Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The new official replacement matchday thread 15:41 - Mar 31 with 12244 viewsPhil_S

Hopefully more successful than the original one...
The new official replacement matchday thread on 18:43 - Mar 31 with 1538 viewsbuilthjack

Let's not forget Mourinho spent over £300m in 18 months. Plus some astronomic signing on fees.
Any club that spends that amount should be winning games against teams who spend the odd £5m.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The new official replacement matchday thread on 18:51 - Mar 31 with 1522 viewslonglostjack

The new official replacement matchday thread on 17:14 - Mar 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Winners don't go 2-0 down at half time and see the game finish at 2-0. Those are losers. Manchester United and Jose Mourinho were the winners today.

Just got back to the hotel. Utd fans not very happy with Mourinho Dwight. I know because I understand Swedish and Norwegian. I don't understand Korean but they probably think the same. Passed a pub full of Mancs watching the City game - they seemed to be enjoying their team's football.

Poll: Alcohol in the lockdown

The new official replacement matchday thread on 19:27 - Mar 31 with 1455 viewsJethroJack

The new official replacement matchday thread on 16:54 - Mar 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Fortunately for our goal difference, they were extremely wasteful in both halves.

If he starts the West Brom match with the same set up as we started the second half today we may actually score a goal.

Your Utd were woeful 2nd half, considering the multi-millions you've spent, don't ya think 😁
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 19:29]
The new official replacement matchday thread on 20:54 - Mar 31 with 1280 viewsMedici

The new official replacement matchday thread on 17:14 - Mar 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Winners don't go 2-0 down at half time and see the game finish at 2-0. Those are losers. Manchester United and Jose Mourinho were the winners today.

Winners today indeed. And you seem to continue to miss the point.

With all due respect your knee-jerk comments are weak, especially when you're under pressure during a game. When you look back you'll no doubt spot it.

Try and see that CC cleverly adapted - given available resource, against a top top team.

If you struggle to see that, then maybe supporting scfc isnt for you. Mwsh
The new official replacement matchday thread on 21:01 - Mar 31 with 1270 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The new official replacement matchday thread on 20:54 - Mar 31 by Medici

Winners today indeed. And you seem to continue to miss the point.

With all due respect your knee-jerk comments are weak, especially when you're under pressure during a game. When you look back you'll no doubt spot it.

Try and see that CC cleverly adapted - given available resource, against a top top team.

If you struggle to see that, then maybe supporting scfc isnt for you. Mwsh

Adapting to see out 0-2 losses isn't very good is it?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The new official replacement matchday thread on 21:08 - Mar 31 with 1263 viewsMedici

The new official replacement matchday thread on 21:01 - Mar 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Adapting to see out 0-2 losses isn't very good is it?

Maybe you need to recalibrate. We are massively over-performing, £ for £.

If you are unable to see that, you will always struggle to comprehend

(Ps - you offer a refreshing footballing insight - a welcome commodity in these parts)
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 21:15]
The new official replacement matchday thread on 21:14 - Mar 31 with 1241 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The new official replacement matchday thread on 21:08 - Mar 31 by Medici

Maybe you need to recalibrate. We are massively over-performing, £ for £.

If you are unable to see that, you will always struggle to comprehend

(Ps - you offer a refreshing footballing insight - a welcome commodity in these parts)
[Post edited 31 Mar 2018 21:15]

Massively over performing, £ for £?

According to this, we had the joint 9th highest wage bill in the league in 2016/17 out of the 17 teams who still play in this league this season;

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/877950/Premier-League-wage-bills-2016-1

I haven't looked at this years accounts but I'd be surprised if it didn't rise considerably this year as well.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

The new official replacement matchday thread on 21:17 - Mar 31 with 1230 viewsmagicdaps10

The new official replacement matchday thread on 21:14 - Mar 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

According to this, we had the joint 9th highest wage bill in the league in 2016/17 out of the 17 teams who still play in this league this season;

https://www.express.co.uk/sport/football/877950/Premier-League-wage-bills-2016-1

I haven't looked at this years accounts but I'd be surprised if it didn't rise considerably this year as well.

Again, just goes to prove how cack Huw and his scouts have been.

Imagine if they actually had the scouting network right and been a little less tight.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Login to get fewer ads

The new official replacement matchday thread on 21:22 - Mar 31 with 1225 viewsMedici

The new official replacement matchday thread on 21:14 - Mar 31 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Interesting - So, how does that stack vs Man U today ? And Liverpool; and Arsenal since CC's reign? - £ for £

If you were to plot performance AND result £ for £ - since CC's reign, how does that stack up?

It seems you are deliberately missing the point, Why ?
The new official replacement matchday thread on 22:36 - Mar 31 with 1194 viewsSTID2017

The new official replacement matchday thread on 21:22 - Mar 31 by Medici

Interesting - So, how does that stack vs Man U today ? And Liverpool; and Arsenal since CC's reign? - £ for £

If you were to plot performance AND result £ for £ - since CC's reign, how does that stack up?

It seems you are deliberately missing the point, Why ?

Because when it come to his beloved Man Utd he won't here a word said against them.
Plus he is Swans biggest critic bar none

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024