Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter and West Brom vacancy 10:35 - Mar 10 with 6098 viewssmellyjack

With potter being an ex baggie it seems naturally that he will eventually be linked with the job - such as the rumour on Twitter.

This would be a concern. Even with all his faults, Jenkins had a good eye for a manager
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:09 - Mar 11 with 840 viewsLoyal

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:05 - Mar 11 by Flashberryjack

If a reasonable offer comes in for any of our players, they'll be gone.

The appointment of our new chairman(hatchet man) confirms this IMO.

If any half decent club does come in for Potter, he'd be absolutely crazy not to take it, there are some pretty awful times ahead for this club, and it would be in Potter's best interests and personal integrity to be well gone when the real sh*t hits the fan.

Could be, however it's the way Birch talks to and handles delicate situations with Potter that will define his time with us. If Birch is a cnt, then expect potter to go.
Potter has a degree of loyàlty that i don't see in many leaches these days. He I have no doubt is awaiting how he is recieved by Birch.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.
Poll: Who should be Swansea number 1

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:12 - Mar 11 with 833 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:09 - Mar 11 by Loyal

Could be, however it's the way Birch talks to and handles delicate situations with Potter that will define his time with us. If Birch is a cnt, then expect potter to go.
Potter has a degree of loyàlty that i don't see in many leaches these days. He I have no doubt is awaiting how he is recieved by Birch.

What makes you think Potter has a degree of loyalty not seen in many other managers?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:13 - Mar 11 with 827 viewsLoyal

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:12 - Mar 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What makes you think Potter has a degree of loyalty not seen in many other managers?

Nine years at his last club is a starter.

Nolan sympathiser, clout expert, personal friend of Leigh Dineen, advocate and enforcer of porridge swallows. The official inventor of the tit w@nk.

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:18 - Mar 11 with 819 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:13 - Mar 11 by Loyal

Nine years at his last club is a starter.

Do you know if he turned down any jobs worth moving his family to a new country for during that time?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:26 - Mar 11 with 797 views34dfgdf54

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 18:00 - Mar 11 by jasper_T

DJ almost went for £10m based on less games.

That wasn’t the deal.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:29 - Mar 11 with 785 viewsjasper_T

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:26 - Mar 11 by 34dfgdf54

That wasn’t the deal.

£1.5m loan fee and then £8.5m to complete the transfer if they get promoted = £10m.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:41 - Mar 11 with 758 views34dfgdf54

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:29 - Mar 11 by jasper_T

£1.5m loan fee and then £8.5m to complete the transfer if they get promoted = £10m.

Link? Source?

That figure is incorrect.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:49 - Mar 11 with 741 viewsjasper_T

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:41 - Mar 11 by 34dfgdf54

Link? Source?

That figure is incorrect.

Phil Hay & Alan Nixon. I've not seen it reported as anything else, so I'd ask you the same.
Login to get fewer ads

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:51 - Mar 11 with 733 views34dfgdf54

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:49 - Mar 11 by jasper_T

Phil Hay & Alan Nixon. I've not seen it reported as anything else, so I'd ask you the same.

Original offer was £5m up front permanent transfer.

Then £1.5m, with £7m on promotion = £8.5m with payment structure all over the place. Phil Hay. Not sure where you are getting £10m from.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:54 - Mar 11 with 726 viewsjasper_T

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:51 - Mar 11 by 34dfgdf54

Original offer was £5m up front permanent transfer.

Then £1.5m, with £7m on promotion = £8.5m with payment structure all over the place. Phil Hay. Not sure where you are getting £10m from.

Who cares what the original offer was? We rejected it.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:55 - Mar 11 with 724 views34dfgdf54

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:54 - Mar 11 by jasper_T

Who cares what the original offer was? We rejected it.

Oh right. Still not £10m then.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:57 - Mar 11 with 721 viewsLoyal

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:18 - Mar 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Do you know if he turned down any jobs worth moving his family to a new country for during that time?

What I do know is he was there for nine years, loyally building a team and structure for four years then taking his idea and philosophy forward to champions League status.
Then at the most crucial part of his life with children took the Swansea job and has displayed a complete and utter professional attitude, loyally staying by the players he has trained and worked with. Loyally left any real comments as to his position at Swansea with these so called owners off the table when asked. Despite working with literally nothing he has loyally kept the good name of the club I support out of the gutter and for supporters of the club who have loyally followed Swansea all their lives, my first game was 1983 he has also loyally projected a positive mindset to the journalists desperate to put the knife in even further like you do every day at the drop of a pin.

Cheers pal, have a lovely evening.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024