Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Luke Amos from Tottenham 15:15 - Jun 27 with 16115 viewsGloucs_R

On his way to us apparently for a 12-month loan deal. He's a defensive midfielder who was highly rated before getting badly injured and being out for 11 months.

Poll: Are we staying up?

Luke Amos from Tottenham on 20:32 - Jul 1 with 1024 viewsqueensparker

My Spurs mates being v complimentary about Amos, they reckon we’ve got a good un.
Luke Amos from Tottenham on 20:35 - Jul 1 with 1004 viewsHunterhoop

I’m keen on this Yoof approach.

I understand and can accept selling Freeman and Luongo.

These two lads on loan, plus Chair, BOS, Smyth, Eze all becoming part of the core team is fine by me. I think we’ll be tidy and worry teams.

Leistner, Barney. Wallace and Furlong have enough experience and maturity to bark orders at the kids in front. And Scowen can give them a kick up the backside when needed.

BUT BUT...we must sign a few forwards, preferably one or two with some experience of proper first team adult football. The Champ is a gruelling, physical league. We need some nous and brawn up the top end. I can’t see how a club on our budget will be able to pass it into the net with JUST small tippy tappy players and Oteh in his first full season.
Luke Amos from Tottenham on 20:44 - Jul 1 with 973 viewsrsonist

Luke Amos from Tottenham on 20:35 - Jul 1 by Hunterhoop

I’m keen on this Yoof approach.

I understand and can accept selling Freeman and Luongo.

These two lads on loan, plus Chair, BOS, Smyth, Eze all becoming part of the core team is fine by me. I think we’ll be tidy and worry teams.

Leistner, Barney. Wallace and Furlong have enough experience and maturity to bark orders at the kids in front. And Scowen can give them a kick up the backside when needed.

BUT BUT...we must sign a few forwards, preferably one or two with some experience of proper first team adult football. The Champ is a gruelling, physical league. We need some nous and brawn up the top end. I can’t see how a club on our budget will be able to pass it into the net with JUST small tippy tappy players and Oteh in his first full season.

It's bold, it's risky, I like it. Will I like it in dead midwinter when hard northern bstards are pulling our pants down every week, well... never mind.
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024