Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Joe Hart? 12:12 - Jul 20 with 2250 viewsWillSwans

Looking for game time, 3rd choice at City and rumoured to take a drop to the Championship. Would we take him? Not overly convinced with what I saw from Nordfeldt last season and if we do end up offloading a couple of our big earners I'm sure we'd more than be able to afford him.
Joe Hart? on 12:42 - Jul 20 with 2174 viewsmajorraglan

Don’t wish to be rude, but this, in my view is a ridiculous post.
He was rumoured to be on £175k per week last season at West Ham with Man City paying about £55k per week towards his wages. Bony is supposed to be Swansea’s top earner on around £100k a week and it is rumoured that the club are looking to offload him on account of his wages, there is no way they would commit to taking Hart on similar wages. If Hart dropped to about £10k a week or Man City we’re prepared to pay £165k per week towards his wages then maybe, but other than that no chance.
Joe Hart? on 13:15 - Jul 20 with 2068 viewsdickythorpe

A dreadful goalkeeper.
Joe Hart? on 13:19 - Jul 20 with 2053 viewsJohnw102

Joe Hart? on 13:15 - Jul 20 by dickythorpe

A dreadful goalkeeper.

Head and shoulders above the rest!

Never knew getting old would happen so quick!

Joe Hart? on 13:28 - Jul 20 with 2012 viewsWillSwans

Joe Hart? on 12:42 - Jul 20 by majorraglan

He was rumoured to be on £175k per week last season at West Ham with Man City paying about £55k per week towards his wages. Bony is supposed to be Swansea’s top earner on around £100k a week and it is rumoured that the club are looking to offload him on account of his wages, there is no way they would commit to taking Hart on similar wages. If Hart dropped to about £10k a week or Man City we’re prepared to pay £165k per week towards his wages then maybe, but other than that no chance.

Definitely agree, just thought he was one of the better keepers becoming available, despite a number of high profile errors in the past. Still think we could do with replacing Nordfeldt.
Joe Hart? on 13:29 - Jul 20 with 2010 viewsDevz00

Joe Hart? on 12:42 - Jul 20 by majorraglan

This. We want to bring our wages down considerably. We couldn't afford Joe Hart if we were in the Prem.

Genetically, paedophiles have more genes in common with crabs than they do with you and me. Now that is scientific fact. There's no real evidence for it, but it is scientific fact.

Joe Hart? on 16:08 - Jul 20 with 1802 viewsnantywatcher

Joe Hart? on 13:28 - Jul 20 by WillSwans

Definitely agree, just thought he was one of the better keepers becoming available, despite a number of high profile errors in the past. Still think we could do with replacing Nordfeldt.

Nordfeldt is more than good enough as long as we let him settle down to a decent run. He needs game time which he has been seriously lacking, an excellent shot stopper and time on the pitch will give him the confidence he lacks from spending most of his life on the bench
Joe Hart? on 16:16 - Jul 20 with 1782 viewsTheKirkyLife

No thank you. Nordfeldt and Mulder will be just fine thank you.
Joe Hart? on 16:16 - Jul 20 with 1782 viewsjack247

No chance
Login to get fewer ads

Joe Hart? on 20:24 - Jul 20 with 1536 viewsoldcob

Joe Hart? on 16:16 - Jul 20 by TheKirkyLife

No thank you. Nordfeldt and Mulder will be just fine thank you.

I think so too.
Joe Hart? on 12:12 - Jul 21 with 1276 viewsDewi1jack

Joe Hart? on 13:19 - Jul 20 by Johnw102

Head and shoulders above the rest!

Dunno.
Was a bit flaky last season

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024