Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
"Sir? Are we doing shirts and skins?" 19:02 - Jan 23 with 3593 viewsswanjackal

"Hell no, we are going all Ollie Reed from Women In Love!"

http://losangeles.cbslocal.com/2018/01/22/pe-teacher-strips-naked/

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

"Sir? Are we doing shirts and skins?" on 10:44 - Jan 24 with 3479 viewsDan91

Lol?
"Sir? Are we doing shirts and skins?" on 10:53 - Jan 24 with 3469 viewsswanforthemoney

The phrase "shirts vs skins" immediately takes me back 45 years and fills me with dread.
Running round in PE on a cold February morning with my shirt off was not my favourite bit of school.
The ironic thing was that the rugby shirt was a reversible job with a big big white horizontal stripe on the reverse side. PE teachers, Eh?

I stand in the North Stand

"Sir? Are we doing shirts and skins?" on 10:56 - Jan 24 with 3461 viewsswanjackal

"Sir? Are we doing shirts and skins?" on 10:53 - Jan 24 by swanforthemoney

The phrase "shirts vs skins" immediately takes me back 45 years and fills me with dread.
Running round in PE on a cold February morning with my shirt off was not my favourite bit of school.
The ironic thing was that the rugby shirt was a reversible job with a big big white horizontal stripe on the reverse side. PE teachers, Eh?

Pants and vest PE sessions in infant school included. No need for any kind of gym kit, just get down to your underfluffs in front of a burgeoning alcoholic.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- Hypocritically hypocritical !

"Sir? Are we doing shirts and skins?" on 21:19 - Jan 24 with 3392 viewssherpajacob

I wish Mrs Tishara a PE teacher at our school had done this.

I'd have smashed the school pole vault record.

Poll: Your favourite ever Swans shirt sponsor?

"Sir? Are we doing shirts and skins?" on 21:34 - Jan 24 with 3378 viewsJACKMANANDBOY

PE Teachers.......are they all just a bit weird?

Besian Idrizaj Forever a Jack
Poll: When will Duff Revert to 4 at the Back

"Sir? Are we doing shirts and skins?" on 21:49 - Jan 24 with 3360 viewsJackfath

I hope that person gets the help they clearly need.

POSTER OF THE YEAR 2013. PROUD RECIPIENT OF THE SECOND PLANET SWANS LIFETIME ACHIEVEMENT AWARD.
Poll: Should Darran's ban be lifted?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024