Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 20:46 - Apr 30 with 12047 viewsMyFinalHeaven

Since Laudrup left we've been at or around the bottom of every table, whether it's the league table, net spend, goals scored, chances created, shots on target, goals conceded, etc. Utterly pathetic all around.

Come on you Swans.

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 08:28 - May 3 with 1415 viewsMrSwerve

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 06:54 - May 3 by thereisnospoon

"Quite a few of the "£5m signings" have been decent enough."

lmao

Yeah, so brilliant we're just one point above the relegation zone with 3 games left to go and have been in this same state of fighting tooth and nail to stay up for the third consecutive year now. Some brilliance.

The '£5m signings' have been the ones to keep us afloat for the past few years.

I can't be bothered looking how much these players cost but I know some were less than 5m...I'd say this group of players that people normally refer to are:

Routledge
Ki
Carroll
Shelvey
Cork
Mawson
Dyer
Olsson
Naughton
J Ayew
Fer

Basically the spine of our team, who have shown that they are more than adequate when they are managed correctly. Some on here would slate the likes of Routledge if he scored a hat trick. They all have their flaws or they would be at a top 4 club and not Swansea.

As has been said, it's the big money signings that have let us down. The millions that have been spent on players that haven't been on our bench let alone in the starting 11, is scary.
[Post edited 3 May 2018 8:30]

Poll: Decision day - who wins the PL title?

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 08:42 - May 3 with 1398 viewsDr_Winston

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 08:28 - May 3 by MrSwerve

The '£5m signings' have been the ones to keep us afloat for the past few years.

I can't be bothered looking how much these players cost but I know some were less than 5m...I'd say this group of players that people normally refer to are:

Routledge
Ki
Carroll
Shelvey
Cork
Mawson
Dyer
Olsson
Naughton
J Ayew
Fer

Basically the spine of our team, who have shown that they are more than adequate when they are managed correctly. Some on here would slate the likes of Routledge if he scored a hat trick. They all have their flaws or they would be at a top 4 club and not Swansea.

As has been said, it's the big money signings that have let us down. The millions that have been spent on players that haven't been on our bench let alone in the starting 11, is scary.
[Post edited 3 May 2018 8:30]

Bang on.

It's easier to just make bitchy references to "Huw's £5m signings" though.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 11:14 - May 3 with 1343 viewstrinityann

Net spend in the Premier League since June 2014 on 08:42 - May 3 by Dr_Winston

Bang on.

It's easier to just make bitchy references to "Huw's £5m signings" though.

Our time in Premier League is coming to an end this season or next. We need a miracle batch of signings from an agent like Laudrup's to stay in this league and a new miracle forward thinking manager.
Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024