Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Trust Email 14:15 - Nov 23 with 6048 viewsDarran

As previously communicated to members, the Swans’ Trust Board is keen to provide regular updates to members on various issues. This update will focus specifically on the progress regarding the Trust’s minority shareholding in the club and the proposed mediation process. We realise that it can seem to members that progress is slow on this issue. As this statement will outline, the Trust is faced with obstacles to progress that are not of our making.

Earlier this month we were hoping to use this update to confirm that a formal mediation meeting would be taking place with the majority owners and other parties in London on 29 and 30 November. However, after those dates had been agreed, an independent mediator reserved and Trust’s representatives had arranged to take time off from work and rearrange family commitments, the Trust were informed that Jason Levien could no longer attend, with no suitable alternative representative provided. At the time of this update, no alternative dates have been agreed. Whilst the Trust will always look for the possibility to obtain a mediated settlement, our experience while trying to start mediation shows that the other parties involved are not committed to this process.

Furthermore, the Trust has still not received a response to our claim letter of 18 May 2018 from the majority owners or the other parties involved. We are now three months past the maximum timeline (of three months) that the Practice Direction, which are the legal guidelines which parties in dispute should follow before they can start court proceedings, allows. While the club’s majority owners have recently committed to providing a formal response to our claim letter by 23 November (after not meeting previous deadlines), the lack of responses within and well beyond the deadlines set by the guidelines is already completely unacceptable. No proposed date for a response to our claim letter has been received from the legal representatives for Huw Jenkins and other selling shareholders. The Trust and our legal representatives believe this is indicative of the lack of any viable defence on their part.

As outlined in our last statement and as a result of the lack of progress on mediation and the cancellation of the agreed dates, the Trust Board will progress with our plans to carry out a members’ consultation in the coming weeks. In the absence of progress in obtaining a mediated settlement, the only options we can currently provide to our members are limited to whether to pursue legal action or not. The Trust Board is currently working with our legal representatives to provide as much information as possible regarding these options, to allow members to make as informed a decision as possible. We will announce the exact timeline for this as soon as possible.

22 November 2018

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

The Trust Email on 06:32 - Nov 24 with 1671 viewsmTORC1

So the trust’s representatives have work commitments and need to find baby sitters.
Doesn’t seem to be a very professional approach from the trust, and disclosing such ridiculous excuses shouldn’t happen, unless the trust wants to look like a laughing stock.
The Trust Email on 07:43 - Nov 24 with 1616 views34dfgdf54

The Trust Email on 06:32 - Nov 24 by mTORC1

So the trust’s representatives have work commitments and need to find baby sitters.
Doesn’t seem to be a very professional approach from the trust, and disclosing such ridiculous excuses shouldn’t happen, unless the trust wants to look like a laughing stock.

What do you expect then?

They are all volunteers are they not?
The Trust Email on 07:44 - Nov 24 with 1614 viewsChief

The trust are looking one hell of a lot more professional than the Yanks mate!

Cancelling meetings late on, missing deadlines, the complete ignorance of correspondence.

I'd have been sacked ages ago if I went about my business like that.

Poll: Rate the ref's performance today

The Trust Email on 09:13 - Nov 24 with 1545 viewsswan65split

Another new poster I see.
The Trust Email on 10:46 - Nov 24 with 1459 viewsWarwickHunt

The Trust Email on 09:13 - Nov 24 by swan65split

Mr. Shill, I believe.
The Trust Email on 11:02 - Nov 24 with 1436 viewsjackrmee

They aren't excuses. The Trust have no reason to need excuses in this case

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Trust Email on 11:02 - Nov 24 with 1436 viewsOldjack

As shown in the opening thread ,the Trust are no more than annoying little fly's to our owners that can and will be squatted at any time they fancy ,
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 11:15]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Trust Email on 11:08 - Nov 24 with 1425 viewsfelixstowe_jack

The Yanks don't want to play ball. It is them you should be having a go at.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

The Trust Email on 11:13 - Nov 24 with 1413 viewswaynekerr55

Yes, that's how pro bono Trustees generally work. If you really want to go down the road about professionalism ask yourself about the "take the credit for everything and accept no fault for the fúck ups" clan

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

The Trust Email on 11:31 - Nov 24 with 1380 viewswaynekerr55

The Trust Email on 03:24 - Nov 24 by DJack

"followed a positivist paradigm" ...You've been on a course, haven't you!

I do love a bit of Popper and the Berlin School 😁

The Trust Email on 11:45 - Nov 24 with 1355 viewsmTORC1

You obviously see wrong then.
Yes we all know the trust representatives are volunteers, but coming out and making statements, I.e work, family commitments, shouldn’t be released.
The Trust Email on 11:55 - Nov 24 with 1346 views3swan

The Trust Email on 11:45 - Nov 24 by mTORC1

Yes we all know the trust representatives are volunteers, but coming out and making statements, I.e work, family commitments, shouldn’t be released.

Why shouldn’t it?
It tells me that volunteers have juggled their work/private life seeing the meeting as having importance in the process even after the failings of the past.
It tells me that yet again the owners/ previous owners don’t see it with the same importance.
The Trust Email on 12:19 - Nov 24 with 1312 viewsswan65split

The Trust Email on 11:45 - Nov 24 by mTORC1

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/members/mTORC1/comments/

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/members/mTORC1/posts/
The Trust Email on 12:21 - Nov 24 with 1311 viewsBigPhilG

If the trust cannot see this is simply stalling tactics whilst Jenkins and the yanks siphon money out of the club then they're even more out of touch than I thought. Get independent auditors in to look at the books and begin legal proceedings. Jenkins, Dineen and the rest of them belong in jail. How there are morons out there still defending them is a mystery to me.
The Trust Email on 12:23 - Nov 24 with 1306 viewsharryhpalmer

Not being funny, but what part of "STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED

CIRCULATION MUST BE LIMITED TO MEMBERS OF SWANSEA CITY SUPPORTERS’ SOCIETY LIMITED (‘THE TRUST’)"

didnt you get? And you are a moderator?

Poll: Who do you want as next Manager?

The Trust Email on 12:57 - Nov 24 with 1257 viewsQJumpingJack

The Trust Email on 12:23 - Nov 24 by harryhpalmer

Not being funny, but what part of "STRICTLY CONFIDENTIAL AND PRIVILEGED

CIRCULATION MUST BE LIMITED TO MEMBERS OF SWANSEA CITY SUPPORTERS’ SOCIETY LIMITED (‘THE TRUST’)"

didnt you get? And you are a moderator?

the whole thread should be deleted.

As someone on SCFC2 has posted, this thread could impact a potential case.
The Trust Email on 13:32 - Nov 24 with 1227 viewswaynekerr55

The Trust Email on 11:55 - Nov 24 by 3swan

Why shouldn’t it?
It tells me that volunteers have juggled their work/private life seeing the meeting as having importance in the process even after the failings of the past.
It tells me that yet again the owners/ previous owners don’t see it with the same importance.

Don't.
Feed.
The.
Apologist (troll).

The Trust Email on 13:37 - Nov 24 with 1217 viewsScottishEddie

The Trust Email on 12:57 - Nov 24 by QJumpingJack

the whole thread should be deleted.

As someone on SCFC2 has posted, this thread could impact a potential case.

I’m pretty sure if the trust wanted this deleted it would be gone by now, seeing as the Chairman runs this website.

Poll: Stupidest Posterer of the Year

The Trust Email on 14:18 - Nov 24 with 1166 views3swan

The Trust Email on 13:32 - Nov 24 by waynekerr55

Don't.
Feed.
The.
Apologist (troll).

Agree
Normally I don't bother, but sometimes, just sometimes, a comment has to be made, just a comment without further discussion

The Trust Email on 00:47 - Nov 25 with 1029 viewsDJack

Yes, it is E20!

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

The Trust Email on 21:31 - Nov 25 with 888 viewsUplandsJack

The Trust Email on 00:47 - Nov 25 by DJack

Yes, it is E20!

oh no really? He's back?

Well thats another one going on the ignore list then.
The Trust Email on 21:35 - Nov 25 with 879 viewsLeonWasGod

The Trust Email on 21:31 - Nov 25 by UplandsJack

oh no really? He's back?

Well thats another one going on the ignore list then.

Whoever it was has gone again!
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024