Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread 12:09 - Jul 31 with 33698 viewsjackharris

Plenty of tickets still available. The crowd should be around the
15,000 mark on Saturday. Hull are expected to bring
between an estimated 400 to 800.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:02 - Aug 2 with 3787 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Sorry guys, I think Routs is crocked for tomorrow.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:42 - Aug 2 with 3691 viewsvetchonian

Im just gutted I wont be there tomorrow.

I doubt I will get to a game now until September,but I cant get my head around the footie season kicking off the first weekend in August....we are still playing cricket!!!!

I expect those diehards where I sit will think I have dissapered but I look forward to beingin my seat soon and COYS tomorrow I will be thinking of Gwyn...."come on my lovely boys!!!!"

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 17:34 - Aug 2 with 3591 viewsSTID2017

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:42 - Aug 2 by vetchonian

Im just gutted I wont be there tomorrow.

I doubt I will get to a game now until September,but I cant get my head around the footie season kicking off the first weekend in August....we are still playing cricket!!!!

I expect those diehards where I sit will think I have dissapered but I look forward to beingin my seat soon and COYS tomorrow I will be thinking of Gwyn...."come on my lovely boys!!!!"

Is Gwyn the original one from the Vetch North Bank ?
If so he's been around some years !

"Sanity and happiness are an impossible combination" - Mark Twain
Poll: Who Would You Want As Captain For Swans ?

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 17:39 - Aug 2 with 3577 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 17:34 - Aug 2 by STID2017

Is Gwyn the original one from the Vetch North Bank ?
If so he's been around some years !

Lets get behind the boys
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 20:31 - Aug 2 with 3443 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 17:39 - Aug 2 by Nortbankboy

Lets get behind the boys

If there’s one thing guaranteed for tomorrow it will be everyone will be right behind the boys and Coopie

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 21:54 - Aug 2 with 3343 viewsNortbankboy

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 20:31 - Aug 2 by Brynmill_Jack

If there’s one thing guaranteed for tomorrow it will be everyone will be right behind the boys and Coopie

That's the spirit
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 22:16 - Aug 2 with 3311 viewsOldjack

Cooper has got us playing fast attacking football ,he might even get the best and a bit more out of average players ,this I really like

We shall see

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 22:55 - Aug 2 with 3268 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 22:16 - Aug 2 by Oldjack

Cooper has got us playing fast attacking football ,he might even get the best and a bit more out of average players ,this I really like

We shall see

That’s more like it Alan! Positivity. I like it !

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 00:45 - Aug 3 with 3177 viewswestside

we're in the relegation zone

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49122731
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 07:14 - Aug 3 with 3090 viewsBrynmill_Jack

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 00:45 - Aug 3 by westside

we're in the relegation zone

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/49122731

Hopefully for the only time this season.

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 09:36 - Aug 3 with 2916 viewsItchySphincter

I've rarely been so excited to see a team sheet as I am today. If we do go with Borja then a number 10 like Celina out wide will be wasted. I can see Petersson eventually playing 10 in the Sigurdsson role, with Celina taking up the left, but is he even likely to be in the squad today? It has to be Celina through the middle at 10 with Grimes and Byers behind, surely. That's the way to make Borja effective and allow him to drag the defence around and leave holes for Celina and Byers.

We'll see.

‘……. like a moth to Itchy’s flame ……’
Poll: Planet Swans or Planet Swans? Which one's you favourite.

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 09:47 - Aug 3 with 2898 viewsdameedna

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 09:36 - Aug 3 by ItchySphincter

I've rarely been so excited to see a team sheet as I am today. If we do go with Borja then a number 10 like Celina out wide will be wasted. I can see Petersson eventually playing 10 in the Sigurdsson role, with Celina taking up the left, but is he even likely to be in the squad today? It has to be Celina through the middle at 10 with Grimes and Byers behind, surely. That's the way to make Borja effective and allow him to drag the defence around and leave holes for Celina and Byers.

We'll see.

Nice.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 10:38 - Aug 3 with 2811 viewsGlyn1

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 09:36 - Aug 3 by ItchySphincter

We'll see.

Absolutely spot on.

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 10:42 - Aug 3 with 2808 viewsyescomeon

We'll see.

Mulder,
Roberts, VDH, Rodon, Bidwell
Fulton, Grimes
Dyer, Celina, McKay
Borja

That's what I think it'll be based on pre-season. Think it's too much of a risk to throw the new 'keeper in already. Petersson I don't think will be ready but we might see of the bench.

Upthecity!

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 11:10 - Aug 3 with 2734 viewsOldjack

where's Jeff theses days ?

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 11:17 - Aug 3 with 2725 viewsairedale

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 11:10 - Aug 3 by Oldjack

Him and Andre have gone on a safari in Brazil.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 11:18 - Aug 3 with 2721 viewsSwansea93

He's back in Swansea but don't think he'll be in the squad anytime soon.

Poll: Can Montero do it on a rainy Saturday afternoon?

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 12:17 - Aug 3 with 2606 viewsBadlands

I think we (or WBA) are trying to get the Home Office to want a new work permit so he can be transferred.
(He can play for us on his existing one but can't transfer in the UK without a rental ... and he no longer meets the criteria of international appearances.)

Poll: Should the summer transfer window close before the season starts?

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 13:39 - Aug 3 with 2395 viewsKilkennyjack

Good luck today boys.

Hull Tigers are the worst type of club.
Never forget the abuse they targeted on our club before we beat them to stay up.

As the Dazzler would say ... ‘feck em’

3 points please.

Beware of the Risen People

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 3 with 2297 viewsTummer_from_Texas

New keeper starts.

Poll: Biggest signing so far in January? (just curious what Planet Swans thinks)

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:07 - Aug 3 with 2177 viewsThrasher6

Borja in the side...lovely

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:11 - Aug 3 with 2088 viewsTheFranchise

What's the average age of that side? Can't be much older than 23.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:14 - Aug 3 with 2043 viewsAlgorfajack

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

New keeper starts.

Yet Mulder having played the last 5 pre season games can't make the bench.

Strange to say the least

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:17 - Aug 3 with 1978 viewsjackrmee

Any streams today gents?

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:26 - Aug 3 with 1842 viewsThrasher6

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

New keeper starts.

I'm having kittens as we speak......

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024