Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Skylights! 07:48 - Aug 22 with 1283 viewsisawqpratwcity

http://www.skysports.com/football/qpr-vs-bristol-c/392583

Poll: Deaths of Thatcher and Mandela this year: Sad or Glad?

Skylights! on 08:21 - Aug 22 with 1216 viewsozexile

I'm no McClaren fan but you can't account for horrendous errors like that. Who was that for the last goal who kicked it and slipped over?
Skylights! on 08:35 - Aug 22 with 1194 viewsToast_R

Washington has no business trying to be a striker in this division and Eze, missed an open goal... there's your wonder kid. I don't blame Eze, I just think the expectation put on him is absolutely shocking.
Skylights! on 08:46 - Aug 22 with 1165 viewsFDC

The second... the defending.... my god
Skylights! on 10:05 - Aug 22 with 1076 viewsBklynRanger

I'm a bit more sympathetic about Washington's second effort after seeing that. Squaring it was a fair option. Could have been a slightly better ball though so that Eze didn't feel he had to try and control it first, but maybe Eze should have adjusted his body and tried to hit it first time. Dunno.

The defending though - fcuk me.
Skylights! on 10:17 - Aug 22 with 1041 viewsbob566

amazing Washington cops the most stick after watching that. My god the defenders and keeper. And ezes miss. Just not happening.

The first brizzie attack that doesn't end in a goal. Where the f*** is bidwell. BFG2 for the second. His turning speeds are horrific. Think the keeper is done by the ball going through one of our defenders legs and not been able to see it. He's all over the shop for the second though. Why is he so tight to his near post on the first. By the time the cross is swung over he's too late leaving that post. Basic keeping skills I would have thought. It actually looks to a man that they've all forgotten how to play football. They're all a bag of nerves summed up by the Eze miss.
Skylights! on 10:19 - Aug 22 with 1035 viewsdaveB

That pass from Washington was diabolical and the goalkeeping for the 1st hes got to save that
Skylights! on 10:30 - Aug 22 with 1019 viewssmegma

Skylights! on 08:21 - Aug 22 by ozexile

I'm no McClaren fan but you can't account for horrendous errors like that. Who was that for the last goal who kicked it and slipped over?

Scowen
Skylights! on 10:35 - Aug 22 with 1010 viewssmegma

Skylights! on 10:05 - Aug 22 by BklynRanger

I'm a bit more sympathetic about Washington's second effort after seeing that. Squaring it was a fair option. Could have been a slightly better ball though so that Eze didn't feel he had to try and control it first, but maybe Eze should have adjusted his body and tried to hit it first time. Dunno.

The defending though - fcuk me.

It was a poor pass by Washington.
Login to get fewer ads

Skylights! on 10:38 - Aug 22 with 1002 viewsbosh67

Far too narrow and done for pace on the back foot.

Never knowingly right.
Poll: How long before new signings become quivering wrecks of the players they were?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024