Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The new official replacement matchday thread 15:41 - Mar 31 with 12245 viewsPhil_S

Hopefully more successful than the original one...
The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:12 - Mar 31 with 1609 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:07 - Mar 31 by MrSwerve

Were they lovely and positive Dwight?

Or realistic and spot on as usual.

I'll summarise for you, MrSwerve. I think ALL of our performances away from home under Carlos have been woeful, truly awful. Yes we scraped some draws along the way but they were all due to the opposition missing huge amounts of chances. I reject the idea we 'defended well' or were 'gutsy'. When the opposition has 30 shots on goal, many of which hit the woodwork or force your keeper to make potentials save of the season worthy saves, you haven't defended well.

Brighton took a few of the chances and we were hammered. Man Utd have taken two out of 7 or 8 so far and this will be a hammering as well. This should really have been 4 or 5 at half time.

Perhaps a similar performance at West Brom will be enough for the board to reconsider this 3 year contract as quite frankly I don't think he'll keep us up next season if this is how he intends to continue next August.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:14 - Mar 31 with 1566 viewsDippy

Clucas was off for about a minute.. then and only then was Routledge taking his gear off.

Is this real life or is this just fantasy..

Poll: Cooper Out

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:15 - Mar 31 with 1531 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Man U offside again for that chance, no flag.
The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:15 - Mar 31 with 1518 viewsNeath_Jack

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:14 - Mar 31 by Dippy

Clucas was off for about a minute.. then and only then was Routledge taking his gear off.

Caught in a landslide.

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:16 - Mar 31 with 1498 viewsJohnw102

Wayne Wayne super Wayne. Super Wayne Routledge! we will be know boys.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:16 - Mar 31 with 1496 viewsmonmouth

I hope that 3000 jacks would not put up with this shit next week. That’s 147 minutes of football away without a shot at goal...so far.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:16 - Mar 31 with 1483 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Wow, watch Abraham who was marking point at Mata there as he jogged in for a free volley on goal 6 yards out, he then proceeded to flap his arms about and blame someone else, the man really is a disgrace and I sincerely hopes he falls down the leagues.

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:17 - Mar 31 with 1462 viewsswans11

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:14 - Mar 31 by Dippy

should be 3. why on earth a sub doesn't have kit on ready to go is beyond me. would preferred narsingh to routledge
Login to get fewer ads

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:17 - Mar 31 with 1446 viewsAnotherJohn

Tammy close twice in a minute - surprisingly. Second nearly crept in.
The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:18 - Mar 31 with 1442 viewsSTID2017

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:06 - Mar 31 by Dippy

Up there with the Brighton drubbing.. only a miracle will see us keep it at 2-0.

Don't talk silly.
Brighton is somewhere where we went with Jordan Ayew in the team and playing a team that we were entitled to get a result against

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:18 - Mar 31 with 1402 viewsjack2jack

Efforts on goal.
The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:19 - Mar 31 with 1387 viewsSTID2017

That's more of what we need from Abraham

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:19 - Mar 31 with 1387 viewsswans11

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:17 - Mar 31 by AnotherJohn

needed one those go in 1st great save
The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:20 - Mar 31 with 1343 viewsSTID2017

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:19 - Mar 31 by swans11

needed one those go in 1st great save

We'll get one now

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:20 - Mar 31 with 1343 viewsDippy

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:17 - Mar 31 by AnotherJohn

It's amazing this football lark aye.. you put a centre forward on to relieve onslaught and might even have a chance or two.

Poll: Cooper Out

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:20 - Mar 31 with 1342 viewsOldjack

Unlucky Tammy

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:20 - Mar 31 with 1332 viewsMrSwerve

Seem a bit perkier now.

I never expect to win against Man U but I do expect effort.

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:21 - Mar 31 with 1310 viewsTummer_from_Texas

I just can't understand why you bring Routledge in when Narsingh is waiting on the bench.

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:22 - Mar 31 with 1266 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:21 - Mar 31 by Tummer_from_Texas

I just can't understand why you bring Routledge in when Narsingh is waiting on the bench.

Because we spent the entire first half hoofing it down the wing to a 'pacey' winger which ended up in them attacking us relentlessly for the entire half. At least Routledge is coming short and holding it up allowing others to get forward.

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:24 - Mar 31 with 1214 viewsJohnw102

Looking better this half, showing effort.

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:24 - Mar 31 with 1204 viewskarnataka

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:06 - Mar 31 by Smellyplumz

It was like leaving Europe and having to live in Cardiff

I left Europe at 12.10 this afternoon (Barcelona to Bristol) and tuned in to a stream just in time for 2nd half.
The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:24 - Mar 31 with 1200 viewsPrivate_Partz

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:20 - Mar 31 by MrSwerve

Seem a bit perkier now.

I never expect to win against Man U but I do expect effort.

Yeh much better and it shows how useful Tammy can be if we get balls in to his feet.
Special mention for the Jack Army who have been seriously loud and proud.
We are going gung ho but need to watch them on the break now....

You have mission in life to hold out your hand, To help the other guy out, Help your fellow man. Stan Ridgway

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:24 - Mar 31 with 1200 viewsthornabyswan

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:20 - Mar 31 by STID2017

We'll get one now

A Steve Thornber like hatrick would do nicely

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:25 - Mar 31 with 1172 viewskarnataka

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:24 - Mar 31 by thornabyswan

A Steve Thornber like hatrick would do nicely

Gosh, that takes me back!
The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:25 - Mar 31 with 1163 viewsjack2jack

Well this is much better, need to keep this up.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024