Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Driving - world athletics 22:59 - Aug 5 with 1786 viewsstuabd

I was hoping someone might have some advice on the best place to park a car for the Olympics stadium on Monday. We're coming from the south coast with 2 young kids so if possible we'd like to park the car and then take public transport to the stadium. I thought of maybe parking in greenwich but not sure if that's possible. Any recommendations would be much appreciated. Cheers.
[Post edited 5 Aug 2017 23:01]
Driving - world athletics on 00:30 - Aug 6 with 1745 viewsDevon_4_England

Park at Stratford Westfield if driving. Short walk to Olympic Stadium.

Jamie's Italian at Westfield is worth checking out - kids eat free throughout August.
Driving - world athletics on 09:12 - Aug 6 with 1692 viewsstuabd

Driving - world athletics on 00:30 - Aug 6 by Devon_4_England

Park at Stratford Westfield if driving. Short walk to Olympic Stadium.

Jamie's Italian at Westfield is worth checking out - kids eat free throughout August.

Thanks, mate. Much appreciated.
Driving - world athletics on 09:16 - Aug 6 with 1690 viewsstowmarketrange

It took a long time to get from the stadium to the station last night and there were a few places where it was very dark as there were no street lights.Depending on how old your kids are will decide whether to come by train or not.I think it would be a lot different if I was there for a West Ham game in the cold and rain.
You can always park around the O2 at Greenwich and get the Jubilee line up a few stops.As long as there isn't a show on at the O2,the street parking should be ok.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024