Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Captaincy 16:57 - Apr 6 with 2502 viewsperchrockjack

Sorry...

Would it be the case that had we a genuine balls out leader on the pitch and a captain who can " influence" the ref ,we might be in a slightly better position.

Last night was a case in point

Nearly there and like a horse on the Grand National run in ,we needed to be driven on hard.

We weren't .

We fell

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Captaincy on 13:38 - Apr 7 with 693 views34dfgdf54

It would make a difference. Jack Cork is never a captain in a million years, he publicly says he struggles with it at times. Too many times we have folded when it has counted, away from home, apart from a few occasions we have looked like rabbits in the headlights.

Tomorrow we need to stand up to them and be counted and not get bullied by Carroll at the back which has happened so many times in the past.
The Captaincy on 14:31 - Apr 7 with 678 viewsperchrockjack

Indeed risks.im not nuts really

Carroll? Oh ffs

Poll: Who has left Wales and why

The Captaincy on 18:18 - Apr 7 with 647 viewsWhiterockin

if we remain in the Premier League Mawson should be captain from day one. If we are relegated Mawson should be sold, he is to good to play for us in the Championship.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

The Captaincy on 19:47 - Apr 7 with 628 viewslifelong

The Captaincy on 18:18 - Apr 7 by Whiterockin

if we remain in the Premier League Mawson should be captain from day one. If we are relegated Mawson should be sold, he is to good to play for us in the Championship.

Manson is a very good prospect, he is inexperienced and makes some poor errors, Wednesday was a good example, he made a few errors and got away with a couple of them and one of them he didn't.
I don't wish to knock him but to say he is too good for he championship is nonsense, in my humble opinion.
The Captaincy on 19:50 - Apr 7 with 623 viewsDarran

The Captaincy on 19:47 - Apr 7 by lifelong

Manson is a very good prospect, he is inexperienced and makes some poor errors, Wednesday was a good example, he made a few errors and got away with a couple of them and one of them he didn't.
I don't wish to knock him but to say he is too good for he championship is nonsense, in my humble opinion.

He definitely made a few errors Rog.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Captaincy on 19:55 - Apr 7 with 613 viewslifelong

The Captaincy on 19:50 - Apr 7 by Darran

He definitely made a few errors Rog.

What's a 'N' amongst friends.
The Captaincy on 20:03 - Apr 7 with 598 viewsDarran

The Captaincy on 19:55 - Apr 7 by lifelong

What's a 'N' amongst friends.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Captaincy on 21:18 - Apr 7 with 563 viewsbuilthjack

The Captaincy on 18:18 - Apr 7 by Whiterockin

He makes too many mistakes to be a captain at the moment. Gets out of position a lot. Probably need to bring a captain in, can't see any true leaders in our team.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Login to get fewer ads

The Captaincy on 21:23 - Apr 7 with 559 viewsDr_Winston

Cork is no better or worse an option for Captain than most players in the squad.

Been one of the better players under Clement however so there's no real urgency to move the Captaincy elsewhere in the meantime.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Captaincy on 21:39 - Apr 7 with 538 viewsGriffting

I think Cork has admitted himself that he's not a ready made captain.
He's found it very difficult.
But, the manager has come to him, a manager who has know him since he was a kid, and asked him to take the arm band.
So far he's not got on with it and I respect that.
N/A. on 21:55 - Apr 7 with 526 viewsHuw57

The Captaincy on 21:39 - Apr 7 by Griffting

I think Cork has admitted himself that he's not a ready made captain.
He's found it very difficult.
But, the manager has come to him, a manager who has know him since he was a kid, and asked him to take the arm band.
So far he's not got on with it and I respect that.

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:16]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Captaincy on 00:08 - Apr 8 with 498 viewsGriffting

N/A. on 21:55 - Apr 7 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 3:16]

Leon is club captain, Cork has filled in for the three managers and Clement is someone who has know him for a long time.
I'm not sure he even sees himself as captain material but he's got on with it during a tough period for the club.
Wouldn't mind seeing Leon back for the remaining games mind, from a playing and captain stand point.
Not sure Spurs would have had such an easy time over running our midfield after Fer went right back if Leon had been on the bench to come on for the last 10/15.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024