Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) 20:30 - Nov 19 with 5886 viewshuwlittle

First of all I’m sure maybe a couple of you may recognise my name from Instagram and the strong option that I hold, but I want to be able to broaden my view so that as many people can reply and tell me what you think. First of all let’s start early and with the summer transfer window, we all know that Clements play style is very crossing based with big tall players (hence the reason Leon could hardly get a game last season) and this is exactly why clement wanted players like Chadli, clucas, etc. However Jenkins on the other hand wanted more of a passing style of play of what we used to have and went with the immense signing of Roque Mesa for a bargain of 11 million, mesa’s statistics last season were outstanding with making the most passes in la liga last season. However, this clearly doesn’t fit Clements playing style and ever since he’s been at the club he’s just seen the back of clement the entire time. Let me make my opinions loud and clear with this one, Mesa has the most passion and desire in our entire squad and most likely has the best ability in our team but clement the t@at will refuse to play him week in and week out for bloody clucas and fer!!!! And Chadli wasn’t a good idea to have either what we should of done is what I was screaming the entire time! This was to sign Jonathan viera for the gylfi replacement. This is clearly the best option as he played with roque Mesa at Las Palmas last season and was immense, but of course clement doesn’t like the style and the board doesn’t like the money but since then he has now been called up and plays for effin Spain! Which puts his value up highly. In result, we get a panic buy over payed clucas and a risky signing with renato sanches. Let’s now start with the season then. I was at our first game at Southampton and I could clearly see that this season would be a huge worry for us, we failed to have 1 shot on target and got lucky with a poor finishing Southampton side, but every thing was so negative, we were all waiting for Mesa to come on and control the game but we got Kyle barely and played 5 at the back which was booed heavily by the fans. After the game I thought to myself how the hell is that what we prepared for the entire summer break, so I knew times would just get worse and I also knew that Clements ugly style of play wasn’t going to work for us, I wanted him gone ages ago before this point and for me Brighton was the last stand, another piss poor home defeat to a small side and now we had 2 weeks to get a new manger in all looks fine right? No... he keeps his job and we have 2 weeks wasted with no progress and just splashing in the sea. And then after how bad that Brighton game was your telling me Mesa can’t even make the FCKIN bench against Burnley?????? Absolutely outrageous just when you need someone who will put in 100% clement and a large part of the board are a disgrace but getting rid of the board won’t have any short term impact so stop whining it’s clement that has to go right now the longer we have him the more we suffer his record this season is even worse than bob Bradley’s which really does say it all doesn’t it. We either sack clement now even though it’s taken way to long or we pay the price against Bournemouth. I have so much more to say on the whole situation but really it just makes me annoyed typing all this knowing I’ve been right all along about what I think will happen, anyway leave your comments on what you feel about this and feel free to disagree, PS:wouldn’t mind being the replacement for clement 😂

Swansea jack

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 20:32 - Nov 19 with 5857 viewsJackfath

Paragraphs man!

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 20:33 - Nov 19 with 5854 viewsexiledclaseboy

That makes my eyes hurt. And what’s Instagram?

Poll: Tory leader

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 20:34 - Nov 19 with 5840 viewsItchySphincter

Hi Roque!

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 20:35 - Nov 19 with 5829 viewsNeath_Jack

I can't read that, no structure to it mun.

Are you a famous person on Instagram?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 20:37 - Nov 19 with 5800 viewsWarwickHunt

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 20:33 - Nov 19 by exiledclaseboy

That makes my eyes hurt. And what’s Instagram?

My coke dealer who delivers. I get a free toot if it doesn't arrive within 30 mins.

#metropolitanelite
My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 20:39 - Nov 19 with 5766 viewsPentyrchJack

....I went to Southampton too and jeered when Clememt took Tammy off. Thought it showed disrespect to the 3000 travelling fans. I'm sot sure about Mesa although think he should be given more game time to prove himself either way.

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 20:43 - Nov 19 with 5728 viewspencoedjack

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 20:37 - Nov 19 by WarwickHunt

My coke dealer who delivers. I get a free toot if it doesn't arrive within 30 mins.

#metropolitanelite

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 04:59 - Nov 20 with 5449 viewsjack247

https://goo.gl/images/qSGR2o
Login to get fewer ads

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 06:42 - Nov 20 with 5327 viewsmonmouth

I could only read the last line because my entire head was bleeding, but Planet Swans as the replacement for Clement?

I like your thinking.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 07:08 - Nov 20 with 5264 viewsMrSwerve

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 10:25 - Nov 20 with 4960 viewsPrivate_Partz

Some good points but being 'a legend in your own lunchtime' is not doing you any favours. We have enough if them on here as it is.
Paragraphs are good too. It can help with the edits. I have to revisit my larger posts many times to try and oust the typos. You have done well all things considered :-)
I agree with your views on Clements but surely this is because he is at odds with Jenkins. He does not like his signings or the imbalance in the team it creates. It is noticeable that the only two successful signings so far have been the loanees which I would suggest were carried out by PC.
I notice you don't mention what I consider to be the man in problem. Jenkins. iMHO we are going nowhere until he is shown the door.
What are your opinions on Jenkins?

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 11:47 - Nov 20 with 4832 viewshuwlittle

Well he’s kinda sold us out here hasn’t he so there’s no debate that he’s in the wrong, however another point that I was making was that getting Jenkins out won’t have any short term impacts right now which is what we need. In my opinion we should tackle the Jenkins issue either in January or the summer but certainly not now.

Swansea jack

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 12:01 - Nov 20 with 4777 viewsDafyddHuw

Totally agree with the OP.

Mesa's WAY our most exciting and talented player and doesn't even make the bench.

And after many matches out of the team, PC plays himagainst United. Quite naturally Mesa doesn't do very well cos he needs a run in the team to get up to speed.
So PC drops him again - not even on the bench, and then picks him again, to play against ..... yes, you've guessed it, United.

Just terrible football management.
My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 12:08 - Nov 20 with 4748 viewsA_Fans_Dad

PC and Mesa between them are doing a good job of ruining Mesa's career.
He will be gone in January to try and rebuild it.
PC does not like small footballing footballers.
He likes Statues and Shape and doesn't seem to understand flowing football and how to achieve it, even though he says that is what he wants.
My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 12:19 - Nov 20 with 4719 viewshuwlittle

And if PC did his research he would know the our club has been based off a Spanish flair passing style of football which he is drilling into the ground.

Swansea jack

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 12:24 - Nov 20 with 4697 viewswhoflungdung

Why didn't Clem bring in players he did like

If layers he dint were bright in for him then he should have walked

Benitez did this with Robbie Keane who was bought for him. Benitez killed his career for a while

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 12:34 - Nov 20 with 4660 viewsOldjack

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 12:08 - Nov 20 by A_Fans_Dad

PC and Mesa between them are doing a good job of ruining Mesa's career.
He will be gone in January to try and rebuild it.
PC does not like small footballing footballers.
He likes Statues and Shape and doesn't seem to understand flowing football and how to achieve it, even though he says that is what he wants.

lose this sat and PC has a very high chance of ''the boot'' ,then we might get to see Mesa and flowing fast attacking football again

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 13:11 - Nov 20 with 4580 viewswhoflungdung

Has to happen Alan

Bournemouth could really rip us to shreds . If we lose I hope it's a big score on that cannot be ignored

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 14:25 - Nov 20 with 4458 viewsjack247

My view on the whole situation around the entire club (comment down opinions) on 13:11 - Nov 20 by whoflungdung

Has to happen Alan

Bournemouth could really rip us to shreds . If we lose I hope it's a big score on that cannot be ignored

Once the crowd goes toxic, he’s a gonner. If we go 2 or 3 down at home to Bournemouth that’s likely to happen.

His position is more or less untenable now, I’m not sure why they don’t cut their losses and give the next guy the best possible chance.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024