Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? 07:44 - Jan 1 with 9688 viewsleebracey

So we are the 3rd highest in the premier league for mascot prices, yet we are in the championship!!.
Hang your heads in shame Jenkins and Morgan...supposed working class local men stinging families this amount of money is scandalous.
We have become rotten to the core.
After 37 years, my season ticket money will be going elsewhere until these parasites have left the club.
I will then return!.
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 17:50 - Jan 1 with 2317 viewswaynekerr55

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 13:56 - Jan 1 by Batterseajack

Goes to show few people read beyond the headlines these days. It seems the article compares Swansea’s most expensive package with other clubs cheapest.

Good to see them getting a taste of their own medicine... not nice when someone paints a picture based on selectibe pieces of information.

April 2016 ring any bells?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 18:31 - Jan 1 with 2263 viewsDewi1jack

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 17:15 - Jan 1 by Batterseajack

I thought he club would have a cheaper alternative package, but apparently not. That’s a bit crap in fairness. Not everyone would want or can afford the bells and whistles option.

I actually enquired about doing the mascot thingy for my grandkids some years ago, minus the meal deal (found the food standard sh1te on a hospitality package down there) and got told it was the same price.

Conversation went along these lines
Stadium "If the food is not up to standard, then we can give you the name of the person to write to, to complain."
Me " is he/she going to be there on the day and does money get refunded if the food is disgusting?"
Stadium "Maybe and No, I doubt it."

Have no problem paying money for food, but if the food is sh1te then even 10p makes it exceptionally overpriced, no matter if it's from a takeaway, restaurant/pub or a 'closed shop' such as the stadium

Even with them dropping the prices, it's still nearly £480 or about £120 a head.
Thought Kiddies seats went around the £15 mark or about half price for others.
2 adults seats (£50)?
2 kiddies seats (£25)?
Kit and programme (65)?

So with my fag packet maths about £255 for a buffet. for 2 adults and 2 kids Plus probably paying for your drinks
Really?
Shocking sh1te I had eaten there wasn't worth £2.50

If you wake up breathing, thats a good start to your day and you'll make many thousands of people envious.

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 18:49 - Jan 1 with 2248 viewsQJumpingJack

Why has this story come out now? Why didn't the press pick up on it in August?
Maybe this is the first of many stories examining how our club is being run.

If the Trust's role is to protect the supporter they should make a statement on why families are being charged these prices. Did Pearlman have the courtesy to consult the Trust about the prices for mascots?
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 19:49 - Jan 1 with 2202 viewsTenbySwan

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 18:49 - Jan 1 by QJumpingJack

Why has this story come out now? Why didn't the press pick up on it in August?
Maybe this is the first of many stories examining how our club is being run.

If the Trust's role is to protect the supporter they should make a statement on why families are being charged these prices. Did Pearlman have the courtesy to consult the Trust about the prices for mascots?

The club do not give tuppence for the Trust and haven't certainly since promotion to the Premier League.

Prior to promotion as a trust member you had priority for tickets after ST holders but after promotion Trust membership counted for nothing and you then had to pay your £20 to join the Jack Army. Money that went to the club (sellouts) and not the trust.

If they cared about the Trust, they would have kept it as the membership vehicle.

I complained to the Trust about it the time, both Phil and Jim but they didn't really want to know.

Since that day the Trust was sidelined more and more leading to the situation of the sellout and where we were now.

Certainly don't expect the Trust to do anything about it now.
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 20:01 - Jan 1 with 2183 viewsOldjack

Just say no ! they'll soon realize the masses are not that thick

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 20:01 - Jan 1 with 2181 viewsAngelRangelQS

Thats disgusting

And as someone mentioned it, the prices of food and drink inside the ground are scandalous too. Not that I often partake
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 20:32 - Jan 1 with 2143 viewspikeypaul

The Trust ?

The irony of the name given the way some of them have done everything possible to protect the sell out cants.

The current trust board are doing 5/8ths of feck all but I suppose that is better than the ones who licked Jenkins balls at every possible occasion in the past.

OUT AFLI SUCK IT UP REMOANER LOSERS 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧 🇬🇧
Poll: Where wil Judas be sitting when we play Millwall?

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 21:54 - Jan 1 with 2087 viewsQJumpingJack

It will be interesting to see if this is the first of a few negative PR stories to hit the club in the coming days and weeks.
Login to get fewer ads

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 21:59 - Jan 1 with 2076 viewsBluebird

No club should charge more the 20 quid
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 03:03 - Jan 2 with 1978 viewsEU5Makaveli

Awful, shows the nature of the owners.
Completely exploiting the fans. I don’t care what anyone says this regime is out to make as much money as possible.
Can’t wait to see how the PR team try and manipulate this statistic
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 09:57 - Jan 2 with 1894 viewsJango

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 09:58 - Jan 2 with 1891 viewsdickythorpe

And how much money Is Lineker on again? Double standards yet again.
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 10:24 - Jan 2 with 1870 viewsBatterseajack

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 21:59 - Jan 1 by Bluebird

No club should charge more the 20 quid

Would that £20 include a match day ticket for Child and parent and a football kit for the child to wear?
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 10:36 - Jan 2 with 1862 viewsJango

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 09:58 - Jan 2 by dickythorpe

And how much money Is Lineker on again? Double standards yet again.

Good point. Gary lineker is one of the biggest pricks out there.
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 10:38 - Jan 2 with 1857 viewsdobjack2

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 10:24 - Jan 2 by Batterseajack

Would that £20 include a match day ticket for Child and parent and a football kit for the child to wear?

Why not run at a small loss?
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 10:40 - Jan 2 with 1857 viewsDarran

It’s not really that expensive when you total up everything you get is it?
Some people just like a good moan without thinking it through and if they reduced the price to something stupid you’d still have loads of kids missing out because too many would want to do it.

There certainly should be limited amount of different packaged available on a match by match basis though.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 11:29 - Jan 2 with 1822 viewsleebracey

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 10:40 - Jan 2 by Darran

Some people just like a good moan without thinking it through and if they reduced the price to something stupid you’d still have loads of kids missing out because too many would want to do it.

There certainly should be limited amount of different packaged available on a match by match basis though.

When was the last time you paid £500 to watch the swans for one single match?...despite the kit (mass produced) at junior rates, and the 3-4 family seats, it seems a lot for a crap certificate, meeting Lee Trundle and taking a pen at Cyril. So yeah, I have thought my moan through, and I'll carry on moaning if it means we can pull together, embarrass these money making parasites, and eventually get our club back.
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 11:31 - Jan 2 with 1820 viewsdobjack2

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 10:40 - Jan 2 by Darran

I would disagree about vfm but that’s opinions.

A range of packages is a good idea as long as the actual mascot experience [as opposed to the add on stuff]is the same for all the mascots. There would be nothing worse than treating the children who had a cheaper package in an inferior way to those with a more expensive meal and seat package.

As for reducing the price and more children wanting the experience, other clubs seem to find a way around that and many have far bigger fan bases than us. If there is a will there is usually a way.

There doesn’t appear to be a will in this case.
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 11:37 - Jan 2 with 1815 viewsDarran

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 11:29 - Jan 2 by leebracey

When was the last time you paid £500 to watch the swans for one single match?...despite the kit (mass produced) at junior rates, and the 3-4 family seats, it seems a lot for a crap certificate, meeting Lee Trundle and taking a pen at Cyril. So yeah, I have thought my moan through, and I'll carry on moaning if it means we can pull together, embarrass these money making parasites, and eventually get our club back.

No single person pays £500 to watch one single match.
Stop making things up.

The first ever recipient of a Planet Swans Lifetime Achievement Award.
Poll: Who’s got the most experts

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 12:00 - Jan 2 with 1790 viewsLoyal

Best advert the national BBC could give the club, the commercial dept will be rubbing their hands that people with more than average incomes may well see this as a decent price to pay for their child's birthday etc ... Think about it.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 12:08 - Jan 2 with 1779 viewsbuilthjack

Some people don't be earn £480 in a fortnight.
It's a lot of money to some.
It needs reducing.
But I would do it at an away match.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 12:12 - Jan 2 with 1773 viewsBadlands

or, you don't have to take part.

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 12:15 - Jan 2 with 1770 viewsdobjack2

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 12:12 - Jan 2 by Badlands

or, you don't have to take part.

Wouldn’t it be nice if the club interacted with its fanbase in a positive way
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 12:46 - Jan 2 with 1751 viewsSWANSEYE

What do you expect of these Yanks . . no scruples at all and even taking money off the kids where a lot of Clubs don't even charge now for Mascots !!!
Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 13:09 - Jan 2 with 1729 viewswaynekerr55

Mascot prices -£480!...Really!? on 12:15 - Jan 2 by dobjack2

Wouldn’t it be nice if the club interacted with its fanbase in a positive way

Don't be so silly. The club does that, I mean, we couldn't have the strapline of by fans, for fans could we?

How many of you know what DP stands for?
Poll: POTY 2019
Blog: Too many things for a title, but stop with the xenophobia accusations!

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024