a bigger scoreline.

Palace actually play with Welsh players.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 18:27 - Feb 25 with 1177 viewslondonlisa2001

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 18:25 - Feb 25 by theeaglehaslanded

Great result for super Palace today & it should have been by a bigger scoreline.

I'm sorry - you seem to be mistaking me for someone who gives a sh*t.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 18:28 - Feb 25 with 1169 viewsperchrockjack

I'm not old enough to have seen Crystal Palace burning down

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 18:31 - Feb 25 with 1162 viewsSTID2017

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 18:25 - Feb 25 by theeaglehaslanded

Well they are English -should they field 11 Englishmen

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 18:33 - Feb 25 with 1156 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Which may well account for the fact that we took six points off you this season. Not to mention the fact that you're still below us in the table.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 18:51 - Feb 25 with 1103 viewsmonmouth

Can't believe anyone's falling for such an obvious alter ego wum. Bring back Wigan4eva and Rog. I liked them.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 18:53 - Feb 25 with 1091 viewstheeaglehaslanded

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 18:31 - Feb 25 by STID2017

Well they are English -should they field 11 Englishmen

Fair comment, but we have a fair proportion of Englishmen in our team with a couple of locals but certainly room for improvement.

I just think its sad that you have no Welshmen in your team for the good of the Welsh international team.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 19:00 - Feb 25 with 1072 viewstheeaglehaslanded

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 18:33 - Feb 25 by Joe_bradshaw

Which may well account for the fact that we took six points off you this season. Not to mention the fact that you're still below us in the table.

Very true, but Sam has shored up the defence & Sakho was fantastic today.

But my fellow Gog Wayne will be happy with the additions to the defence.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 19:25 - Feb 25 with 999 viewsZZoric

Utterly shameful support for the Swans on this thread
- what a bunch of fekkin sourkaants
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 09:34 - Feb 26 with 743 viewsowainglyndwr

And
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 09:37 - Feb 26 with 733 viewsowainglyndwr

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 19:25 - Feb 25 by ZZoric

Utterly shameful support for the Swans on this thread
- what a bunch of fekkin sourkaants

What the Ph@k are you on
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024