Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Yiadom still on.... 11:18 - Sep 1 with 19336 viewsexiledinenglandjack

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/41122257
Yiadom still on.... on 13:35 - Sep 1 with 3511 viewssomersetsimon

Yiadom still on.... on 13:22 - Sep 1 by Landore_Jack

He failed a medical with Huddersfield two weeks ago.

Oh, ok. Not clear from the article.
So, did we give him a medical to see if he's fit now? He doesn't seem to have played this season.
Yiadom still on.... on 13:40 - Sep 1 with 3461 viewstheloneranger

Yiadom still on.... on 13:13 - Sep 1 by WarwickHunt

That's because our self-appointed DoF is an...amateur.

It seems that Huw Jenkins didn't know that the paperwork still had to be in by 11pm

How many transfer deadlines has he been involved in??

All he had to do was read Wales On Line

The Premier League website states: "For an 11pm deadline, the deal sheet cannot be used prior to 9pm and needs to arrive fully completed before the transfer window closes.

"Once the sheet arrives, clubs have got until 1am in which to submit the full paperwork. But if a club are looking to complete an international transfer, it still has to comply with the FIFA Transfer Matching System (TMS) deadline of midnight."

In simple terms, it means clubs can submit a deal sheet after 9pm which can buy them extra time in their hunt to sign a new player.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 13:47]

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Yiadom still on.... on 13:54 - Sep 1 with 3332 viewsmagicdaps10

The extension paperwork might not have gone through by the 11pm deadline because they were too busy working on the Bony deal..................its unbelievable if they have missed that deadline.

Amatuerish at best......at best!!

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Yiadom still on.... on 14:05 - Sep 1 with 3257 viewstheloneranger

Yiadom still on.... on 13:54 - Sep 1 by magicdaps10

The extension paperwork might not have gone through by the 11pm deadline because they were too busy working on the Bony deal..................its unbelievable if they have missed that deadline.

But they must have filled in the same paperwork for Mcburnie to move to Barnsley, in the same time period

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Yiadom still on.... on 14:10 - Sep 1 with 3208 viewssomersetsimon

Yiadom still on.... on 13:54 - Sep 1 by magicdaps10

Surely the club and the Premier League would know by now if the deal is ok or not?
Yiadom still on.... on 14:24 - Sep 1 with 3111 viewsawayjack

Yiadom still on.... on 11:21 - Sep 1 by ValeJack

This bloody window. How can we have left it so late as to be unsure whether the relevant paperwork was processed in time.

Agreed though - would improve our window once again. I love Rangel but his legs are on the way out.

No idea why we leave it so late. He failed his medical weeks ago. I can only assume we expected to get deal like Arias done , but again if you believe what PSV said, we left it too late. Incompetent!
Yiadom still on.... on 14:25 - Sep 1 with 3109 viewsmagicdaps10

Yiadom still on.... on 14:10 - Sep 1 by somersetsimon

Surely the club and the Premier League would know by now if the deal is ok or not?

They probably do and told Swansea..........the delay is coming from the club and how they are going to sugar coat it.

Yiadom still on.... on 14:30 - Sep 1 with 3044 viewscanhecatchit

Yiadom still on.... on 11:23 - Sep 1 by WarwickHunt

500k and two packets of pork scratchings.

Thought he might have liked another wife, Barrow seemed to enjoy getting them :D

Swansea City, my one and only love , oh and then there's the Wife

Login to get fewer ads

Yiadom still on.... on 14:41 - Sep 1 with 2974 viewsawayjack

Yiadom still on.... on 12:59 - Sep 1 by Landore_Jack

Doesn't look good.

Unfortunately for Swansea, the documentation does not appear to have gone through in time leaving a move for Yiadom in limbo.

The club are seeking clarification from the football authorities as to whether the paperwork was submitted ahead of the deadline for them to complete the move, but it is thought to be unlikely that the deal can be salvaged.

http://www.walesonline.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/swansea-city-made-last

Yup Huw went home for his tea at 6 and nobody else had a pen to complete a simple form. Incompetent again.
Yiadom still on.... on 14:53 - Sep 1 with 2896 viewsLeonWasGod

In some areas we've done ok this window, but there's no doubting this is f*ckup. But then we've only needed a decent full back for 3 years and only had 3 months this summer to sort it out, so I imagine it's moving a bit too quicly for someone....

Fingers crossed for no injuries to Naughton, Olsson or any more of our CBs. Otherwise Wilf will be in the back 3.
Yiadom still on.... on 14:57 - Sep 1 with 2850 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Maybe i'm just glass half full, but the longer this silence continues, i think that there may be more to it
Yiadom still on.... on 15:07 - Sep 1 with 2776 viewsDr_Winston

Do we know for sure if the paperwork problem was at our end or Barnsley's?

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Yiadom still on.... on 15:22 - Sep 1 with 2691 viewspencoedjack

Yiadom still on.... on 15:07 - Sep 1 by Dr_Winston

Do we know for sure if the paperwork problem was at our end or Barnsley's?

The issue is why wait till close to 11pm to sort a deal that (the majority of) fans see as an area that required strengthening.

It wasn't like we were shipping out a full back so there was a knock on effect.

Personally I think we should of paid the additional money to get Arias in a few days ago.
Yiadom still on.... on 15:25 - Sep 1 with 2651 viewsrossshaw

Brilliant deal if this comes off, I've heard great things from Barnsley fans. If not, we will get him in Jan. Really pleased with everything. Well done, Huw and Paul :D

Trundle could still do a job..

Yiadom still on.... on 15:29 - Sep 1 with 2616 viewsmax936

Yiadom still on.... on 15:22 - Sep 1 by pencoedjack

The issue is why wait till close to 11pm to sort a deal that (the majority of) fans see as an area that required strengthening.

Personally I think we should of paid the additional money to get Arias in a few days ago.

If we wasn't gonna get a full back in we should have kept hold of Stephen Kingsley he was coming along just fine, still had a bit to go but decent enough for when needed. Left Back/Right back I'm sure either are capable of playing either side at a push, afterall it would be better that than shoe horning Fer in there.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Yiadom still on.... on 15:38 - Sep 1 with 2543 viewsTom1912

Yiadom still on.... on 15:22 - Sep 1 by pencoedjack

Not that I don't disagree with your argument about not getting cover earlier but if we wanted a loan deal (which might make sense given he's failed a medical...) it might have been Barnsley who wanted to wait til the last minute to see if they could get a cash bid.
Yiadom still on.... on 15:39 - Sep 1 with 2523 viewsmagicdaps10

Got a record over the years

Darnell Situ
David Edgar

There are others we have screwed up over the years.......come on, remind me who i have forgot.

Yiadom still on.... on 15:42 - Sep 1 with 2491 viewspencoedjack

Yiadom still on.... on 15:29 - Sep 1 by max936

If we wasn't gonna get a full back in we should have kept hold of Stephen Kingsley he was coming along just fine, still had a bit to go but decent enough for when needed. Left Back/Right back I'm sure either are capable of playing either side at a push, afterall it would be better that than shoe horning Fer in there.

I would never of let Kingsley go Max ....never let us down.

Maybe PC told him he wouldn't be given much game time & the lad asked to move.
Yiadom still on.... on 15:46 - Sep 1 with 2452 viewspencoedjack

Yiadom still on.... on 15:38 - Sep 1 by Tom1912

Not that I don't disagree with your argument about not getting cover earlier but if we wanted a loan deal (which might make sense given he's failed a medical...) it might have been Barnsley who wanted to wait til the last minute to see if they could get a cash bid.

We are a PL football who shouldn't be dictated to by the likes of Barnsley (& I say that without trying to sound disrespectful) .

The offer was there if it wasn't acceptable a few days ago we should of gone for a different target ... Surely our scouting department had other options !

As I said earlier we should of paid the cash for Arias.
Yiadom still on.... on 15:48 - Sep 1 with 2438 viewsoldcob

Yiadom still on.... on 15:39 - Sep 1 by magicdaps10

Darnell Situ
David Edgar

There are others we have screwed up over the years.......come on, remind me who i have forgot.

Konstantopoulos, the keeper. Something to do with the snow wasn't it?
Yiadom still on.... on 15:51 - Sep 1 with 2413 viewsmax936

Yiadom still on.... on 15:42 - Sep 1 by pencoedjack

I would never of let Kingsley go Max ....never let us down.

Maybe PC told him he wouldn't be given much game time & the lad asked to move.

That's the only thing I can think of to, fair play to lad if that is true though shows he'd rather player than sit on his arris just picking up his wages.
[Post edited 1 Sep 2017 17:20]

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Yiadom still on.... on 16:02 - Sep 1 with 2336 viewsKennedy

Dean Leacock

Just call me JFK

Yiadom still on.... on 16:21 - Sep 1 with 2212 viewsCooperman

Yiadom still on.... on 15:39 - Sep 1 by magicdaps10

Darnell Situ
David Edgar

Edgar Davids

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

Yiadom still on.... on 16:38 - Sep 1 with 2097 viewsexiledinenglandjack

Move failed, we tried to get a loan till Jan with a view to a permanent deal
Yiadom still on.... on 16:46 - Sep 1 with 2035 viewsLegend83

It's absolutely inexcusable.

This has dirtied what was a decent window up to now.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024