Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pubs to watch the super hoops in 13:29 - Mar 30 with 1305 viewsHollowayHoop

With 2 Friday night games coming up over the next 8 days, and work commitments meaning the majority of us won't be able to attend at least the Derby game tomorrow night, where will those of you who don't live in West London be watching these matches?

I have always lived in north London and as far back as I can remember, I've been routinely laughed at by the mere mention of QPR. School playgrounds, pubs, chicken shops (obviously), even a dentist's waiting room - you name the place in North London and I bet I've received at least a smirk from an Arsenal fan whilst being there.

As for tomorrow night, I'll probably be watching the game somewhere in central London so am not expecting anything more than the usual brand of sociopathic tw@erry from the obligatory Liverpool / Man Utd fan that I'll have to watch the game in close proximity to.

But, can anyone recommend any QPR friendly pubs outside of the blue and white hooped parts of west London? For the avoidance of doubt, I cannot recommend any.

Apologies if the theme of this thread is Spackman-esque.
Pubs to watch the super hoops in on 13:43 - Mar 30 with 1283 viewsToast_R

Straight up the Northern Line for me after work, will be watching in Belushi's London Bridge - 5 min walk from Borough Tube. If it's not on there (and I can't see why it wouldn't be as they have a dedicated sports bar downstairs) then there's The Monument pub opposite or Bar No 1 on Tooley Street, I reckon they'll all be QPR neutral.

[Post edited 30 Mar 2017 13:46]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024