Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Nearly there.... 21:05 - Dec 19 with 5252 viewsswanjackal

Finally managed to convince my wife not to "fully trim up" this year. The only thing she suggested on was the tree. So next year, my goal will be to not get the tree out the occasion, and then the year after no presents at all.

Taken a few years but think I have finally cracked it and managed to extract all the christmas spirit from her.
[Post edited 19 Dec 2017 21:16]

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Nearly there.... on 21:27 - Dec 19 with 5198 viewsFlashberryjack

For a minute I thought you were on about something else.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Nearly there.... on 21:28 - Dec 19 with 5195 viewsLoyal

I can trim most women if you get stuck.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Nearly there.... on 22:50 - Dec 19 with 5111 viewsBLAZE

What a miserable fugger. You wanna be careful she doesn't wander off elsewhere in search for some Christmas spirit!
Nearly there.... on 22:57 - Dec 19 with 5090 viewsLeonWasGod

Nearly there.... on 21:27 - Dec 19 by Flashberryjack

For a minute I thought you were on about something else.

I thought he was on about gardening too. A bit late in the year to be pruning a bush.
Nearly there.... on 07:06 - Dec 20 with 4953 viewsswanjackal

Nearly there.... on 22:50 - Dec 19 by BLAZE

What a miserable fugger. You wanna be careful she doesn't wander off elsewhere in search for some Christmas spirit!

Why go for kebab when she has got prime steak at home

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

Nearly there.... on 07:26 - Dec 20 with 4935 viewsjackal

Good one.

Less work, less expense, less hassle.

What's not to like?
Nearly there.... on 09:23 - Dec 20 with 4871 viewswhoflungdung

Don't stop at Brazilian .

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Nearly there.... on 10:10 - Dec 20 with 4826 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

Nearly there.... on 21:28 - Dec 19 by Loyal

I can trim most women if you get stuck.

Reminds me of a true story, one of our management team used to mow the lawn for one of the Directors who lived next door to him.
In a board meeting after the formalities in amongst the chit chat he was asked if he would be popping over to trim Mrs P,s bush at the weekend. There was a pause in proceedings that seemed to last forever.

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

Login to get fewer ads

Nearly there.... on 14:53 - Dec 20 with 4687 viewsWhiterockin

Nearly there.... on 07:06 - Dec 20 by swanjackal

Why go for kebab when she has got prime steak at home

Unless she wants to try being vegetarian for a while.

Poll: As things stand are you going to vote in the General Election

Nearly there.... on 14:56 - Dec 20 with 4683 viewsswanjackal

Nearly there.... on 14:53 - Dec 20 by Whiterockin

Unless she wants to try being vegetarian for a while.

Then the video camera comes out

Nearly there.... on 17:15 - Dec 20 with 4613 viewsLord_Bony

Feck me I thought Ebenezer Scrooge was dead.

There'll be no Christmas spirit in this house,nor meeriment or laughter over the Festive Period.

That poor woman...

https://goo.gl/images/E7cXgs

PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE THIRD PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD. "Per ardua ad astra"
Poll: iS tHERE lIFE aFTER dEATH

Nearly there.... on 17:40 - Dec 20 with 4588 viewsswanjackal

Nearly there.... on 17:15 - Dec 20 by Lord_Bony

Feck me I thought Ebenezer Scrooge was dead.

There'll be no Christmas spirit in this house,nor meeriment or laughter over the Festive Period.

That poor woman...

https://goo.gl/images/E7cXgs

I always had a dream of owning a pub and call it "Bar Humbug". No music, no laughter, no smiling, no parties or banter. Just cheap drinks. Any frivolity would be punished with instant banning and eviction.

I loathe christmas, just like all things like it; birthdays, easter, halloween, valentines etc. All can piss up a rope for all I care.

The only joy I get during this period, is walking around shops pronouncing loudly that there is no such thing as Santa within the earshot of young children.

PS:. How can you say poor woman when she wakes up next to me every morning. It's like christmas everyday for her.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2017 17:53]

Nearly there.... on 17:48 - Dec 20 with 4574 viewsBobby_Fischer

My grandfather hated Christmas/birthdays... my grandmother used to put his name on the card and say that's from both of us...

...he'd then always shout "that's not from f*cking me!"

Poll: Who should take over from Jenkins?

Nearly there.... on 17:51 - Dec 20 with 4568 viewsswanjackal

Nearly there.... on 17:48 - Dec 20 by Bobby_Fischer

My grandfather hated Christmas/birthdays... my grandmother used to put his name on the card and say that's from both of us...

I like the man already

Nearly there.... on 18:10 - Dec 20 with 4543 viewsjackal

Nearly there.... on 17:48 - Dec 20 by Bobby_Fischer

I'd like to have a drink with him in Swanjackal's pub.
Nearly there.... on 18:14 - Dec 20 with 4533 viewsWarwickHunt

Nearly there.... on 17:40 - Dec 20 by swanjackal

I always had a dream of owning a pub and call it "Bar Humbug". No music, no laughter, no smiling, no parties or banter. Just cheap drinks. Any frivolity would be punished with instant banning and eviction.

I loathe christmas, just like all things like it; birthdays, easter, halloween, valentines etc. All can piss up a rope for all I care.

The only joy I get during this period, is walking around shops pronouncing loudly that there is no such thing as Santa within the earshot of young children.

PS:. How can you say poor woman when she wakes up next to me every morning. It's like christmas everyday for her.
[Post edited 20 Dec 2017 17:53]

Nearly there.... on 13:31 - Dec 21 with 4389 viewswhoflungdung

Swan jackal

Amen to that ,brother

Instead of ramping up credit cards for tut for ingrateful brats ,give the money to the many homeless on the streets

We re hypocrites ,every one of us

Poll: Is it Spa or spa

Nearly there.... on 18:23 - Dec 21 with 4317 viewsJackflack

Fack me, what a miserable thread. Xmas is a wonderful time. I’ve been helping the homeless all week and me and the wife are volunteering for all of xmas day Dungy boy, so you can shove your generalisation hypocrite jibe up your arse. Merry xmas xxx

Lets be nice, we're all newbees on here.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024