Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Dan James - Is he off ? 08:58 - Jan 30 with 72800 viewsSWANSEYE

ON TWITTER THIS MORNING......IS THE DEAL GOING DOWN OR IS IT STILL A LOAD OF B******S !!!

J.J
@jjbtdc247
· 10h
Replying to @PhilHayYEP and 2 others
Close to an agreement or nowhere near?
Phil Hay
@PhilHayYEP
it’s like this. Club have been confident but even forgetting them, I spoke to someone close to James yesterday who said it will “100% get done” (his words not mine, just so we’re clear). It’s been hanging that way since last week. Question now is whether it’ll actually go through

Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:10 - Feb 1 with 2884 viewsHeadmaster

Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:11 - Feb 1 with 2879 viewsCjay

Well ffs😂

Very strange situation all round, someone playing silly games.

Feel sorry for James, whether he did want to go or not he has been messed around here, very unfair on him more then anything.

Do wonder how he will react, if those SS are true he himself wanted to call your Chairman.

Ah well.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:11 - Feb 1 with 2867 viewsLoyal

Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:09 - Feb 1 by Lohengrin

You’re telling me! I’m starting to wonder exactly what mushrooms they were I ate earlier?

Robin Sharpe doesn't come close 😂

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:12 - Feb 1 with 2865 viewsforkbeard

Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:10 - Feb 1 by Headmaster

So it seems Huws lot actually saved our asses when the yanks tried to sell us out. Go figure?
Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:13 - Feb 1 with 2810 viewssg1912

Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:12 - Feb 1 by forkbeard

So it seems Huws lot actually saved our asses when the yanks tried to sell us out. Go figure?

I think in all this drama we have also forgotten there have been no incomings, that is inexcusable in itself.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:14 - Feb 1 with 2775 viewsLeonWasGod

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:47 - Jan 31 by UplandsJack

Well I've heard a rumour from within the corridors of Liberty that there is a possible buyer/consortium interested in us.
Been sitting on it for about 10 days as I know what some are like on here. But there you go, time will tell if true.

That would about wrap up one of the strangest days in the club's recent history.

Is it an improvement on the last consortium? These people maybe, with a new Chairman

Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:15 - Feb 1 with 2742 viewsJoe_bradshaw

That’s can’t be right.

Huw assured us that he’d sold to people who could take us to the next level.

Are there signs of trouble at the top as the likelihood of legal action becomes ever nearer?

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:16 - Feb 1 with 2702 viewsPorthcawlswan

He'll be sacked soon
Login to get fewer ads

Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:17 - Feb 1 with 2684 viewsswan65split

I am going to bed my heads starting to hurt, if I wake up and find VDH and Olis gone I am going to scream!
Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:17 - Feb 1 with 2649 viewsLeonWasGod

Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:10 - Feb 1 by Headmaster

Well if that's true it confirms what we already know about the Yanks. Nothing good will come from them.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:20 - Feb 1 with 2570 viewsirishswan546

Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:13 - Feb 1 by sg1912

I think in all this drama we have also forgotten there have been no incomings, that is inexcusable in itself.

But with Fer and James staying it's like two new signings😝😝😝.

Joking aside delighted they are both still at the club.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:22 - Feb 1 with 2537 viewsLeonWasGod

Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:13 - Feb 1 by sg1912

I haven't forgotten. Although I didn't believe the bollox about money to spend anyway. It's not been good window, but it's not been as disastrous as it could have been.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:23 - Feb 1 with 2514 viewsCjay

Confused by this.

Know I'm an enemy Leeds fan lol.

But just curious, if one owner signs off on the deal who has the power to overrule him?

Presumably not his buddy who he is in the partnership with the other American so its got to be the other guy?

Internal power struggles?
Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:28 - Feb 1 with 2432 viewsGeoffThom

Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:23 - Feb 1 by Cjay

Confused by this.

But just curious, if one owner signs off on the deal who has the power to overrule him?

Presumably not his buddy who he is in the partnership with the other American so its got to be the other guy?

It’s all about the high earners they went we kept a contracted player
Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:33 - Feb 1 with 2374 viewsmonmouth

Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:23 - Feb 1 by Cjay

Confused by this.

Indeed.

Perhaps Jenkins as chairman is the one with the delegated authority to authorise transfers (by the Board this isn't an owneship fiefdom, it's a limited company. Levien only has a percentage of shares).

We detest our owners, you've been there so this is pretty interesting. I expect Jenkins to resign soon if he has gone against the whole board's wishes, but if it was just Levien, acting the maverick, the Board might just back Jenkins.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

Dan James - Is he off ? on 01:10 - Feb 1 with 2273 viewssioni

Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:17 - Feb 1 by LeonWasGod

Well if that's true it confirms what we already know about the Yanks. Nothing good will come from them.

Sorry Leon, I usually agree with you, but here I cannot. Those blessed Yanks have enabled me to almost ignore and forget the pain of my sciatically ravaged leg and that is a difficult and wondrous thing I assure you.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 01:32 - Feb 1 with 2246 viewsJack123

Perhaps it's just me, but when DJ to leeds was announced, it seemed everything went toxic on social media, calling for their heads, could it be they had second thoughts, and didn't want to handle the accelerated hate towards them? I personally have never seen so many people angry as there were a few hours ago,, me included btw. And I think, that's when they had second thoughts.
[Post edited 1 Feb 2019 1:38]

libera nos a malo

Dan James - Is he off ? on 01:58 - Feb 1 with 2207 views34dfgdf54

WHAAAAT?

I wasn’t expecting to wake up to that?!?!??

What’s happened???!
Dan James - Is he off ? on 05:17 - Feb 1 with 2095 viewsCaptain_Sham

Dan James - Is he off ? on 16:08 - Jan 31 by Captain_Sham

So if the club is forcing this(citation needed) wouldn't they be forcing a cut price deal for anything they could get?
I mean they may have said a price and Leeds have come and said let us look at him if he proves himself you can have your asking price. So they get to look at him We get £2m. If we were asset stripping wed sell him for £2m now surely?
[Post edited 31 Jan 2019 16:13]

Its just a ride.

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:51 - Feb 1 with 1804 viewsCjay

Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:28 - Feb 1 by GeoffThom

It’s all about the high earners they went we kept a contracted player

Thats fair enough.

From reading the agents comments you were happy enough to sell, or someone was then someone wasnt.

Neither of us have come out of this well, we look cheap and you look like you have real issues internally.

If you wernt going to sell surely the professional thing to do was just pick up the phone, not leave the kid sat there till 11:30pm.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:52 - Feb 1 with 1798 viewsjasper_T

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:51 - Feb 1 by Cjay

Thats fair enough.

From reading the agents comments you were happy enough to sell, or someone was then someone wasnt.

Neither of us have come out of this well, we look cheap and you look like you have real issues internally.

If you wernt going to sell surely the professional thing to do was just pick up the phone, not leave the kid sat there till 11:30pm.

Jenkins usually sends an email.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:54 - Feb 1 with 1784 viewsCjay

Dan James - Is he off ? on 00:33 - Feb 1 by monmouth

Indeed.

Perhaps Jenkins as chairman is the one with the delegated authority to authorise transfers (by the Board this isn't an owneship fiefdom, it's a limited company. Levien only has a percentage of shares).

We detest our owners, you've been there so this is pretty interesting. I expect Jenkins to resign soon if he has gone against the whole board's wishes, but if it was just Levien, acting the maverick, the Board might just back Jenkins.

Yeah we've been where you seem to be now, didnt have an internal struggle we just had lone rangers selling off our young players as quickly as possible, its not nice so i do sympathise.

Just a poor thing to do to Dan James really, he travelled 5hours to get to Leeds in crap weather, did everything he had to do, filmed his unveil video thing apparently.

Then just left there till late, if those SS are genuine they do look genuine then we shouldn't be so cheap and what your owners did was very unprofessional imo, not good all round and 21 year old kid stuck in the middle.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 14:56 - Feb 1 with 1735 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:54 - Feb 1 by Cjay

Yeah we've been where you seem to be now, didnt have an internal struggle we just had lone rangers selling off our young players as quickly as possible, its not nice so i do sympathise.

Just a poor thing to do to Dan James really, he travelled 5hours to get to Leeds in crap weather, did everything he had to do, filmed his unveil video thing apparently.

Then just left there till late, if those SS are genuine they do look genuine then we shouldn't be so cheap and what your owners did was very unprofessional imo, not good all round and 21 year old kid stuck in the middle.

Poor all round but the silver lining for you is that Bielsa will get you up and then you'll need much better than Dan James at this stage of his development in the summer.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

Dan James - Is he off ? on 15:04 - Feb 1 with 1698 viewsWarwickHunt

Dan James - Is he off ? on 13:52 - Feb 1 by jasper_T

Jenkins usually sends an email.

Only after he’s shaken hands an hour before though.
Dan James - Is he off ? on 15:05 - Feb 1 with 1695 viewsCooperman

Dan James - Is he off ? on 23:30 - Jan 31 by monmouth

He'll be absolutely fine when he gets his new contract. He's a football player. Chip paper stuff. If he continues to progress you'll be back or he'll get a club with better prospects, maybe Watford or Brighton.

The far more interesting story for us is the obvious power battle within the club. DJ and leeds are just a sideshow in any way compared to that little honey I would say.

I share that view. I’m intrigued by the thought of who was throwing toys out of prams last night.

A proper fly on the wall moment.

Poll: Your confectionery tub of choice

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024