Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Thank you 12:04 - May 3 with 10424 viewsCFW

So as the season comes to an end I would like to say thank you to a few people:-

Thank you to Ollie - have not always agreed with his team selections etc but he has done exactly what we wanted this season, kept us up, had some good games and usually had a smile on his face.

Thank you to Sir Les, Lee Hoos and all the backroom staff for their efforts this year - was proud of what the club did for Stan Bowles and especially what they did to remember Grenfill tower fire.

Thank you to Antti for his Knee Jerks - always a good read.

Thank you to Dave B - the voice of reason.

Thank you to Brian M for match day reporting and for being such a nice bloke!!!

Thank you to Disco - for simply being Disco.

Thank you to all you QPR supporters who follow our great club through good and bad.

Hope you all have a great summer break and enjoy your holidays.

Thank you on 08:38 - May 7 with 1432 viewsRangersw12

I would like to thank my dealer for getting me through the season
Thank you on 08:42 - May 7 with 1428 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Thank you on 01:46 - May 7 by Hitch

Bazza is someone I would enjoy having a beer with.

Cheers. If you are ever over give me a shout.
Thank you on 09:05 - May 7 with 1397 viewslondonscottish

As others have said I'm always grateful for the graft that Clive and his team put in week in week out for this site.

Same for Finney & co on the pod. There have been some crackers this year - esp the recent Mark Prince and TF ones.

They give up a lot of their time to keep us informed and amused all season long.

Poll: Do you love or hate the new Marmite ad?

Thank you on 09:56 - May 7 with 1367 viewsJAPRANGERS

If I were to be marooned on a deserted island if there was one thing I'd take with me, it would LFW. And of course a woman for the lonely days and nights.
Thank you on 19:14 - May 7 with 1310 viewsCFW

When I started this thread I knew there would be people I should have included so apologies to them and thank you to you all for pointing them out.

I really should have included Clive and his team for doing a really great job and for their time so we can all enjoy feeling part of our great club. Like I said if I have forgotten anyone else sorry and I hope we can all move forward together next season.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024