Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Spurs man on loan? 11:37 - Aug 20 with 20922 viewsDaithejack

Coming here on loan according to Talk S#%t
https://talksport.com/football/efl/412930/tottenham-defender-cameron-carter-vick

Poll: Shelvey's Goal, Best Swans goal ever?

Spurs man on loan? on 08:05 - Aug 23 with 3502 views34dfgdf54

Spurs man on loan? on 08:03 - Aug 23 by jack247

You’re right, Rodon has been excellent, but it’s a hell of an ask for a 20 year old with a few games for Cheltenham to step up and play 40 odd games in the Championship. Even injury free, he is bound to get fatigued or lose form at some point. Same could be said to differing degrees for a few of our young first team.

We need cover/competition down the spine of the team at the very least.

This lad's 20 aswell mind, and I'll be surprised if Spurs don't have a clause which means he has to play a certain amount of games.

I think Potter will go with three centre halves alot of the time, does that mean we'll need someone else, or just go with Naughton as cover.
Spurs man on loan? on 08:17 - Aug 23 with 3449 viewscostalotta

Spurs man on loan? on 08:01 - Aug 23 by KrisP

Maybe he voted against it because it's a stupid idea to voluntarily vote to handicap yourself by preventing yourself buying players while clubs abroad can still poach yours?

I don't even get the argument that it was a money saving thing. If deadline day is earlier and we were selling more than buying, an earlier deadline day would mean those players would likely be off our books sooner?

Coaches want as much certainty as they can. In terms of their squad and numbers it’s vital. I’m not saying moving or not moving the window was right or wrong. Well not entirely. What I am saying is the obvious difference in thinking between the chairman and the manager. They should be on the same page. What else are they thinking differently about? Players targeted, the right player, style of play.

Who knows why he didn’t want it moved. As you say if moved we can still loose players to overseas clubs. But, let’s be honest here we can still loose them if it’s not moved anyway. The only difference is the amount of time to bring in players. Back in the day we’d have done our business in the transfer market very early. Our manager/coach would start pre season with the squad in place. What does that mean? More time to work with the squad, to get ideas across etc. More time for the players to gel, get and understand what’s expected of them. And time for players to settle into their new surroundings before the season has started. All positive stuff. We stopped doing that! This is not really a critism by the way as others have pointed out other clubs are now doing the same.
Spurs man on loan? on 08:43 - Aug 23 with 3356 viewsjackforever

Seems to have been excellent for Ipswich, and sounds like exactly what we need right now.
Spurs man on loan? on 08:55 - Aug 23 with 3298 viewsTheResurrection

Spurs man on loan? on 08:17 - Aug 23 by costalotta

Coaches want as much certainty as they can. In terms of their squad and numbers it’s vital. I’m not saying moving or not moving the window was right or wrong. Well not entirely. What I am saying is the obvious difference in thinking between the chairman and the manager. They should be on the same page. What else are they thinking differently about? Players targeted, the right player, style of play.

Who knows why he didn’t want it moved. As you say if moved we can still loose players to overseas clubs. But, let’s be honest here we can still loose them if it’s not moved anyway. The only difference is the amount of time to bring in players. Back in the day we’d have done our business in the transfer market very early. Our manager/coach would start pre season with the squad in place. What does that mean? More time to work with the squad, to get ideas across etc. More time for the players to gel, get and understand what’s expected of them. And time for players to settle into their new surroundings before the season has started. All positive stuff. We stopped doing that! This is not really a critism by the way as others have pointed out other clubs are now doing the same.

Fair play, embarrassing

Rule number 1. When you say something stupid, waffle on and waffle on some more to get yourself out of it.

Talkalotta 😂😂😂

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like
Poll: Is it time for the Trust to make change happen?

Spurs man on loan? on 09:05 - Aug 23 with 3265 viewsvetchonian

Spurs man on loan? on 08:55 - Aug 23 by TheResurrection

Fair play, embarrassing

Rule number 1. When you say something stupid, waffle on and waffle on some more to get yourself out of it.

Talkalotta 😂😂😂

There speaks the expert talk about pots and kettles!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Spurs man on loan? on 09:52 - Aug 23 with 3093 viewsTheResurrection

Spurs man on loan? on 09:05 - Aug 23 by vetchonian

There speaks the expert talk about pots and kettles!

Downed his first bottle of Tenants Super for the day and here he is.

Morning Vetch.

* BOX OFFICE POST ABOVE* TM I am the resurrection and i am the light. I couldn’t ever bring myself to hate you as i’d like

Spurs man on loan? on 10:16 - Aug 23 with 3008 viewscostalotta

Spurs man on loan? on 08:55 - Aug 23 by TheResurrection

Fair play, embarrassing

Talkalotta 😂😂😂

Hahaha. See you coming a mile off !

Crissys agenda. If it’s not in my small minded view or doesn’t agree with me the... abuse it.

Says the man who’s got so much embarrassingly wrong that whatever he says football related cannot be taken seriously. You can be funny occasionally (talkalotta is funny, made me smile), but convincing or knowledgeable you don’t seem to be.

The only one spouting waffle is you. That’s all you’ve really ever done, waffle and hot air followed by ranting, abuse and generally angry confused BS.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 10:17]
Spurs man on loan? on 10:19 - Aug 23 with 2991 viewsTheResurrection

Spurs man on loan? on 10:16 - Aug 23 by costalotta

Hahaha. See you coming a mile off !

Crissys agenda. If it’s not in my small minded view or doesn’t agree with me the... abuse it.

Says the man who’s got so much embarrassingly wrong that whatever he says football related cannot be taken seriously. You can be funny occasionally (talkalotta is funny, made me smile), but convincing or knowledgeable you don’t seem to be.

The only one spouting waffle is you. That’s all you’ve really ever done, waffle and hot air followed by ranting, abuse and generally angry confused BS.
[Post edited 23 Aug 2018 10:17]

Hell hath no fury 😂

Login to get fewer ads

Spurs man on loan? on 10:29 - Aug 23 with 2960 viewscostalotta

Spurs man on loan? on 10:19 - Aug 23 by TheResurrection

Hell hath no fury 😂

Yay!

Ah...be calm, take a breath and breath out! Repeat.

It works!

A nice ending.

Have a nice day my friend. Enjoy Croatia, If you’re still there.
Spurs man on loan? on 10:53 - Aug 23 with 2875 viewsvetchonian

Spurs man on loan? on 09:52 - Aug 23 by TheResurrection

Downed his first bottle of Tenants Super for the day and here he is.

Morning Vetch.

as I have said before and since confirmed by yourself you were an annoying little brat on the North Bank nothing has changed even though you have supposed to have "grown up"

And by the way its White Lighteneng not Tenants super!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Spurs man on loan? on 11:25 - Aug 23 with 2797 viewsA_Fans_Dad

According to Wathan he is only hours away from signing.
https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/45275957
Spurs man on loan? on 01:27 - Aug 25 with 2431 viewsKerouac

Where the f*ck is he?

Is he dragging his heels because he doesn't really fancy it?
Or are we dragging our heels due to incompetence/tightness?

Yanks,
Get us our 3 players on loan or f*ck right off.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Spurs man on loan? on 01:28 - Aug 25 with 2426 viewsE20Jack

Can someone turn the volume down on this moron.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Spurs man on loan? on 02:11 - Aug 25 with 2380 viewsTummer_from_Texas

Spurs man on loan? on 01:27 - Aug 25 by Kerouac

Where the f*ck is he?

Is he dragging his heels because he doesn't really fancy it?
Or are we dragging our heels due to incompetence/tightness?

Yanks,
Get us our 3 players on loan or f*ck right off.

"Get us our 3 players on loan or f*ck right off."

You misspelled "and."

POTY 2015
Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

Spurs man on loan? on 02:44 - Aug 25 with 2365 viewsE20Jack

Spurs man on loan? on 02:11 - Aug 25 by Tummer_from_Texas

"Get us our 3 players on loan or f*ck right off."

You misspelled "and."

Who would you want them realistically replaced with?

Realistically being the key word.

Poll: 6 point deduction and sellouts lose all their cash?

Spurs man on loan? on 08:05 - Aug 25 with 2243 viewsTheResurrection

Spurs man on loan? on 10:29 - Aug 23 by costalotta

Yay!

Ah...be calm, take a breath and breath out! Repeat.

It works!

A nice ending.

Have a nice day my friend. Enjoy Croatia, If you’re still there.

Been in. Italy a week now... Down the very South.

Hopefully my ipTV sub's IFollow section is going to work today

Shout the boys home.

Spurs man on loan? on 08:09 - Aug 25 with 2230 viewsTheResurrection

Spurs man on loan? on 10:53 - Aug 23 by vetchonian

as I have said before and since confirmed by yourself you were an annoying little brat on the North Bank nothing has changed even though you have supposed to have "grown up"

And by the way its White Lighteneng not Tenants super!

Haha, good man. Whatever your poison is, bottoms up.

Love from the North Bank Boot Camp's annoying little brat.

Spurs man on loan? on 08:16 - Aug 25 with 2210 viewsTheResurrection

Spurs man on loan? on 02:44 - Aug 25 by E20Jack

Who would you want them realistically replaced with?

Realistically being the key word.

I think he just wants to try and fit in around here thus slags off his own countrymen.

But to answer your question, I was thinking Shakey could be a realistic option. He's clearly got the money from all his years dealing with big business and their mergers and acquisitions and he'd have us back on the straight and narrow immediately.

He's an expert on every matter there is, surprised he hasn't tabled an offer, the delinquent, paranoid fraud

Spurs man on loan? on 08:22 - Aug 25 with 2184 viewsmagicdaps10

Spurs man on loan? on 01:28 - Aug 25 by E20Jack

Trolling.

Thought you never done it and always responded in a grown up and intellectual manner.

Sort yourself out.

Poll: Are the owners doing enough for Swansea City

Spurs man on loan? on 08:35 - Aug 25 with 2142 viewsKerouac

Spurs man on loan? on 01:28 - Aug 25 by E20Jack

Oh look, it's the forum definition of a "prick", trolling 😃

Nice of you to take time out from gagging on boardroom cock

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Spurs man on loan? on 08:37 - Aug 25 with 2137 viewsswan65split

Spurs man on loan? on 08:35 - Aug 25 by Kerouac

Oh look, it's the forum definition of a "prick", trolling 😃

Nice of you to take time out from gagging on boardroom cock

Spurs man on loan? on 10:20 - Aug 25 with 1984 viewspencoedjack

Spurs man on loan? on 08:05 - Aug 23 by 34dfgdf54

This lad's 20 aswell mind, and I'll be surprised if Spurs don't have a clause which means he has to play a certain amount of games.

I think Potter will go with three centre halves alot of the time, does that mean we'll need someone else, or just go with Naughton as cover.

Back on topic

As long as Naughton is only cover & no one gets injured I’m happy with that.

Wasn’t he unhappy to play in the championship? No PL clubs lining up for his services?
Spurs man on loan? on 10:25 - Aug 25 with 1964 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Spurs man on loan? on 10:20 - Aug 25 by pencoedjack

Back on topic

As long as Naughton is only cover & no one gets injured I’m happy with that.

Wasn’t he unhappy to play in the championship? No PL clubs lining up for his services?

Nobody wanted him. Perhaps now he'll get off his high horse and start playing football.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Spurs man on loan? on 10:30 - Aug 25 with 1943 viewspencoedjack

Spurs man on loan? on 10:25 - Aug 25 by Brynmill_Jack

Nobody wanted him. Perhaps now he'll get off his high horse and start playing football.

1st time for everything Bryn
Spurs man on loan? on 11:04 - Aug 25 with 1856 viewscostalotta

Spurs man on loan? on 08:05 - Aug 25 by TheResurrection

Been in. Italy a week now... Down the very South.

Hopefully my ipTV sub's IFollow section is going to work today

Shout the boys home.

Ah ha. Cool. Will do that as always.

As it happens ... The south of Italy is where my family are from. Not far from Bari/Brindisi and Lecce. Trulis galore. It’s a lovely place and I like to get every few years. Are you on the Adriatic side ?

Enjoy the rest of your hols fella.

COYS!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024