Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
A message to our owners - One real mistake by IH 07:27 - Aug 22 with 2604 viewsfreddieeddie

When NW was got rid of I was fuming with QPR. I moaned and groaned until we finally got IH back, I felt a connection again.

IH for me was doing a fine job. Our top brass clearly have short memories. Things were bad when he joined. He got rid of all the dead wood and developed quite a few youngsters. I said it back then and I’ll say it again, he should have at least been given this season to carry on, at least. I’m now actually livid with QPR as a club. I can barely be bothered to watch on tv anymore let alone attend. This is coming from a fan that went 6 years without missing a home or away game. Yes I’m that detached now because of the endless f****** stupid decisions that are made. IH only made one awful mistake in my mind, that was saying Luongo could play for Man City one day. Ridiculous comment.

I’m not saying any one of Derry, Ainsworth wouldntvtake us down but I don’t care. They are the only ones that would get me back to LR. Or Allardyce, IH back or Warnock which would never happen.

Just embarrassed by our endless stupid decisions and cluelessness. Even us getting a new ground has to be a 10 year drama. Useless.
[Post edited 22 Aug 2018 7:30]

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

A message to our owners - One real mistake by IH on 08:40 - Aug 22 with 2352 viewstraininvain

Allardyce?! Ffs.
A message to our owners - One real mistake by IH on 09:03 - Aug 22 with 2263 viewsnix

Freddie, I agree with you about your disappointment with getting rid of Olly. I think a lot of the decision was taken because the fans complained about him. But judging from some of the stuff I read on here fans are the worst judges. Also so many of them don’t go to games. With the best will in the world you don’t see everything on tv highlights. Like team spirit, movement off the ball.

We weren’t anywhere near where we wanted to be last season. There were some worrying aspects, like the couple of long winless streaks, the tinkering and the away form. BUT we were bringing in youngsters, the team spirit was better than I’d seen it in years and generally the buzz round the club was hugely improved. We were great against Fulham away and Cardiff and Wolves at home. It really did feel like we’d got our club back. So why he wasn’t given at least until Christmas I don’t know. Except for the fans and the hubris of the board who thought if he could turn it round, someone else could do even better. But that wasn’t recognising how difficult s job it is to keep a team in the Championship with no money, particularly in the short term, and how important it is to have the time to develop a team and young players over time.
A message to our owners - One real mistake by IH on 09:59 - Aug 22 with 2154 viewsfreddieeddie

I’m a firm believer that you can’t keep changing managers if you want to build a club up. Personally I’d of given NE or IH 5 yr contracts to build. Look at the Bournemouth Manager and what he has achieved.

I know most fans are clueless but QPR fans in ge real will moan about everything. I don’t have a short memory and remember the state our squad was in when IH arrived. Look at the big picture and he was building us back up again slowly.

I just can’t even be bothered anymore to think about SM or anyone else.
STABILITY was the key word and we do anything but that. Utter joke our club is as much as I love QPR, we are laughable.

I’ll be sticking to Corinthian-Casuals in the Ryman PL. No-one at the club receives a wage, never have. See what they have achieved and the work rate. Fans are amazing also. Just how football should be.

Poll: QPR future, what would you like to see happen

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024