Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Best fans 09:26 - Feb 24 with 2904 viewsstonebridgers

Apart from our merry band just wondering what set of supporters have impressed you. I went to the Spurs game at the Bobby Zamora Stadium last night and the travelling Gent fans all 10,000 were fantastic where as the Spurs fans I thought were very quiet even when they went 1 up.
Millwall's vocal support has always impressed me at HQ too.

Stonebridgers

Best fans on 10:23 - Feb 24 with 2848 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Saints, Newcastle Ipswich and Norwich always turn up with a loud mob wherever they go. And those clubs have some miles to travel as well.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Best fans on 15:53 - Feb 24 with 2712 viewsblacky200

The year we originally got relegated from the Premier league our last game of the season was against Notts Forest. We went up there for the weekend and had a blast with a load of their fans. Considering the circumstances was probably one of the best away games I've been to and the best response from other supporters.
Best fans on 17:59 - Feb 24 with 2599 viewsrunningman75

I remember just before the poison of Premier league football was around and we were an established division 1 club. We played Man City in the days when away fans could come and cause trouble. They were such a friendly group of fans and I have always had respect for them and understand their Man United hatred.
Best fans on 18:31 - Feb 24 with 2562 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

AFC Wimbledon fans, because of the journey they've made.
Best fans on 18:58 - Feb 24 with 2517 viewsbrewers_hoop

Hate to say it but Millwall - if you're talking atmosphere, not aggro.
Best fans on 19:10 - Feb 24 with 2491 viewsted_hendrix

Cant remember exactly when it was probably in the 70 or 80's but we had a weekday evening game at home to Bristol Rovers in some poxy nothing cup game.
The away end was absolutely heaving with away fans who suddenly burst into the song "Goodnight Irene" that went on for ages I have never seen or heard anything like it since at LR and I've been at LR when Millwall turned up and had fans literally all over the ground, Evertonians always turn up in numbers and are singers as are Man City's fans.
When Leeds fans start demanding a goal from their players they can turn the noise up too.

My Father had a profound influence on me, he was a lunatic.

Best fans on 19:34 - Feb 24 with 2449 viewsNoDiddley

Accrington Ultras. At their peak were great to watch!
Best fans on 20:05 - Feb 24 with 2419 viewsWestonsuperR

Best fans on 19:10 - Feb 24 by ted_hendrix

Cant remember exactly when it was probably in the 70 or 80's but we had a weekday evening game at home to Bristol Rovers in some poxy nothing cup game.
The away end was absolutely heaving with away fans who suddenly burst into the song "Goodnight Irene" that went on for ages I have never seen or heard anything like it since at LR and I've been at LR when Millwall turned up and had fans literally all over the ground, Evertonians always turn up in numbers and are singers as are Man City's fans.
When Leeds fans start demanding a goal from their players they can turn the noise up too.

I go to watch Rovers occasionally and they have a great and loud fan base. Always enjoyed Goodnight Irene and makes me wish we had an unique song that we regularly sung.
Login to get fewer ads

Best fans on 21:46 - Feb 24 with 2343 viewsLythamR

I prefer City fans to United but they have been far from accommodating to us, especially the last 5 or 6 times at maine road, several times i have had to dodge shower of bricks getting back to the car

I quite like Baggies
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024