Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread 11:35 - Dec 7 with 29733 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 14:31]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 9 with 2835 viewsforkbeard

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Dec 9 by Bloodyhills

Thank fvuck for that. Much better team performance and 3 points :)

Palace missed last min penalty!
N/A. on 16:56 - Dec 9 with 2829 viewsHuw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:22]

Poll: Do you want the Irish to get through?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 9 with 2792 viewsChippy69

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:54 - Dec 9 by Bloodyhills

Thank fvuck for that. Much better team performance and 3 points :)

Clement wanted to go on the pitch but didn't want to go over the halfway line

They make us feel indebted For saving us from hell And then they put us through it It's time the bastards fell

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:57 - Dec 9 with 2783 viewsmagicdaps10

We need that creative player in as soon as the window opens.......ideally two.

Think we need to persist with wingers, so a no 10 and a winger with goals in him.......no pussy footing around, we need them sharp.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 9 with 2738 viewsA_Fans_Dad

So Wilf is getting his scoring boots back and we at least have 18 shots, maybe this will convince Clement that Pace and Width opens up their defenses.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 9 with 2725 viewsJokeren1943

Positive Bony goal secured 3 points for Swansea.

Negative: Clement has got 5 new matches as Swansea manager. And has a say of the new players coming in, in January.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 9 with 2725 viewsunion_jack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:56 - Dec 9 by longlostjack

There's only one Wilfried Bony !

I'll be honest, I've just stuck my humble pie in the microwave and shall devour it tonight.

Hope I'm not premature though.

A win today was essential. It may still not be enough but it's a step in the right direction. Well done the players.

Are Sperm Whales the reason the sea is so salty?
Poll: Bony - Would You Want Him Back?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 9 with 2715 viewsAnotherJohn

Well done Wilf and Ki! Not too much to get excited about, but a desperately needed three points. If we could only weed out some of the dross - Routledge, Carroll and sorry to say Naughton - and replace them with better then we might have a lower mid-table team.

This is the first home game for a while I couldn't attend; perhaps I should stay away.
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 9 with 2714 viewsmagicdaps10

Think its showed today that Ayew is an impact sub.

Mesa and Ki in midfield looked good but we need that creative player ahead of them. Dyer/Narsingh on the right and a new winger on the left with Bony up top.......There be hope.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Dec 9 with 2697 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:53 - Dec 9 by TheKirkyLife

ABSOLUTELY NAILED IT.

Hope you put a tenner on it mate!

Da iawn boyos, 3 points all important today. Wilf thriving in the captain's role. Wouldn't have liked to have been Tammy in the dressing room if they'd equalised after his f*ck up!

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Dec 9 with 2684 viewshuwlittle

All I’ve got to say is

Swansea jack

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Dec 9 with 2684 viewsLeonWasGod

N/A. on 16:56 - Dec 9 by Huw57

N/A.
[Post edited 18 Jul 2018 5:22]

Probably just about deserve it. But a shocking game and if West Brom had anything about them they could have caught us on the break several times.

I'll take the 3 points though. Wilf getting in the goals now is the best news - he was always going to be key. It looks like the old Wilf is back, which is a huge relief. Without him we're nothing in the final third.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 17:01 - Dec 9 with 2670 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:55 - Dec 9 by A_Fans_Dad

Cost us a goal with his greed for his own goal tally and he couldn't even get it on target.
Leave him on the bench next week as well.

Aye - because we really looked like scoring before he came on.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 18:34]
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Dec 9 with 2629 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 17:00 - Dec 9 by Jack_Meoff

Hope you put a tenner on it mate!

Da iawn boyos, 3 points all important today. Wilf thriving in the captain's role. Wouldn't have liked to have been Tammy in the dressing room if they'd equalised after his f*ck up!

He should be criticised for it very harshly despite winning. It was an incredibly selfish decision.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 17:02]

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Dec 9 with 2626 viewsLord_Bony

Thank the lord thats over with points in the bag...not looking too shabby at the bottom at least we re not cut adrift.

Well done Bony.

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 17:07 - Dec 9 with 2532 viewsTheKirkyLife

The defence, Mesa, Ki and Bony had big games today. You could see how busy Mesa was throughout the game and he kept finding those passes. His influence was clear but not as much as Bony.

What a game he had. I hope he retains the captain's armband.

Routledge was disappointing as ever and Carroll didn't shine himself in glory.

Ayew and Narsingh made for a fantastic injection of pace second half but I worry if that's all they'll ever be capable of. Mind you if we've found a formula to stick by until January I'll be happy.

Abraham. Deary, deary me. I liked what you were doing when you came on right up until the moment which could have sealed the deal. Another week on the bench please.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 17:13 - Dec 9 with 2452 viewsJack_Meoff

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 17:02 - Dec 9 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

He should be criticised for it very harshly despite winning. It was an incredibly selfish decision.
[Post edited 9 Dec 2017 17:02]

Wouldn't disagree at all pal. It's better for him to reflect on for future games after a win, but by f*ck that could have been costly. Lesson at least in his football development, thought he did okay apart from that.

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 17:14 - Dec 9 with 2438 viewsWarwickHunt

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 17:07 - Dec 9 by TheKirkyLife

The defence, Mesa, Ki and Bony had big games today. You could see how busy Mesa was throughout the game and he kept finding those passes. His influence was clear but not as much as Bony.

What a game he had. I hope he retains the captain's armband.

Routledge was disappointing as ever and Carroll didn't shine himself in glory.

Ayew and Narsingh made for a fantastic injection of pace second half but I worry if that's all they'll ever be capable of. Mind you if we've found a formula to stick by until January I'll be happy.

Abraham. Deary, deary me. I liked what you were doing when you came on right up until the moment which could have sealed the deal. Another week on the bench please.

He probably will be on the bench next week but it shouldn't be because of that miss.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 17:48 - Dec 9 with 2228 viewsDr_Winston

Routledge has been past it for at least two years. Picking him was a waste of a place and will only make a figure of fun out of a player who doesn't deserve to be based on the rest of his career here.

Ayew or Narsingh next game please.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 18:02 - Dec 9 with 2163 viewslifelong

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 17:48 - Dec 9 by Dr_Winston

Routledge has been past it for at least two years. Picking him was a waste of a place and will only make a figure of fun out of a player who doesn't deserve to be based on the rest of his career here.

Ayew or Narsingh next game please.

We did look a much better side when they came on, we were dreadful for 75 minutes though, with West Brom being just as bad.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 18:08 - Dec 9 with 2142 viewsDr_Winston

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 18:02 - Dec 9 by lifelong

We did look a much better side when they came on, we were dreadful for 75 minutes though, with West Brom being just as bad.

There were brief flashes for me. Some rare bits of interplay that don't suggest a lack of quality.

We are however just painfully slow and cautious on the ball. Not sure what Clement is telling them but whatever it is ain't working. Had we attacked with more intent WBA were there for the kicking. We just seem like a side playing well within itself. Certainly nobody with forwards like Abraham and Bony should be as shot shy as we have been.

This post has been edited by an administrator

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 18:14 - Dec 9 with 2115 viewsLeonWasGod

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 9 by magicdaps10

Think its showed today that Ayew is an impact sub.

Mesa and Ki in midfield looked good but we need that creative player ahead of them. Dyer/Narsingh on the right and a new winger on the left with Bony up top.......There be hope.

"Impact" is being generous, but he did run around a bit and draw the odd foul. Following Routledge made him look better than he is though.
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 18:15 - Dec 9 with 2108 viewsJackSkellington

I haven't been paying attention to football for the last week or so, and only just realised there was no sign of Sanches anywhere. Is he injured or has he just been totally dropped?
The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 18:18 - Dec 9 with 2094 viewsCooperman

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 9 by AnotherJohn

Well done Wilf and Ki! Not too much to get excited about, but a desperately needed three points. If we could only weed out some of the dross - Routledge, Carroll and sorry to say Naughton - and replace them with better then we might have a lower mid-table team.

This is the first home game for a while I couldn't attend; perhaps I should stay away.

It could be a lot worse, we could have Alan Nyom at RB.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 18:42 - Dec 9 with 1997 viewskarnataka

The Official Swansea City Vs West Brom Premier League Match Thread on 16:59 - Dec 9 by AnotherJohn

Funny you should say that, today was the first home game I've missed since Jan 2015, maybe I should stay away too.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024