Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread 12:09 - Jul 31 with 33700 viewsjackharris

Plenty of tickets still available. The crowd should be around the
15,000 mark on Saturday. Hull are expected to bring
between an estimated 400 to 800.

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:30 - Aug 3 with 2726 viewsCaptain_Sham

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:01 - Aug 3 by Tummer_from_Texas

New keeper starts.

Its just a ride.

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:34 - Aug 3 with 2661 viewsblackflyingswan

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:17 - Aug 3 by jackrmee

Any streams today gents?

https://firstsrowsports.tv/
(No subject) (n/t) on 14:35 - Aug 3 with 2662 viewscymrojack

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:14 - Aug 3 by Algorfajack

Yet Mulder having played the last 5 pre season games can't make the bench.

Strange to say the least

[Post edited 10 Jun 2021 11:09]

Gwynedd & Swansea - Veteran of Morriston Boys Club

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:35 - Aug 3 with 2659 viewsPorthcawlswan

Anyone having problems logging in to their swans account to watch?
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:35 - Aug 3 with 2657 viewsThrasher6

Birch was on radio Wales just now, said the likelihood is Borja will stay.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 14:35]

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:42 - Aug 3 with 2560 viewsGaz_M

Borja made number 9.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:46 - Aug 3 with 2510 viewswobbly

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:35 - Aug 3 by Porthcawlswan

Yes, same
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:51 - Aug 3 with 2418 viewsTheFranchise

looks like I have a great stream on my iptv
Login to get fewer ads

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:51 - Aug 3 with 2410 viewsPolskijack

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:46 - Aug 3 by wobbly

Yes, same

All good here. What are you using to view the gane.?
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:54 - Aug 3 with 2362 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:34 - Aug 3 by blackflyingswan

That link states there's no stream and shows a picture of Bafe Gomis as a Swansea player

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:54 - Aug 3 with 2356 viewswobbly

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:51 - Aug 3 by Polskijack

All good here. What are you using to view the gane.?

Trying on both the website or the app but it says it doesn’t recognise my log in credentials.

I can reset the password successfully and it still fails to log in when you try again.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:56 - Aug 3 with 2316 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:54 - Aug 3 by wobbly

Trying on both the website or the app but it says it doesn’t recognise my log in credentials.

I can reset the password successfully and it still fails to log in when you try again.

Same problem here. Annoying.

Edit: Working now. Always some drama though.
[Post edited 3 Aug 2019 14:58]
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:57 - Aug 3 with 2284 viewsElward

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:51 - Aug 3 by TheFranchise

looks like I have a great stream on my iptv

Which IPTV supplier?
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:59 - Aug 3 with 2253 viewsPolskijack

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:54 - Aug 3 by wobbly

Try clearing the cache and data on the app, then re-input your details. I'm watching on an Android box but sometimes I have to do the above. If not contact the Swans TV team.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:02 - Aug 3 with 2182 viewsjackrmee

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:59 - Aug 3 by Polskijack

Try clearing the cache and data on the app, then re-input your details. I'm watching on an Android box but sometimes I have to do the above. If not contact the Swans TV team.

Does it show a channel in the corner at all? Maybe I can find it on my box

Poll: Who are you voting for this year? I'm sure Grimes will be popular. I've gone Oli

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:02 - Aug 3 with 2183 viewsploppy

And now the audio's gone. Still got the video though.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:03 - Aug 3 with 2144 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:34 - Aug 3 by blackflyingswan

Shame that they do not have any streams.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:04 - Aug 3 with 2080 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:02 - Aug 3 by ploppy

And now the audio's gone. Still got the video though.

Audio comes back. Hull score.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:04 - Aug 3 with 2068 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:35 - Aug 3 by Porthcawlswan

Are you clicking on the "Live Now" button?
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:04 - Aug 3 with 2065 viewsGroo

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:03 - Aug 3 by A_Fans_Dad

Shame that they do not have any streams.

Glad really 0-1

Groo does what Groo does best

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:05 - Aug 3 with 2057 viewsThrasher6

0-1...keeper at fault

Poll: Social Distancing: When will it be an obsolete word?

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:05 - Aug 3 with 2056 viewsAlgorfajack

0-1

Prediction league winner 2016-2017 aka llanedeyrnjack

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:06 - Aug 3 with 1960 viewsploppy

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:05 - Aug 3 by Thrasher6

0-1...keeper at fault

Hard to tell if it took a touch on the way through.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:07 - Aug 3 with 1924 viewsA_Fans_Dad

Going to be a long day for the new keeper.
The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 15:09 - Aug 3 with 1747 viewswobbly

The Official Swansea City vs Hull City Match Thread on 14:59 - Aug 3 by Polskijack

Thanks. It magically worked after the 19th try and third reset!

Just in time for the goal. Awesome
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024