Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Fer 17:03 - Nov 24 with 5035 viewspencoedjack

Big fan but looked like he’d been on the p iss last night
Fer on 23:38 - Nov 24 with 1381 viewsclloy2

Fer on 22:49 - Nov 24 by shandyjack

I don’t think he broke out of a jog first half, lazy performance with very little effort
[Post edited 24 Nov 2018 22:49]

I have to agree.
The Fer we saw getting dropped in the PL for being lazy and sloppy has now reappeared in the championship. Unfortunately as captain, that cant carrry on.
I also dont think hes being helped hh having a Defensive midfield role. His concentration and touch doesn't do him any flavours. Give him an attacking midfield role and see how he does. It wasnt a 1-4 today, but our frailties were hugely exploited by Norwich.
Fer on 04:12 - Nov 25 with 1314 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Fer on 21:44 - Nov 24 by builthjack

Seems to have lost the small amount of pace that he had. Passing was awful today.
Has to improve or he will be out

He's a liability as CDM because he can't pass a ball. Ever since he's come back into the team we've lost our fluidity. Grimes there is much much better, a good passer, can tackle and has the vision to get us going forward. Our midfield cost us the game yesterday.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

Fer on 08:02 - Nov 25 with 1293 viewscmajack

Should be the darren pratley of the current team. Box to box player , busting a gut and weighing in with a few goals. Sadly well short of that standard at the moment and has been for a large part of his time with us.
Fer on 08:23 - Nov 25 with 1270 viewsminimichu

If Dyer and Routledge are deemed surplus to requirements coz of big wages and age then Fer needs to be put in the same bracket. That wasn’t a one off yesterday, that’s Fer in a nutshell. As Captain, he’s supposed to lead from the front consistently but he’s unable to perform consistently. He hooked at half time yesterday because he was awful and I doubt that could be the last time it could happen. That is not a Captain in my book.
Fer on 08:28 - Nov 25 with 1265 viewsTailGunner

Fer on 08:23 - Nov 25 by minimichu

If Dyer and Routledge are deemed surplus to requirements coz of big wages and age then Fer needs to be put in the same bracket. That wasn’t a one off yesterday, that’s Fer in a nutshell. As Captain, he’s supposed to lead from the front consistently but he’s unable to perform consistently. He hooked at half time yesterday because he was awful and I doubt that could be the last time it could happen. That is not a Captain in my book.

Spot on.
Fulton and Grimes for me Wednesday
[Post edited 25 Nov 2018 9:04]
Fer on 14:08 - Nov 25 with 1160 viewsbuilthjack

Fer will give his all. But that's it.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Fer on 14:20 - Nov 25 with 1153 viewscbrace1

He's beyond useless
Fer on 20:01 - Nov 25 with 1070 viewsTenbySwan

To me Leroy looks like he has bulked up and carrying more weight this year.

Good player on his day, but we can't afford for players not to turn up.

Especially when more than one don't 🤐
Login to get fewer ads

Fer on 20:31 - Nov 25 with 1054 viewsPentyrchJack

He's certainly not fit enough and was a few yards off the pace again, which is annoying as a fully fit Fer would rip up trees in this division

Poll: Fox Hunting - what do you think?

Fer on 20:35 - Nov 25 with 1048 viewsmonmouth

Fer on 20:31 - Nov 25 by PentyrchJack

He's certainly not fit enough and was a few yards off the pace again, which is annoying as a fully fit Fer would rip up trees in this division

Never has though has he? So why will he be any different now. QPR and Narch fans hate him and call him a fat lazy c***. Do leopards change their spots?

Impact player like Bony and Montero. I'd want all three out the door quick smart if I thought we'd actually find better.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Fer on 20:43 - Nov 25 with 1037 viewsjackrabbit

Fer on 08:23 - Nov 25 by minimichu

Agreed. He was the same at Villa Park - worst player on the pitch. I'm a fan of Fer but unfortunately, he rarely lives up to expectations. He's one of those 'could've been a great player' cases.
Fer on 20:59 - Nov 25 with 1020 viewsUplandsJack

For me Fer's biggest problem yesterday, was his constant attempt to try to bully the opponent in the tackle. Time and again he seemed like he was more interested in the contact with the opposition player, than simply winning the ball and moving it on.
He was also incredibly sloppy when he was in possession. So many wayward /poor passes. Maybe it was a case of trying too hard, or simply of trying to be "the man" against a passed employer, I don't know. But I did say to my mate before game when I heard the line up/formation, that i'd have preferred to see Grimes playing at DM and Fer playing further forward.

We looked a lot better when Naughton and Grimes especially, moved into the middle after halftime.

But to finish, as we all know, there's no way we should have lost that 1 - 4 yesterday. The first and second were absolute gifts. God only knows what the hell was Mulder thinking, passing to Celina on the edge of our own box when they were pressing so high. A simple 30yrd chipped ball out to the touchline would have found an unmarked Naughton in acres of space.
Don't get me wrong, I like the style of passing it out from the back football, but you got to know when to recognise to mix it up....
Anyway fingers crossed we can get back on it on Wednesday night against W/Brom.
Fer on 22:50 - Nov 25 with 950 viewsgiantstoneater

Last season Fer improved dramatically culminating in one help of a performance v Arsenal but then he got injured and we got relegated. He's been rushed back, too early in my opinion, and we needed his physicality but he has gone back to the old Fer hopefully we will see Fer return to the bright side sooner the better.
Fer on 10:15 - Nov 26 with 873 viewsOldjack

Sub for the last twenty ,he's not got a good ninety in him

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Fer on 18:02 - Nov 26 with 781 viewsminimichu

Fer on 10:15 - Nov 26 by Oldjack

Sub for the last twenty ,he's not got a good ninety in him

Agreed. Pre and post bad injury, he struggles to play effectively for a full 90 mins. He’s a professional footballer on serious money and was made Captain. He needs to drop some weight, get some pride and try to gain some respect back off the fans who are getting fed up of his continued poor performances.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024