Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
TOMMY ROBINSON 07:42 - May 26 with 70497 viewsgetcarter

Not a fan but his arrest yesterday challenges freedom of speech.

This post has been edited by an administrator
TOMMY ROBINSON on 19:58 - Jun 2 with 1940 viewscwm02

TOMMY ROBINSON on 19:52 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

It is a matter of public record. It was in open court and the reporting restriction on that has been lifted.

The judge Geoffery Mason was a witness at the event. The trial is suspicious. http://archive.is/Rj39o
[Post edited 2 Jun 2018 20:01]
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:00 - Jun 2 with 1933 viewslondonlisa2001

TOMMY ROBINSON on 19:58 - Jun 2 by cwm02

The judge Geoffery Mason was a witness at the event. The trial is suspicious. http://archive.is/Rj39o
[Post edited 2 Jun 2018 20:01]

He pleaded guilty.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:01 - Jun 2 with 1929 viewsbluey_the_blue

Ooooh a "freelance journalist"* has come up with some theories and yadda yadda yadda.

* These days that means some dumb fvck with a Wordpress blog
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:02 - Jun 2 with 1929 viewscwm02

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:00 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

He pleaded guilty.

Something is suspicious about the trial
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:03 - Jun 2 with 1924 viewsbluey_the_blue

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:02 - Jun 2 by cwm02

Something is suspicious about the trial

Yup, you didn't get the verdict you wanted, due to Tommy or whatever his name is today pleading GUILTY.

You're just upset he'll probably come out named Saaid Mohammed or something.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:03 - Jun 2 with 1922 viewscwm02

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:01 - Jun 2 by bluey_the_blue

Ooooh a "freelance journalist"* has come up with some theories and yadda yadda yadda.

* These days that means some dumb fvck with a Wordpress blog

What are you on about?
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:04 - Jun 2 with 1918 viewsbluey_the_blue

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:03 - Jun 2 by cwm02

What are you on about?

The twitter account you produced citing that Tommy was innocent, it was da Jooz on the grassy knoll or whatever conspiracy theory you want to believe...
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:05 - Jun 2 with 1917 viewscwm02

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:03 - Jun 2 by bluey_the_blue

Yup, you didn't get the verdict you wanted, due to Tommy or whatever his name is today pleading GUILTY.

You're just upset he'll probably come out named Saaid Mohammed or something.

Nope, he didn't have a fair trial. You want him to go to jail over personal dislike not because he deserved to. So carrying acting like a tyranny.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2018 20:08]
Login to get fewer ads

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:06 - Jun 2 with 1916 viewscwm02

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:04 - Jun 2 by bluey_the_blue

The twitter account you produced citing that Tommy was innocent, it was da Jooz on the grassy knoll or whatever conspiracy theory you want to believe...

Saying a judge was a witness is a conspiracy theory!? Jesus, anymore excuses you want to make to justify his arrest?
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:09 - Jun 2 with 1905 viewsbluey_the_blue

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:05 - Jun 2 by cwm02

Nope, he didn't have a fair trial. You want him to go to jail over personal dislike not because he deserved to. So carrying acting like a tyranny.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2018 20:08]

Thank fvck I'm not acting like an English teacher.

Here's where you tinfoilhattery falls flat on it's arse.

If your idol Tommy believed he would be stitched up, that he'd not get a fair trial... then he pleads innocent. Forces it all out into public domain.

He pleaded guilty. Why? He pleaded guilty because he knew he was guilty.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:12 - Jun 2 with 1894 viewsbluey_the_blue

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:06 - Jun 2 by cwm02

Saying a judge was a witness is a conspiracy theory!? Jesus, anymore excuses you want to make to justify his arrest?

Yes, it is a conspiracy theory.

The fool on twitter claims the judge "laughed". How would he have detected that from a single photo? How can he ascertain that it wasn't the case someone told a particularly funny joke?

It's all intended to claim no fair trial occurred, judge was against Tommy etc.

The problem is... Tommy pled GUILTY. The judge had zero influence upon the case. Replace the judge? Tommy would still have pled GUILTY.

The other point you and others lack the intellect to pick up on is, whilst Tommy was being arrested, his supporters, police around... who the fvck thought "I know, I'll point a camera up in the air at the building, I might catch a judge laughing".
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:13 - Jun 2 with 1892 viewscwm02

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:09 - Jun 2 by bluey_the_blue

Thank fvck I'm not acting like an English teacher.

Here's where you tinfoilhattery falls flat on it's arse.

If your idol Tommy believed he would be stitched up, that he'd not get a fair trial... then he pleads innocent. Forces it all out into public domain.

He pleaded guilty. Why? He pleaded guilty because he knew he was guilty.

Right first of all he didn't "breach the peace", even the court knew that because he was not found guilty of it, the police said he will not be charged, he was. Then he didn't have his lawyer (who anyone that specialized in contempt) and the judge was a witness of the event. Robinson would not have pleaded guilty HE WAS TOLD TO because lawyer told him it would all be fine. If he had his own lawyer he wouldn't have.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2018 20:14]
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:14 - Jun 2 with 1891 viewscwm02

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:12 - Jun 2 by bluey_the_blue

Yes, it is a conspiracy theory.

The fool on twitter claims the judge "laughed". How would he have detected that from a single photo? How can he ascertain that it wasn't the case someone told a particularly funny joke?

It's all intended to claim no fair trial occurred, judge was against Tommy etc.

The problem is... Tommy pled GUILTY. The judge had zero influence upon the case. Replace the judge? Tommy would still have pled GUILTY.

The other point you and others lack the intellect to pick up on is, whilst Tommy was being arrested, his supporters, police around... who the fvck thought "I know, I'll point a camera up in the air at the building, I might catch a judge laughing".

TOMMY WOULDN'T PLEADED GUILTY IF HE HAD HIS OWN F***ING LAWYER!!
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:16 - Jun 2 with 1882 viewsexiledclaseboy

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:13 - Jun 2 by cwm02

Right first of all he didn't "breach the peace", even the court knew that because he was not found guilty of it, the police said he will not be charged, he was. Then he didn't have his lawyer (who anyone that specialized in contempt) and the judge was a witness of the event. Robinson would not have pleaded guilty HE WAS TOLD TO because lawyer told him it would all be fine. If he had his own lawyer he wouldn't have.

He wasn’t found not guilty or guilty of breaching the peace cos he wasn’t charged or tried for breaching the peace.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2018 20:17]

Poll: Tory leader

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:17 - Jun 2 with 1874 viewsbluey_the_blue

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:13 - Jun 2 by cwm02

He pled guilty to contempt of court.

Oh, that's now the theory.

I guess you do realise that lawyers advise clients, right? Tommy could have, you know, pled innocent, right?

"Judge was a witness of the event". No, you and others allege he was. PROVE IT.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:17 - Jun 2 with 1873 viewscwm02

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:16 - Jun 2 by exiledclaseboy

He wasn’t found not guilty or guilty of breaching the peace cos he wasn’t charged or tried for breaching the peace.

Yes he was, the police said "you are under arrest for breach of the peace" Watch the video at 1:20
[Post edited 2 Jun 2018 20:18]
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:18 - Jun 2 with 1865 viewsbluey_the_blue

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:16 - Jun 2 by exiledclaseboy

Yeah but he didn't have a fair trial due to pleading guilty which meant there was no trial... or something...
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:19 - Jun 2 with 1864 viewsDJack

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:17 - Jun 2 by cwm02

Yes he was, the police said "you are under arrest for breach of the peace" Watch the video at 1:20

What he was arrested for and what he was charged with are different things... Put the shovel down.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:19 - Jun 2 with 1860 viewsbluey_the_blue

You do realise there's a difference between being arrested and being charged, right?

If nothing else comes out of this thread, at least you're being educated.
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:19 - Jun 2 with 1859 viewslondonlisa2001

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:14 - Jun 2 by cwm02

TOMMY WOULDN'T PLEADED GUILTY IF HE HAD HIS OWN F***ING LAWYER!!

No one has their own personal barrister you know.

Why are you getting so annoyed by all this given you are not a fan of Tommy Robinson nor a supporter of alt-right groups but merely a seeker of truth and justice the American way?

All the actual facts and evidence show he’s been treated exactly as he should and all the whack jobs say he hasn’t. Anyone impartial would have no doubt he’s where he belongs.

I suspect you may be a little tinker you know...
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:19 - Jun 2 with 1855 viewsexiledclaseboy

I’ll repeat with emphasis.

He wasn’t found guilty or not guilty of breaching the peace because he wasn’t CHARGED with breaching the peace.

Poll: Tory leader

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:23 - Jun 2 with 1840 viewswaynekerr55

TOMMY ROBINSON on 19:11 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

Oh, I’m glad I checked into this thread again. This is fantastic stuff.

Tommy Robinson and Martin Luther King.

I'm sure there's a link to "I had a dream" and this thread somewhere in the 20+ pages

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:23 - Jun 2 with 1840 viewscwm02

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:19 - Jun 2 by londonlisa2001

No one has their own personal barrister you know.

Why are you getting so annoyed by all this given you are not a fan of Tommy Robinson nor a supporter of alt-right groups but merely a seeker of truth and justice the American way?

All the actual facts and evidence show he’s been treated exactly as he should and all the whack jobs say he hasn’t. Anyone impartial would have no doubt he’s where he belongs.

I suspect you may be a little tinker you know...

If your rich you can have your own lawyer. and stop suggesting I'm alt-right
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:24 - Jun 2 with 1837 viewscontroversial_jack

The judge said that the previous conviction was irrelevant and that he had only seen glimpses of the video.The judge had made up his mind to jail him probably even before the hearing had begun.

The Police officer who arrested him, said he was being arrested for the content of his live streaming and couldn't even give him the definition of breech of the peace never mind tell him why he had breached the peace
TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:24 - Jun 2 with 1835 viewscwm02

TOMMY ROBINSON on 20:19 - Jun 2 by DJack

What he was arrested for and what he was charged with are different things... Put the shovel down.

Yes your corrected what he was arrested for and what he was charged with are different things but thank you for proving he shouldn't have been arrested.
[Post edited 2 Jun 2018 20:25]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024