Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The truth about the "People Vote March" 22:59 - Oct 20 with 8828 viewsomarjack

We've all seen the images on news, some figures estimate the "marsh" to be around 700 k people. All marching to "Save the country from Brexit"..But what is the real truth?

Rich psychopathic leaders of the 4th Reich (The EU) German Chancellor Angela Merkel and French PM Emmy Macron, With the help of billionaire Ed Miliband. Have been complicit in financing the fake protest to give an allusion to the world that Brexit isn't wanted anymore, so they can keep their hands in the great British people pockets, forcing left-wing fascism on our children.

Most of the "protesters" seen from aerial view are copy/paste with Photoshop. The real number of people attending the fake event were in the region of 2000 Hamas fighters (financed and invited by Corbyn), 300 illegal immigrants and 50 Feminist vegans and Russell Brand wannabes (White people also hate Brexit!)

The people have spoken, Brexit is the past, the present and the future. According to a recent poll created by the Sun. 94% of the people of Great Britain support a no deal Brexit as soon as possible.

Poll: England vs Croatia (who's going to win)

The truth about the on 14:39 - Oct 22 with 1634 viewsMo_Wives

The truth about the on 13:22 - Oct 22 by Lohengrin

Alt-right isn’t some neat, square pigeon hole. I understand where the term originated but it has floated free of that anchor some time ago and become the sort of nebulous pejorative employed by the same sort of beauties that throw ‘fascist’ around like confetti.

[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 13:24]

To the left Alt-right basically means sinner or evil now.

That's why DJack is like a priest shouting at me from the alter "FOR HE IS UNCLEAN...HE HATH USED THE MEMES OF EVIL...HE IS HIMSELF NOW EVIL...WE MUST REMOVE HIS FORESKIN TO MAKE HIM CLEAN AGAIN" or sumpfing like that

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The truth about the on 14:47 - Oct 22 with 1626 viewsMo_Wives

The truth about the on 13:17 - Oct 22 by DJack

Thank you, mate.

But I've gotta say that you typed a rather long piece decrying my understanding of the Alt-Right and you claimed your thoughts were based on the writings/thoughts of ML King yet you still post right wing/Alt-Right memes. Your brain cells are fine it's just that your moral compass is fcked.

Please, DJ, explain why that meme is morally wrong without saying the alt-right thought it up. They don't get any money from me sharing it and neither does a racist get his wings every time it's shared.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 15:38]

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 14:47 - Oct 22 with 1625 viewsbuilthjack

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 12:48 - Oct 22 by peenemunde

No it’s you who is wrong by thinking this is just an issue for London.

It's no shame to admit you are wrong.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

The truth about the on 15:15 - Oct 22 with 1593 viewsMo_Wives

*Throws rope over branch and ties to tree. Positions snare trap on floor and covers with leaves. Runs into position, rubbing hands and giggling.

"OH, DJACK...OK Mate?...have you ever owned a Volkswagen?"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The truth about the on 20:43 - Oct 22 with 1486 viewsGowerjack

The truth about the on 13:22 - Oct 22 by Lohengrin

Alt-right isn’t some neat, square pigeon hole. I understand where the term originated but it has floated free of that anchor some time ago and become the sort of nebulous pejorative employed by the same sort of beauties that throw ‘fascist’ around like confetti.

[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 13:24]

See also

LIbtard
Antifa
Snowflake
Remoaner

Etc.

All of which cheapen and curtail proper political debate.

It's almost like someone planned it...

#newspeak

Plastic since 1974
Poll: Is ECB for tyranny?

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 21:24 - Oct 22 with 1466 viewsDr_Winston

I was up there (not for the march obvs). No way on Earth were there 700,000 of them. Was a fair crowd, but that's a lunatic figure.

Incidentally, I was much amused by the fact that every single Wetherspoons we passed in Central London all day was chock full of them all putting money in Tim Martin's pocket.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 21:44 - Oct 22 with 1453 viewstheeaglehaslanded

The truth about the "People Vote March" on 21:24 - Oct 22 by Dr_Winston

I was up there (not for the march obvs). No way on Earth were there 700,000 of them. Was a fair crowd, but that's a lunatic figure.

Incidentally, I was much amused by the fact that every single Wetherspoons we passed in Central London all day was chock full of them all putting money in Tim Martin's pocket.

I was up in the area on the Saturday & like others have stated no way was there 700,000 people on this march.
A fair proportion of the marchers were certainly not British either but European when I heard them talking...
The truth about the on 22:23 - Oct 22 with 1423 viewsDJack

The truth about the on 20:43 - Oct 22 by Gowerjack

See also

LIbtard
Antifa
Snowflake
Remoaner

Etc.

#newspeak

Cheers Gowerjack. Just got back and was about to post similar but you've got it covered

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Login to get fewer ads

The truth about the on 22:30 - Oct 22 with 1419 viewsDJack

The truth about the on 14:34 - Oct 22 by Mo_Wives

What is wrong with using that meme? it's a meme pointing out the truth of how SJW's act. I don't care where it came from. If Antifa made a meme about right wing people along the same lines and you used it I wouldn't assume you were a member of Antifa.

If you remember when I wrote out that long post I said I shared some of the same views as the alt-right. This is one...SJW's are clowns.
I share the view of being against black discrimination along with black lives matter. This does not make me a supporter of them, a member of their group or someone who shares all their beliefs.

Did you think I didn't see the cumbersome trap you set?
You thought you caught a whopper then didn't you?
No, my braincells are fine...but your logic is f*cked. But I still like you

It was not a trap. I genuinely did not know the meme. I suspected it could have a Alt-Right background, it could also have been a re-purposed meme so I had to ask you.

As to my issue... it's the use of memes designed to stoke division, to deride and ridicule. It has become a theme for you to utilise these types of memes so it is, in effect, you who is identifying yourself.

Yes your braincels are fine... but your logic is a circular, self re-enforcing jerk circle. But I still like you.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The truth about the on 22:37 - Oct 22 with 1411 viewsDJack

The truth about the on 14:47 - Oct 22 by Mo_Wives

Please, DJ, explain why that meme is morally wrong without saying the alt-right thought it up. They don't get any money from me sharing it and neither does a racist get his wings every time it's shared.
[Post edited 22 Oct 2018 15:38]

Read what I wrote. I didn't say that the meme was morally wrong and every time it is shared it is pushing, re-enforcing, division and in some cases hatred. The fringes of the left and right are both wrong, no matter how clever or funny the meme is perceived by it's users. Both sides are idiots...

The truth about the on 22:40 - Oct 22 with 1409 viewsDJack

The truth about the on 15:15 - Oct 22 by Mo_Wives

*Throws rope over branch and ties to tree. Positions snare trap on floor and covers with leaves. Runs into position, rubbing hands and giggling.

"OH, DJACK...OK Mate?...have you ever owned a Volkswagen?"

A volkswagen , no. A 1.8 Sport A3... many years ago.

BTW there is a tumble-weed snared by a rope on that tree over there.

The truth about the on 23:33 - Oct 22 with 1395 viewsomarjack

See also

LIbtard
Antifa
Snowflake
Remoaner

Etc.

#newspeak

Tsk tsk Gower..you're being too much of a Cuck Cuck Cuck!!

"Inserts an imbecilic frog meme and brags about how the Libtards are triggered for some unknown reason"

The truth about the on 06:29 - Oct 23 with 1352 viewsMo_Wives

The truth about the on 22:30 - Oct 22 by DJack

It was not a trap. I genuinely did not know the meme. I suspected it could have a Alt-Right background, it could also have been a re-purposed meme so I had to ask you.

As to my issue... it's the use of memes designed to stoke division, to deride and ridicule. It has become a theme for you to utilise these types of memes so it is, in effect, you who is identifying yourself.

Yes your braincels are fine... but your logic is a circular, self re-enforcing jerk circle. But I still like you.

I used an alt-right meme so I'm identifying myself as what? Alt-right?
Are all Volkswagen drivers identifying themselves as Nazis because they use something started by Nazis?

And is the op of this thread not designed to stoke division and ridicule? but you say nothing? I'm on another thread arguing why we shouldn't divide society by race and discriminate against one of those races...I don't see you backing me up. Although, I accept you may not have seen that thread. But social justice is something we have butted heads on before. This is an ideology that wants to DIVIDE society up by race and is absolutely the cause of the division we are seeing now...yet you stand up for it? but I attack these dividers of society and for that you say my moral compass is f*cked because I'm dividing society?.

A slogan can be considered a meme. With this in mind let's look at Black lies matter, They use the slogan 'We have nothing to lose but our chains' which came from the communist manifesto via Assata Shakur. So they are using a meme created by communists...communism is responsible for around 100 million deaths in the last 100 or so years. As well as sending untold thought criminals to the gulag. They piss all over the Nazis never mind the alt-right. The Alt-right haven't killed anyone as far as I know. This is also a slogan/meme designed to divide society. So they are using a meme created by a truly evil ideology, if ever there was one, that was designed to divide.
And BLM are here to divide. They are coming to get in your face and divide whether you like it on not. If you're sitting quietly in a library minding your own business they will burst in and aggressively harass you. So while you can say people should not do things that divide, it doesn't matter. BLM and SJW are bringing a fight to you whether you like it or not. You either join them or in their eyes you're an enemy...doing nothing is no longer an option. Let's remind ourselves of how these horrendous, narcissistic, privileged c*nts behave to people just minding their own business...

So, DJack, I've been criticising these people since I first came on to this forum...and been criticized for it. Considering these people use memes, created by an evil ideology, as well as their actions to divide society can I get you to finally denounce them? to stand up and say "BLM are people whose moral compass is f*cked and I denounce them"? But I warn you, this will make you an 'alt-right nazi' to anyone who reads the left wing press and will see you labelled a racist, sexist, etc etc.
It's a brave step to make and one I will support you in but if you're gonna criticise people for dividing society at least do it across the board. You're so close now, DJack, I can almost feel you...keep going.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The truth about the on 10:48 - Oct 23 with 1313 viewsLohengrin

See also

LIbtard
Antifa
Snowflake
Remoaner

Etc.

#newspeak

Infant School insults, albeit amusing, on your list there, Gwyr. You’re right. All save for one. One is a contraction of a loose organisation comprised entirely of two-legged excrement.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

The truth about the on 10:51 - Oct 23 with 1307 viewswaynekerr55

The truth about the on 06:29 - Oct 23 by Mo_Wives

Are all Volkswagen drivers identifying themselves as Nazis because they use something started by Nazis?

And is the op of this thread not designed to stoke division and ridicule? but you say nothing? I'm on another thread arguing why we shouldn't divide society by race and discriminate against one of those races...I don't see you backing me up. Although, I accept you may not have seen that thread. But social justice is something we have butted heads on before. This is an ideology that wants to DIVIDE society up by race and is absolutely the cause of the division we are seeing now...yet you stand up for it? but I attack these dividers of society and for that you say my moral compass is f*cked because I'm dividing society?.

A slogan can be considered a meme. With this in mind let's look at Black lies matter, They use the slogan 'We have nothing to lose but our chains' which came from the communist manifesto via Assata Shakur. So they are using a meme created by communists...communism is responsible for around 100 million deaths in the last 100 or so years. As well as sending untold thought criminals to the gulag. They piss all over the Nazis never mind the alt-right. The Alt-right haven't killed anyone as far as I know. This is also a slogan/meme designed to divide society. So they are using a meme created by a truly evil ideology, if ever there was one, that was designed to divide.
And BLM are here to divide. They are coming to get in your face and divide whether you like it on not. If you're sitting quietly in a library minding your own business they will burst in and aggressively harass you. So while you can say people should not do things that divide, it doesn't matter. BLM and SJW are bringing a fight to you whether you like it or not. You either join them or in their eyes you're an enemy...doing nothing is no longer an option. Let's remind ourselves of how these horrendous, narcissistic, privileged c*nts behave to people just minding their own business...

So, DJack, I've been criticising these people since I first came on to this forum...and been criticized for it. Considering these people use memes, created by an evil ideology, as well as their actions to divide society can I get you to finally denounce them? to stand up and say "BLM are people whose moral compass is f*cked and I denounce them"? But I warn you, this will make you an 'alt-right nazi' to anyone who reads the left wing press and will see you labelled a racist, sexist, etc etc.
It's a brave step to make and one I will support you in but if you're gonna criticise people for dividing society at least do it across the board. You're so close now, DJack, I can almost feel you...keep going.

If you only knew the POWER of the left side. mart6 never told you what happened to your father

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The truth about the on 10:54 - Oct 23 with 1304 viewsomarjack

The truth about the on 06:29 - Oct 23 by Mo_Wives

tsk tsk..I mean you make few fair points to a certain measure but it kinda seems like you're trying too hard to distance yourself from the "Alt-Right" whatever that really means.

The truth about the on 11:33 - Oct 23 with 1285 viewsMo_Wives

The truth about the on 10:54 - Oct 23 by omarjack

tsk tsk..I mean you make few fair points to a certain measure but it kinda seems like you're trying too hard to distance yourself from the "Alt-Right" whatever that really means.

A tiger doesn't lose sleep over the opinion of sheep.

In case you can't work it out it means I don't give a f*ck what a low IQ tosspot like you thinks

And who are you to judge the Alt-right? You make fake hate crimes against yourself for victim points. Lie about it when confronted and then carry on with not a shred of shame as if nothing happened. You're the lowest of the low. You display a lack of principles and moral standards while pointing at other people and saying "those guys are bad"...Now f*ck off or I'll body slam you...

Or, be a big boy, admit and apologise or even explain what you did during brexitthomasgate. Then define what YOU MEAN by Alt-right and I will reply to you with the respect you will have then earned. OK?

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The truth about the on 11:40 - Oct 23 with 1277 viewsMo_Wives

The truth about the on 10:51 - Oct 23 by waynekerr55

If you only knew the POWER of the left side. mart6 never told you what happened to your father

No but I can guess. That little fruit downvoted him.

And f*ck the left side of the force. I have no interest in having a conversation why we shouldn't fat shame Jabba or do I want to watch r2d2 shoot dildos across the room from the hatch in his head. And yes C3P0 can use the women's bathroom...I don't care.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The truth about the on 12:53 - Oct 23 with 1256 viewsJack_Meoff

The truth about the on 11:40 - Oct 23 by Mo_Wives

No but I can guess. That little fruit downvoted him.

And f*ck the left side of the force. I have no interest in having a conversation why we shouldn't fat shame Jabba or do I want to watch r2d2 shoot dildos across the room from the hatch in his head. And yes C3P0 can use the women's bathroom...I don't care.

I wouldn't recommend fat shaming Jabba. You'll be in that Sarlacc pit faster than you can say,' What are you f*cking snowflakes getting all triggered about noooooooooooow...!'

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The truth about the on 13:03 - Oct 23 with 1238 viewsHighjack

The truth about the on 12:53 - Oct 23 by Jack_Meoff

I wouldn't recommend fat shaming Jabba. You'll be in that Sarlacc pit faster than you can say,' What are you f*cking snowflakes getting all triggered about noooooooooooow...!'

He’d more likely be chained up, put in a gold bikini and possibly sexually assaulted.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

The truth about the on 13:28 - Oct 23 with 1227 viewsMo_Wives

The truth about the on 13:03 - Oct 23 by Highjack

He’d more likely be chained up, put in a gold bikini and possibly sexually assaulted.

Yeah...but if I get an acting job out of it...Oh, shit... sorry, we're talking about Jabba not Weinstein.

In that case a Jedi mind trick...

"This is not the bumhole you are looking for"

"And you need to give me a hit of that bong"

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The truth about the on 13:34 - Oct 23 with 1222 viewsJack_Meoff

The truth about the on 13:03 - Oct 23 by Highjack

I would.

[Post edited 23 Oct 2018 13:41]

If you want a vision of the future, imagine a boot stamping on a human face--forever.

The truth about the on 14:22 - Oct 23 with 1209 viewsMo_Wives

The truth about the on 13:34 - Oct 23 by Jack_Meoff

I would.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

The truth about the on 18:08 - Oct 23 with 1186 viewswaynekerr55

The truth about the on 13:34 - Oct 23 by Jack_Meoff

I would.

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The truth about the on 03:58 - Oct 24 with 1145 viewsMo_Wives

The truth about the on 10:54 - Oct 23 by omarjack

I'd hoped we may have had an admission from you by now. I will force you to become a better person by dunking on you, whether you like it or not. Not because I'm a good guy but because I enjoy dunking on you...but a by product of that will be you having to up your game. Make Omar great aga… make Omar great.

Now, I will reply to your comment.

I don't need to distance myself from the alt-right because I am not intimidated by moral busy bodies going 'tsk tsk' at me. If I was alt-right I would say I am. If you just draw a line through society and say this side is the left and that side is the right then I am on their side.
I have no problem with the Alt-right. I see the same problems in society as they do...I just believe in different solutions. Why do I have a problem with SJW's racism and not the alt-right? Well for one the alt-right tend to say "Yeah, we're racist...why aren't you, buddy?" while the SJW's say "Oh no, we're fighting racism...it's you who's the racist". I can respect one of those answers.
The more important reason is that SJW's are on the offence. They are actually pushing and backing racist laws. The Alt-right is acting defensively. They are saying "there is an attack on white people...we need to stick together for protection from the attack."
The alt-right don't turn up at left wing protests and beat people. They don't burst into libraries and harass people. If they did I would criticise those actions. They organise protests, which they have the right to do and are normally confronted by masked left wing idiots claiming the moral high ground while spoiling for a fight.

I'll put it into a simple scenario where I get to be the righteous Martin Luther King again(God damn, I love being that guy)
I, MLK, am not happy at the discrimination, accepted by society and backed by the state, that I'm seeing against my people. I believe it is wrong to discriminate against any race.
Along side me is the alt-right, who will be Malcom X in this scenario. Brother Malcom sees the same problems as me but his solutions are more radical. He's like "Yo, brother Martin, your solutions are too weak. Stop being a cuck...we need to segregate ourselves away from these devils"
And the SJW's are the redneck crackers who back and support the state discrimination and ask "Why all you uppity crackers causing trouble?...It's only right that our women are given a safe space away from you white males or you be raping them and shit". They are aggressive bullies who think they can punch people and those people shouldn't be allowed to punch back.

So while I don't agree with the solutions of the Alt-right I understand where they're coming from. If they gained power and started pushing racial laws I would speak out. But they are free to hold what ever beliefs they choose. My answer to the problem would be stop racial discrimination. Now, you may not like that but it's no reason to turn the hose on me boss.

Good luck, Mr Cooper

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024