Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread 10:25 - Feb 20 with 22909 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 25 Feb 2017 14:08]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:33 - Feb 25 with 1549 viewsmonmouth

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:30 - Feb 25 by Lord_Bony

Got to do better than that Fab.

It was worse than that. I'm not where Dwight is by any means, but if an outfield player had made two mistakes to cost us two goals they would get some real flak.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:33 - Feb 25 with 1535 viewsLoyal

A yellow card for that ?
Either nothing or a red.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:34 - Feb 25 with 1486 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:31 - Feb 25 by Landore_Jack

Hull 1-0 Burnley

1-1
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:35 - Feb 25 with 1445 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

We have four senior goalkeepers at the club yet apparently none are capable of stepping up despite our first choice keeper having one of the worst runs of form in his career.

Why did we sign so many keepers when they are not capable of playing in situations like this?

Why did we sign two wingers in January who are not capable of playing ahead of Routledge when he is on this terrible run of form?

It is as if we want to be relegated.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:36 - Feb 25 with 1356 viewsperchrockjack

I'm with dwight

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:37 - Feb 25 with 1350 viewsKulusBeatFactory

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:33 - Feb 25 by monmouth

It was worse than that. I'm not where Dwight is by any means, but if an outfield player had made two mistakes to cost us two goals they would get some real flak.

Read TC - and subbed
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:37 - Feb 25 with 1309 viewsdobjack2

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:35 - Feb 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

We have four senior goalkeepers at the club yet apparently none are capable of stepping up despite our first choice keeper having one of the worst runs of form in his career.

Why did we sign so many keepers when they are not capable of playing in situations like this?

Why did we sign two wingers in January who are not capable of playing ahead of Routledge when he is on this terrible run of form?

Surely you can't be criticising our transfer policy
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:38 - Feb 25 with 1244 viewsFireboy

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:35 - Feb 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Fvck off you annoying irritating cvnt
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:39 - Feb 25 with 1206 viewsSmellyplumz

Ucking hell why has Narsingh got gloves on, hardly cold is it.

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."
Poll: Huw Jenkins

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:39 - Feb 25 with 1197 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:37 - Feb 25 by dobjack2

Surely you can't be criticising our transfer policy

I'll be criticising Clement too if Fabianski starts the next match. He is playing solely due to his 'name' and prior performances from a very long time ago.

He has been very poor for over a year now and this season especially he has been appalling. Yet there is hardly a whisper about his terrible performances. As Darran stated a few weeks ago, we have no second choice goal keeper despite having four senior goalkeepers on our books.

Unforgivable.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:40 - Feb 25 with 2266 viewsDarran

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:39 - Feb 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I'll be criticising Clement too if Fabianski starts the next match. He is playing solely due to his 'name' and prior performances from a very long time ago.

He has been very poor for over a year now and this season especially he has been appalling. Yet there is hardly a whisper about his terrible performances. As Darran stated a few weeks ago, we have no second choice goal keeper despite having four senior goalkeepers on our books.

Unforgivable.

I did.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:41 - Feb 25 with 2239 viewsperchrockjack

Yep..FOUR keepers.

Should have plenty of choice

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:43 - Feb 25 with 2129 viewsskippyjack

It was a routine save..

Naughton 1 on 1 with Hazard.. It's in the net.

The awkward moment when a Welsh Club become the Champions of England.. shh The Swansea Way.. To upset the odds.
Poll: Best Swans Player

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:43 - Feb 25 with 2119 viewsSmellyplumz

Game over... We've been disappointing today for me, sat to deep and disjointed play, the ref didn't help and the pitch is terrible but they are better than us at the end of the day

""Although I cannot promise or predict the future, I can guarantee one thing - the current board of directors will always fight, as we have done over the last 12 years, to work together as one with the Supporters Trust to make 100% sure that Swansea City football club remains the number one priority in all our thoughts and in every decision we make."

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:44 - Feb 25 with 2069 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:41 - Feb 25 by perchrockjack

Yep..FOUR keepers.

Should have plenty of choice

The Swedish national goalkeeper, an Australian international goalkeeper and U23 player Gerhard Tremmel.

Probably on at least a combined £50,000 a week. Sickening.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:45 - Feb 25 with 2031 viewsunion_jack

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:43 - Feb 25 by skippyjack

It was a routine save..

Naughton 1 on 1 with Hazard.. It's in the net.

I understand why we play narrow but it allows wingers to run at our FBs which doesn't suit us really with Naughton there. He doesn't get in close and personal.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:45 - Feb 25 with 2011 viewsMrSwerve

Thing is Dwight, if we started Nordfeld and conceded 4 goals, you'd be slating Clement for not picking the more experienced Tremmel.

It's what you do, and that's ok.

Fabianski is the best of a bad bunch.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:46 - Feb 25 with 1980 viewsperchrockjack

Disappointing

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:47 - Feb 25 with 1916 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:45 - Feb 25 by MrSwerve

Thing is Dwight, if we started Nordfeld and conceded 4 goals, you'd be slating Clement for not picking the more experienced Tremmel.

It's what you do, and that's ok.

Fabianski is the best of a bad bunch.

I wouldn't slate the goalkeeper if we conceded four and none were his fault.

If he made a poor mistake I would criticise him and give him another chance. We have given Fabianski what must be 15+ chances over the past 18 months.

It is time for him to be dropped. Even if it is just for a week. He is the biggest liability on the pitch.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:47 - Feb 25 with 1917 viewsLoyal

For me our mindset wasn't right today, always looked cagey, and not in it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:47 - Feb 25 with 1918 viewsFireboy

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:43 - Feb 25 by Smellyplumz

Game over... We've been disappointing today for me, sat to deep and disjointed play, the ref didn't help and the pitch is terrible but they are better than us at the end of the day

We knew that getting even point would be a big ask and we also know next weeks game is massive
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:49 - Feb 25 with 1818 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:47 - Feb 25 by Fireboy

We knew that getting even point would be a big ask and we also know next weeks game is massive

It was a big ask. However we looked as if we were very capable of getting a point before Fabianski's latest unforgivable mistake.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:49 - Feb 25 with 1827 viewskarnataka

Well, we always knew this was likely, move on, win the next 4, job done.
The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:50 - Feb 25 with 1815 viewsSmellyplumz

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:47 - Feb 25 by Fireboy

Oh yeah totally agree, just didn't seem quite with it today, I'm sure Clement will be more gutted by the performance than the result.

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:50 - Feb 25 with 1792 viewsMrSwerve

The Official Chelsea FC Versus Swansea City Premier League MatchDay Thread on 16:47 - Feb 25 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

I wouldn't slate the goalkeeper if we conceded four and none were his fault.

If he made a poor mistake I would criticise him and give him another chance. We have given Fabianski what must be 15+ chances over the past 18 months.

It is time for him to be dropped. Even if it is just for a week. He is the biggest liability on the pitch.

You're probably right, he should be dropped...but I don't think we've got decent enough back up. I think Nordfeld is a decent keeper, but only if Fab was injured.

Maybe one game on the bench would do him good though.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024