Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Potter and West Brom vacancy 10:35 - Mar 10 with 6097 viewssmellyjack

With potter being an ex baggie it seems naturally that he will eventually be linked with the job - such as the rumour on Twitter.

This would be a concern. Even with all his faults, Jenkins had a good eye for a manager
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 20:28 - Mar 10 with 1426 viewsWxmJax

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 10:58 - Mar 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why would the team in 4th place want the man who has guided his team to 15th? It bemuses me.

Well Man Utd sacked a manager who's won more than almost any manager ever and replaced him with an ex Cardiff manager who saw them relegated from the Premier and was then sacked by them after a poor start in the championship. Not working out too bad at the moment.

I know you're upset at today's Arsenal result but didn't anyone ever tell you at Salford Uni that you're shit at wind ups ? Not clever enough see.
[Post edited 10 Mar 2019 20:29]

Poll: England, General Election: How are you going to vote ?

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 22:19 - Mar 10 with 1343 viewstheloneranger

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 20:07 - Mar 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Perhaps they'll go after League 1 bound Garry Monk?

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/forum/219341/monk-to-birmingh

Well he could soon be fighting to stay up, if Birmingham get docked 12 points!!

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 08:17 - Mar 11 with 1229 viewskarnataka

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 14:06 - Mar 10 by Brad_Bobbly

Any ckub with ambition wouldn’t touch Potter with a barge pole he’s a yes man playing yesterdays tactics

Friday's tactics surely? We didn't play yesterday.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 11:23 - Mar 11 with 1153 viewsOldjack

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 10:58 - Mar 10 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Why would the team in 4th place want the man who has guided his team to 15th? It bemuses me.

Oi dopy bollocks ,Potter just needs the right tools ,he is a good manager

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 13:12 - Mar 11 with 1111 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 11:23 - Mar 11 by Oldjack

Oi dopy bollocks ,Potter just needs the right tools ,he is a good manager

What tools does he need?

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 13:16 - Mar 11 with 1105 viewsvetchonian

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 13:12 - Mar 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What tools does he need?

striker,defenensive midfielder,decent director of football

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 13:17 - Mar 11 with 1102 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 13:16 - Mar 11 by vetchonian

striker,defenensive midfielder,decent director of football

If he just needs a striker and defensive midfielder, why hasn't he brought those players in already?

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 13:24 - Mar 11 with 1095 viewsvetchonian

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 13:17 - Mar 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

If he just needs a striker and defensive midfielder, why hasn't he brought those players in already?

lack of funds!!!
You really are a troll

OLe out! is what you will all be shouting soon!

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

Login to get fewer ads

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 14:34 - Mar 11 with 1052 viewsOldjack

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 13:12 - Mar 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

What tools does he need?

Some decent players might just help along with backing off the higher hierarchy. Do you think the likes of Pep Guardiola could get Halifax to the top of the prem with what they've got ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 14:50 - Mar 11 with 1040 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 13:24 - Mar 11 by vetchonian

lack of funds!!!
You really are a troll

OLe out! is what you will all be shouting soon!

How much funds does he need? He blew a few million on Asoro. He wasn't a striker or defensive midfielder.

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 14:53 - Mar 11 with 1031 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 14:34 - Mar 11 by Oldjack

Some decent players might just help along with backing off the higher hierarchy. Do you think the likes of Pep Guardiola could get Halifax to the top of the prem with what they've got ?

Graham Potter isn't managing Halifax and getting to the top of the Premier League isn't the aim.

I refuse to believe the aim at the start of the season was to be 15th at this stage of this season. Pep Guardiola would have us higher than 15th. There are other managers working with inferior squads, on a wage bill likely 1/2 of ours who are doing a better job.

Birmingham would have been happy to simply stay up yet they're in the play off hunt for example.

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 15:04 - Mar 11 with 1012 viewsjasper_T

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 14:53 - Mar 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

Graham Potter isn't managing Halifax and getting to the top of the Premier League isn't the aim.

I refuse to believe the aim at the start of the season was to be 15th at this stage of this season. Pep Guardiola would have us higher than 15th. There are other managers working with inferior squads, on a wage bill likely 1/2 of ours who are doing a better job.

Birmingham would have been happy to simply stay up yet they're in the play off hunt for example.

The only manager in the league younger than Potter that isn't doing better than him right now is Neil Harris at Millwall who have a League One budget (and technical quality).

No one's going to be banging down the door for our Graham. He's got a long way to go in an industry where he's hardly the springiest chicken on the market.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 15:05 - Mar 11 with 1008 viewsOldjack

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 14:53 - Mar 11 by DwightYorkeSuperstar

No our aim was to cut costs ,at all cost,try to make some money and say fuk to the team and manager, fact

With just a little help in the January window to get hold of some decent tools, plus hanging onto Jeff and might have at least made the playoffs

I fear for us next season with theses Yanks at the helm

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 15:09 - Mar 11 with 1004 viewsFireboy2

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 15:05 - Mar 11 by Oldjack

No our aim was to cut costs ,at all cost,try to make some money and say fuk to the team and manager, fact

With just a little help in the January window to get hold of some decent tools, plus hanging onto Jeff and might have at least made the playoffs

Perfectly put ya old fecker
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 15:12 - Mar 11 with 1001 viewsjasper_T

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 15:05 - Mar 11 by Oldjack

Why did we turn down bids for players (McBurnie and vdH) and give out new contracts if the aim is to cut costs "at all costs".

People are so desperate to lay into the board and make excuses for Potter that they end up saying such stupid things. Surely you can make an argument without blatantly lying?
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 15:27 - Mar 11 with 988 views34dfgdf54

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 15:04 - Mar 11 by jasper_T

The only manager in the league younger than Potter that isn't doing better than him right now is Neil Harris at Millwall who have a League One budget (and technical quality).

No one's going to be banging down the door for our Graham. He's got a long way to go in an industry where he's hardly the springiest chicken on the market.

As you know I’m a big fan, but 15th is literally on the edge of being acceptable even for me this season.

I wouldn’t want him replaced that’s for sure, but at the same time I’m not really expecting the clubs phone to be ringing off the handle asking for permission to speak to him.

Sad thing is, with off field issues looking like they are coming to a head now, I think survival next year would be a good season, I have a bad feeling we could see the likes of Oli, James and VDH go as well as the expected exits of Fer, Dyer and Routs.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 15:44 - Mar 11 with 972 viewsOldjack

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 15:12 - Mar 11 by jasper_T

Why did we turn down bids for players (McBurnie and vdH) and give out new contracts if the aim is to cut costs "at all costs".

People are so desperate to lay into the board and make excuses for Potter that they end up saying such stupid things. Surely you can make an argument without blatantly lying?

who told we had bids for those two ,Mr Jackonory was it ?,New contracts to the under 23 ,,big deal ,it's a fact they'd have sold the kitchen sink had an offer been made. Lying my arse!

Get those glasses off and wake up to what's about to happen. We've been very lucky this season having a few good youngsters who cost next to fuk all plus a decent manager to help us through this season The future is grim

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 16:07 - Mar 11 with 954 views34dfgdf54

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 15:44 - Mar 11 by Oldjack

who told we had bids for those two ,Mr Jackonory was it ?,New contracts to the under 23 ,,big deal ,it's a fact they'd have sold the kitchen sink had an offer been made. Lying my arse!

Get those glasses off and wake up to what's about to happen. We've been very lucky this season having a few good youngsters who cost next to fuk all plus a decent manager to help us through this season The future is grim

The bids we would have received for both wouldn’t have been close to what we will receive in the summer in my opinion.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 16:11 - Mar 11 with 945 viewsjasper_T

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 16:07 - Mar 11 by 34dfgdf54

The bids we would have received for both wouldn’t have been close to what we will receive in the summer in my opinion.

Can't see Oli McSicknote's value going up by much to be honest.

Any managers taking a good look at him will be noticing the same issues Potter has in trying to work him into a team. Not many moneyed clubs playing a 4-4-2.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 16:32 - Mar 11 with 928 views34dfgdf54

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 16:11 - Mar 11 by jasper_T

Can't see Oli McSicknote's value going up by much to be honest.

Any managers taking a good look at him will be noticing the same issues Potter has in trying to work him into a team. Not many moneyed clubs playing a 4-4-2.

Disagree completely. He’s guaranteed to get goals in this league, even more so if you put him in a side challenging for honours / play offs.

He’s impressed me on the whole this year.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 16:37 - Mar 11 with 920 viewsOldjack

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 16:32 - Mar 11 by 34dfgdf54

Disagree completely. He’s guaranteed to get goals in this league, even more so if you put him in a side challenging for honours / play offs.

Rumour on the grapevine is he's got a booze problem

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 16:40 - Mar 11 with 920 viewsjasper_T

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 16:32 - Mar 11 by 34dfgdf54

He had the same Championship scoring record in the summer, though. He's a little more proven over time, but it's hardly a breakout season or anything. Everyone knew he was decent at this level.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 17:10 - Mar 11 with 895 views34dfgdf54

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 16:40 - Mar 11 by jasper_T

He had the same Championship scoring record in the summer, though. He's a little more proven over time, but it's hardly a breakout season or anything. Everyone knew he was decent at this level.

He did it for half a season though. You need to show you can it consistently to command a big fee.

As for the drinking rumours OJ, we heard the same about Mesa, and that was complete b0llocks to say the least.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 18:00 - Mar 11 with 856 viewsjasper_T

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 17:10 - Mar 11 by 34dfgdf54

He did it for half a season though. You need to show you can it consistently to command a big fee.

As for the drinking rumours OJ, we heard the same about Mesa, and that was complete b0llocks to say the least.

DJ almost went for £10m based on less games.
Potter and West Brom vacancy on 19:05 - Mar 11 with 826 viewsFlashberryjack

Potter and West Brom vacancy on 15:27 - Mar 11 by 34dfgdf54

As you know I’m a big fan, but 15th is literally on the edge of being acceptable even for me this season.

I wouldn’t want him replaced that’s for sure, but at the same time I’m not really expecting the clubs phone to be ringing off the handle asking for permission to speak to him.

Sad thing is, with off field issues looking like they are coming to a head now, I think survival next year would be a good season, I have a bad feeling we could see the likes of Oli, James and VDH go as well as the expected exits of Fer, Dyer and Routs.

If a reasonable offer comes in for any of our players, they'll be gone.

The appointment of our new chairman(hatchet man) confirms this IMO.

If any half decent club does come in for Potter, he'd be absolutely crazy not to take it, there are some pretty awful times ahead for this club, and it would be in Potter's best interests and personal integrity to be well gone when the real sh*t hits the fan.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024