Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Season ticket 21:11 - Mar 19 with 24923 viewssandy_dale

Announcement tomorrow regarding season tickets for 17/18
Season ticket on 19:28 - Mar 26 with 1386 viewsroccydaleian

Season ticket on 19:22 - Mar 26 by chalkyncfc

Even the forum that started the 'Fook Off Chalky' don't bother with it anymore because its so old hat

Or maybe hardly anyone uses it any more.
Season ticket on 19:30 - Mar 26 with 1379 views442Dale

Season ticket on 19:22 - Mar 26 by chalkyncfc

Even the forum that started the 'Fook Off Chalky' don't bother with it anymore because its so old hat

Your lost season will never fall into that category. It needs to used as an example of pointless sporting "achievement" always.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

Season ticket on 19:35 - Mar 26 with 1366 viewschalkyncfc

Season ticket on 19:28 - Mar 26 by roccydaleian

Or maybe hardly anyone uses it any more.

Its all but dead now tbf,tazzy,judd and kel was regular posters on there but I wouldn't be surprised if it gets closed down sometime in the near future
Season ticket on 19:40 - Mar 26 with 1347 viewschalkyncfc

Season ticket on 19:30 - Mar 26 by 442Dale

Your lost season will never fall into that category. It needs to used as an example of pointless sporting "achievement" always.

That was a long time ago,I don't know why you keep bringing it up,it was a low point in Notts history,I know that some Notts fans go on about that season and when Sven,Hughsey and the like followed the (non existent) cash but I'm not one of them
Season ticket on 19:51 - Mar 26 with 1319 views442Dale

Season ticket on 19:40 - Mar 26 by chalkyncfc

That was a long time ago,I don't know why you keep bringing it up,it was a low point in Notts history,I know that some Notts fans go on about that season and when Sven,Hughsey and the like followed the (non existent) cash but I'm not one of them

And that's because you listen to those wiser than your own. It is to your eternal credit.

You now need to carry forward those teachings and preach to those who cannot accept in the same way you did.

Do what's right.

Poll: Greatest Ever Dale Game

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024