Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
first team valuation 19:18 - Jul 9 with 1925 viewspostman

what valuation would you put on the entire first team squad
first team valuation on 19:51 - Jul 9 with 1904 viewsPokerface

After we have sold Siggy and Llorente and in the Championship for 2018- 2019 season ? Not alot for starting 11. Do not sell best players when just survived a relegation battle. Hope I am wrong.

In a years time - 5 mill times 8 and anyones guess estimate x 3, for remaining 3 first team starters. Fringe players less than 5 mill each i.e. Angel, Leon etc

Poll: Most boring poster....and least football knowledge

first team valuation on 21:35 - Jul 9 with 1861 viewsjack247

first team valuation on 19:51 - Jul 9 by Pokerface

After we have sold Siggy and Llorente and in the Championship for 2018- 2019 season ? Not alot for starting 11. Do not sell best players when just survived a relegation battle. Hope I am wrong.

In a years time - 5 mill times 8 and anyones guess estimate x 3, for remaining 3 first team starters. Fringe players less than 5 mill each i.e. Angel, Leon etc

If we sold Siggy and Llorente and replaced them with two average players, we would still have a better squad than Burnley, Huddersfield, Brighton and arguably a couple of others, plus a better manager.

It won't automatically relegate us.
first team valuation on 22:15 - Jul 9 with 1845 viewsPokerface

first team valuation on 21:35 - Jul 9 by jack247

If we sold Siggy and Llorente and replaced them with two average players, we would still have a better squad than Burnley, Huddersfield, Brighton and arguably a couple of others, plus a better manager.

It won't automatically relegate us.

Great.

Our aims have dropped dramatically since takeover.

This much wanted new investment holds no bounds.

first team valuation on 22:34 - Jul 9 with 1827 viewsjack247

first team valuation on 22:15 - Jul 9 by Pokerface

Great.

Our aims have dropped dramatically since takeover.

This much wanted new investment holds no bounds.

I'm not suggesting we sell them and replace with average players. Just saying that if we did, your prediction of playing the 2018/19 season in the Championship was probably still a bit pessimistic
first team valuation on 22:37 - Jul 9 with 1822 viewsPokerface

first team valuation on 22:34 - Jul 9 by jack247

I'm not suggesting we sell them and replace with average players. Just saying that if we did, your prediction of playing the 2018/19 season in the Championship was probably still a bit pessimistic

It was pessimistic.

New owners according to Huw were going to take us onto another level. Current owners had taken us as far as they could.

Anything more than Europa greatly appeciated.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2014/clubs/club=52659/
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 22:39]

first team valuation on 22:46 - Jul 9 with 1813 viewsjack247

first team valuation on 22:37 - Jul 9 by Pokerface

It was pessimistic.

New owners according to Huw were going to take us onto another level. Current owners had taken us as far as they could.

Anything more than Europa greatly appeciated.

http://www.uefa.com/uefaeuropaleague/season=2014/clubs/club=52659/
[Post edited 9 Jul 2017 22:39]

Have you just realised that was a load of old bollocks?

New owners just want to keep us in the PL until they sell us. I thought that was obvious from the start. I'm pretty optimistic they will manage it now, the next level thing was never happening though.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024