Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Pitch 10:38 - May 17 with 30150 viewsShun

I see pitch renovations are well underway. The club said earlier this year though that over the summer we were laying a pitch that would take a bit longer to lay but would last significantly longer (as in, a number of seasons instead of just one or half of one) and result in fewer postponements, a similar pitch to Wembley.

There’s no mention of that in the current article though, and Premier Pitches are mentioned who I believe were responsible for the past two pitches. Have the plans for the super pitch been scrapped?
Pitch on 00:02 - Aug 18 with 2021 viewsrochdale_ranger

Pitch on 00:00 - Aug 18 by kiwidale

we should form a clique.

The chosen two?
Pitch on 00:10 - Aug 18 with 2009 viewskiwidale

Pitch on 00:02 - Aug 18 by rochdale_ranger

The chosen two?

The deplorables.

This is not the time for bickering.

Pitch on 05:45 - Aug 18 with 1943 viewsnordenblue

Pitch on 22:10 - Aug 17 by kiwidale

James your missing the point I said your missing the point we can only discuss topics that paint the club in a good light or has TVOS approval. your missing the point carry on like this and Scarrow will call you a tvvat .

God knows what you're talking about,you're delusional or there's something definitely funny in the water over there.
There's been plenty of points discussed/argued on here about loads of bad points regarding the club,this also generally goes on without anyone's approval,regardless of what you'd like to invent.
Pitch on 14:10 - Aug 18 with 1804 viewskiwidale

Pitch on 05:45 - Aug 18 by nordenblue

God knows what you're talking about,you're delusional or there's something definitely funny in the water over there.
There's been plenty of points discussed/argued on here about loads of bad points regarding the club,this also generally goes on without anyone's approval,regardless of what you'd like to invent.

I'm at a complete loss I find it hard to understand why anybody would hide behind a keyboard to be abusive to someone he has never met, never engaged with on here who lives 1200 miles away. You're only post on this thread completely ignores the topic, you have added nothing to the debate. I've been on this forum in its various guises for over 20 years I can and have swapped insults with the best of them often in the heat of the moment and often with regret but I have never entered a thread with the sole purpose of abuse towards another member. Its sad that you have chosen to do this it's futile rude and adds nothing but I have noticed its the way you roll on here, it must have felt good. For what's its worth I think you have it in you to be a better man it starts with being civil. Stop the insults.

edit to add.. It's 1.19 am here in Auckland I got out of bed as is my wont on matchdays to support my team hoping for the same as all of you its what unites us. What I don't come on here for is to fall out with people and bear grudges towards anybody that in some cases are over 12 months old.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 14:27]

Pitch on 15:25 - Aug 18 with 1733 viewsnordenblue

Pitch on 14:10 - Aug 18 by kiwidale

I'm at a complete loss I find it hard to understand why anybody would hide behind a keyboard to be abusive to someone he has never met, never engaged with on here who lives 1200 miles away. You're only post on this thread completely ignores the topic, you have added nothing to the debate. I've been on this forum in its various guises for over 20 years I can and have swapped insults with the best of them often in the heat of the moment and often with regret but I have never entered a thread with the sole purpose of abuse towards another member. Its sad that you have chosen to do this it's futile rude and adds nothing but I have noticed its the way you roll on here, it must have felt good. For what's its worth I think you have it in you to be a better man it starts with being civil. Stop the insults.

edit to add.. It's 1.19 am here in Auckland I got out of bed as is my wont on matchdays to support my team hoping for the same as all of you its what unites us. What I don't come on here for is to fall out with people and bear grudges towards anybody that in some cases are over 12 months old.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 14:27]

I see it's perfectly fine though for you to abuse and make false accusations up about posters yet when something comes back at you it the biggest injustice ever seen.
If you don't come on here to fall out with people you're doing a bloody good of job to the contrary
Pitch on 17:02 - Aug 18 with 1675 viewskiwidale

Pitch on 15:25 - Aug 18 by nordenblue

I see it's perfectly fine though for you to abuse and make false accusations up about posters yet when something comes back at you it the biggest injustice ever seen.
If you don't come on here to fall out with people you're doing a bloody good of job to the contrary

What's wrong with you nordenblue seriously what's wrong with you? you're post is timed 25 minutes into the game FFS! you did know there was a game on? You posted that while we were playing making reference to a post that is 12 months old taking the word of another poster regarding "false accusations" I have tried to move on it was a year ago forgotten as soon as the thread closed. However another poster keeps bringing it up despite claiming at least 3 times that "he's not bothered" you have simply based your accusation on his hearsay. It pains me to revisit the thread I've got better things to do but from memory I apologised in the thread more as an olive branch that an acceptance of any wrongdoing. I made no false accusations there was no false accusations however I wont be surprised if that thread gets dug up and mentioned again its in the archives if you want to look but rest assured not by me.

Pitch on 17:23 - Aug 18 with 1642 viewsnordenblue

Pitch on 17:02 - Aug 18 by kiwidale

What's wrong with you nordenblue seriously what's wrong with you? you're post is timed 25 minutes into the game FFS! you did know there was a game on? You posted that while we were playing making reference to a post that is 12 months old taking the word of another poster regarding "false accusations" I have tried to move on it was a year ago forgotten as soon as the thread closed. However another poster keeps bringing it up despite claiming at least 3 times that "he's not bothered" you have simply based your accusation on his hearsay. It pains me to revisit the thread I've got better things to do but from memory I apologised in the thread more as an olive branch that an acceptance of any wrongdoing. I made no false accusations there was no false accusations however I wont be surprised if that thread gets dug up and mentioned again its in the archives if you want to look but rest assured not by me.

You're insinuating something's wrong with me,I'll take that as yet another insult,not bad for someone who doesn't come on here to insult folk.

Im fully aware the games on I go to quite a few in person,when you've stopped banging your keyboard in anger you've also mentioned posters like TVOS as a "club apologist" and having to ask certain posters permission to post again another load of bollox that you've invented.

I wasn't referring one bit about another spat you've had previously with yet another poster R17, you're not doing too bad a job for someone by their own admission doesn't come on here to fall out with anyone, for the record I have no inclination to trawl back through any of your previous posts, judging off current form it's hardly worth it.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 17:24]
Pitch on 17:46 - Aug 18 with 1611 viewskiwidale

Pitch on 17:23 - Aug 18 by nordenblue

You're insinuating something's wrong with me,I'll take that as yet another insult,not bad for someone who doesn't come on here to insult folk.

Im fully aware the games on I go to quite a few in person,when you've stopped banging your keyboard in anger you've also mentioned posters like TVOS as a "club apologist" and having to ask certain posters permission to post again another load of bollox that you've invented.

I wasn't referring one bit about another spat you've had previously with yet another poster R17, you're not doing too bad a job for someone by their own admission doesn't come on here to fall out with anyone, for the record I have no inclination to trawl back through any of your previous posts, judging off current form it's hardly worth it.
[Post edited 18 Aug 2018 17:24]

I take it you don't want to join my Clique then?... Look Let it go and move on, have a drink with some mates enjoy life. I will try to avoid you in future and suggest you do likewise.

Login to get fewer ads

Pitch on 18:18 - Aug 18 with 1582 viewsnordenblue

Pitch on 17:46 - Aug 18 by kiwidale

I take it you don't want to join my Clique then?... Look Let it go and move on, have a drink with some mates enjoy life. I will try to avoid you in future and suggest you do likewise.

Thanks for the advice,I don't think you'll have much of a queue to join tbf.
I do enjoy life thanks, in fact I'm away tomoro night in the Lakes at a wedding so not much to complain about.

I don't avoid many folk on here and if people post nonsense about other posters on here,the same folk who put a lot of time and effort into the club I'll certainly be commenting on it.
Pitch on 13:11 - Aug 19 with 1382 viewsfinberty

Still no takers for a nice cup of tea?
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024