Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Vote of no confidence thread. 18:21 - Dec 15 with 25472 viewsE20Jack

Not a member but will happily join again if this was to get off the ground.

Any members have any ideas how to do this?

Looks like the only way of stopping this deal now. I have asked several times what are the benefits of this deal, it cannot be continuing to have a voice as conceding drag rights will probably mean the Trust survives as an organisation for a shorter period than if it was to go legal. They are not long term owners.

...those who recommended the deal still have not answered.

Swans Trust,
12 Dynevor Avenue,
Neath,
SA10 7AG

I, the undersigned member, believe the current committee no longer represents the wishes of this organisation's members. I would like to register a vote of no confidence and ask you to call and extraordinary meeting of all Trust members so that we can be heard. We would like to table a motion that the following committee members should stand down and call an election at the earliest opportunity.

Alan Lewis
Stuart McDonald
Viv Brooks
Ron Knuszka
Cath Dyer
Viv Williams
Sian Davies

Yours,

** any Trust members for the deal I have missed out feel free to add or any I have included that are against it then again feel free to omit.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2017 20:43]

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Vote of no confidence thread. on 20:16 - Dec 15 with 1632 viewsWingstandwood

I'm all for this but the only thing that concerns me is? That lot are now a complete and utter law unto themsleves where they, Jenkins, sell-outs and Yanks come first before anybody else.

It would not be any surprise me that any vote of confidence action/paperwork will end up in the bin or be ignored. Thats how much I trust em! Send by recorded delivery!

Argus!

Vote of no confidence thread. on 20:35 - Dec 15 with 1587 viewslonglostjack

Let's get this bloody done. No more faffing around.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Vote of no confidence thread. on 20:44 - Dec 15 with 1570 viewsbudegan

I'm a member, I'd sign.
Vote of no confidence thread. on 20:45 - Dec 15 with 1567 viewsBobby_Fischer

Me too.

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Vote of no confidence thread. on 20:50 - Dec 15 with 1547 viewsJackfath

Would the letter above hold the same validity if it were emailed to the trust?

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:04 - Dec 15 with 1526 viewsLandore_Jack

Vote of no confidence thread. on 20:50 - Dec 15 by Jackfath

Would the letter above hold the same validity if it were emailed to the trust?

Please could this thread be made a sticky?

#backtojack

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:09 - Dec 15 with 1506 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Should you table a motion for the deal to be suspended as well pending the election? Add in the bits about the 12+ years making them ineligible to negotiate on behalf of the members and all the other stuff I haven't had time to catch up on. Surely something will stick and we can get this arranged.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:19 - Dec 15 with 1490 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Some on here are clearly wiser on these matters than I am (Lisa, ECB, MoscowJack, Chad, E20, Shaky etc).

Could you all please contribute so we can confirm the final wording of such a letter to maximise its chances of succeeding. Hopefully by tomorrow evening. The next step then would be deciding on an address, either physical or email, for the letters to be sent to so we can keep a count.

Login to get fewer ads

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:23 - Dec 15 with 1477 viewspencoedjack

Vote of no confidence thread. on 19:28 - Dec 15 by Neath_Jack

Aren't you part of that protest group thing? If you are, surely that's a vehicle for this kind of thing, bash a few messages out to your fellow gangbangers on whatsapp and you'll nail it?

Neath you come across a bit of a c unt when you crawl out of the Res’s arse

Instead of moaning why not do something positive
Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:32 - Dec 15 with 1452 viewsSkettyJack

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:19 - Dec 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Some on here are clearly wiser on these matters than I am (Lisa, ECB, MoscowJack, Chad, E20, Shaky etc).

Could you all please contribute so we can confirm the final wording of such a letter to maximise its chances of succeeding. Hopefully by tomorrow evening. The next step then would be deciding on an address, either physical or email, for the letters to be sent to so we can keep a count.

I'll sign

Is it worth ECB and Lisa maintaining a level of impartiality being a board member and legal affiliate? Don't want to be accused of a conflict of interest meaning the letter becomes invalid

Got a feeling the 12 yearers will be trying their utmost to worm their way out of any criticism
Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:33 - Dec 15 with 1448 viewsNeath_Jack

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:23 - Dec 15 by pencoedjack

Where the f*ck did i moan about anything in that post you just quoted? What is wrong in what i said? He is part of that independent supporters group (i believe) and they were on about their whatsapp group the other night.

Do you not think that would be a good place to round up support? Which bit is wrong? As for me doing something positive, if there is something i believe in then i would, i think the Trust is a bag of shite, and i don't believe that independent group is the right thing either, so unless you've got another group going, i'll stay where i am if that's ok?

And as for the Res reference again, point out where i'm up his arse you clever c*nt, you're obsessed with the bloke.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:34 - Dec 15 with 1444 viewsFlashberryjack

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:23 - Dec 15 by pencoedjack

You upset Mart now mun.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:39 - Dec 15 with 1421 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:32 - Dec 15 by SkettyJack

I'll sign

Is it worth ECB and Lisa maintaining a level of impartiality being a board member and legal affiliate? Don't want to be accused of a conflict of interest meaning the letter becomes invalid

Got a feeling the 12 yearers will be trying their utmost to worm their way out of any criticism

Of course Lisa and ECB should join if they agree with the cause. The interest is The Trust. This isn't a conflict of interest like former Trust board members/directors have had, or whatever possible hidden conflicts of interest currently exist and are contributing to the decision to fast track this deal through.

The 12 years crew have nothing to use to wriggle their way out of any criticism. They were present when the The Trust failed regarding the sale, they were present when this horrendous deal was negotiated and recommended to their members and they are present now when a sizeable number of members have the same concern yet they dismiss them without consideration. All we need is to come together and this is very achievable.

The new group Phil and others are suggesting should be at the forefront of this. Hopefully they join in before the weekend closes.

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:40 - Dec 15 with 1417 viewsE20Jack

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:39 - Dec 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Of course Lisa and ECB should join if they agree with the cause. The interest is The Trust. This isn't a conflict of interest like former Trust board members/directors have had, or whatever possible hidden conflicts of interest currently exist and are contributing to the decision to fast track this deal through.

The 12 years crew have nothing to use to wriggle their way out of any criticism. They were present when the The Trust failed regarding the sale, they were present when this horrendous deal was negotiated and recommended to their members and they are present now when a sizeable number of members have the same concern yet they dismiss them without consideration. All we need is to come together and this is very achievable.

The new group Phil and others are suggesting should be at the forefront of this. Hopefully they join in before the weekend closes.

I have made it clear in no uncertain terms both privately and on here that this is what they should be running with as a matter of utter urgency.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:45 - Dec 15 with 1401 viewspencoedjack

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:33 - Dec 15 by Neath_Jack

Where the f*ck did i moan about anything in that post you just quoted? What is wrong in what i said? He is part of that independent supporters group (i believe) and they were on about their whatsapp group the other night.

Do you not think that would be a good place to round up support? Which bit is wrong? As for me doing something positive, if there is something i believe in then i would, i think the Trust is a bag of shite, and i don't believe that independent group is the right thing either, so unless you've got another group going, i'll stay where i am if that's ok?

And as for the Res reference again, point out where i'm up his arse you clever c*nt, you're obsessed with the bloke.

So the trust is ‘shite’ & the newly formed independent group are not not the ‘right thing ‘ either ..... it seems lots of people are trying to do something positive

You seem a passionate Jack sitting back moaning

What do you suggest ?
Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:45 - Dec 15 with 1399 viewsairedale

When they get the letter, with the illegible squiggle (signature) at the bottom, how will they know who you are?
Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:49 - Dec 15 with 1374 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:45 - Dec 15 by airedale

When they get the letter, with the illegible squiggle (signature) at the bottom, how will they know who you are?

A full list of names can accompany the letter. They can then contact each member to confirm if they wish, however I doubt they'd be that pedantic if we were to get to such a point. If they were to try and dismiss it then it only strengthens any case for if we were to go the arbitration route as someone else mentioned.

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:50 - Dec 15 with 1370 viewsBobby_Fischer

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:45 - Dec 15 by airedale

Perhaps print your name above/below the signature?

Can't tell whether this is a serious post?

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:51 - Dec 15 with 1361 viewsNeath_Jack

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:45 - Dec 15 by pencoedjack

So the trust is ‘shite’ & the newly formed independent group are not not the ‘right thing ‘ either ..... it seems lots of people are trying to do something positive

You seem a passionate Jack sitting back moaning

What do you suggest ?

I'm not sure if you're being deliberately dull here but i'll humour you, tell me then, you think the Trust is in a good place yes? You must do by that reply?

I don't believe the independent thing is right either, no. Phil and the other chap should have stayed inside the Trust to affect change from a position where they could have. The Trust mob wouldn't get behind another group of this kind just a couple of weeks ago, but now, because Phil is involved, everyone thinks it's great? I'll tell you something Marky boy, if i see that it's going to be worthwhile, then i'll jump on the bandwagon.

Now, going by all your willy waving over it, i'm guessing that you are part of the new group? So come on, enlighten me what you are doing as a passionate jack within this group? PM if you wish?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:56 - Dec 15 with 1346 viewsBillyChong

Best use recorded delivery given their track record for ignoring correspondence
Vote of no confidence thread. on 22:01 - Dec 15 with 1331 viewslonglostjack

Never mind all this point scoring - get fecking real. Time is running out. Surely we should all be focussed on getting the Trust back so that it's fit for purpose before they sell our club down the river.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

Vote of no confidence thread. on 22:18 - Dec 15 with 1311 viewsRebMegJack

Between the forums the union etc 110 trust members can easily be achieved let’s do this JYBS

#livingthedream

Vote of no confidence thread. on 22:26 - Dec 15 with 1289 viewsjasfan

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:40 - Dec 15 by E20Jack

I have made it clear in no uncertain terms both privately and on here that this is what they should be running with as a matter of utter urgency.

In fairness, you have pointed out that this is the current priority and others are relatively trivial in comparison, especially when considering the possible implications for the Supporters Trust of accepting the share deal on offer.
[Post edited 15 Dec 2017 22:27]
Vote of no confidence thread. on 22:33 - Dec 15 with 1267 viewsPhil_S

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:19 - Dec 15 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Isn't it a simple case of just stating that you want to call an EGM and the reasons why.

The only thing I would add is that the AGM is coming ( at a guess based on what Uxbridge posted earlier) either 8th or 15th January.

If you want to do it then check the timescale of when it has to be carried out (EGM) after it is called. It maybe just a case of being at the AGM will be quicker? Just a thought
Vote of no confidence thread. on 22:48 - Dec 15 with 1231 viewsDarran

Vote of no confidence thread. on 21:33 - Dec 15 by Neath_Jack

You’re right I agree. Look at the OP.

“Not a member but will happily join again if this was to get off the ground”

What the actual fuçk is that all about. If the Trust threw it open for another vote next week all the dull çunts that aren’t members won’t have a vote. They’re too fuçking dull to realise that for the sake of a tenner untill the end of the season.
The same ones going on and on about another vote,E20,Swanzay,Max etc all saying there should be another vote and when the vote goes the same way and they haven’t voted they’ll start posting the same old shit all over again.
It is actually quite bizarre.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024