Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread 21:31 - Sep 21 with 19242 viewsjackharris

[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 18:48]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.
Poll: What is your favourite Knock?

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 14:07 - Sep 24 with 3539 viewsjackharris

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 13:24 - Sep 24 by djdancarter

How can I buy tickets for tonight’s game?

Phone Watford up and ask if you can purchase some ‘Away’ tickets, pay with a debit or credit card and collect them later from their ticket office.

Watford Ticket Office Hotline: 01923 223023
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 14:11]

Very proud to be voted Planet Swans Poster of the Year 2017 by my fellow posters. Especially on a site that nearly had 20 million impressions last year.

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 16:18 - Sep 24 with 3357 viewsLegend83

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 10:37 - Sep 24 by jackharris

Thanks for the post Legend83, brilliant that you are going tonight. Will you be able to get to the other midweek matches later in the season in London?

Thanks JH, very excited - the last time I went to Watford away was our Championship winning year where Dobbie, Sinclair and Nouble put is 3-0 up at HT. Then Watford scored 2 and Eustace had it in the back of the net in injury time only to see it ruled out for offside - what a game that was!

I actually live up in Hertfordshire so Charlton next week might be a struggle as it's an hour and half (nothing compared to the die-hard lot coming from SW of course!).

Hoping to go to Luton just before Christmas though.
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 17:33 - Sep 24 with 3234 viewsjackharris

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 16:18 - Sep 24 by Legend83

Thanks JH, very excited - the last time I went to Watford away was our Championship winning year where Dobbie, Sinclair and Nouble put is 3-0 up at HT. Then Watford scored 2 and Eustace had it in the back of the net in injury time only to see it ruled out for offside - what a game that was!

I actually live up in Hertfordshire so Charlton next week might be a struggle as it's an hour and half (nothing compared to the die-hard lot coming from SW of course!).

Luton will be a cracker to go to, I love their ground, so unique. Shame when they move to their new ground. Entering a ground under someone’s home and back yard reminds me of the entering East Stand at the Vetch.

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 18:57 - Sep 24 with 3013 viewsGlyn1

So the manager has decided to throw the match (or treat it as a training exercise) in order to concentrate on our Saturday game against the might of Reading. No disrespect to our boys but this is a game that we could have won. 4 - 1 to Watford.
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 18:59]

Poll: Who should be our next manager? Please name them.

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 19:00 - Sep 24 with 2982 viewsSwanjaxs

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 18:57 - Sep 24 by Glyn1

So the manager has decided to throw the match (or treat it as a training exercise) in order to concentrate on our Saturday game against the might of Reading. No disrespect to our boys but this is a game that we could have won. 4 - 1 to Watford.

That's the spirit governor 👍

You might think I've forgotten, but one day, when you least expect it, my time will come.
Poll: Celtic and Rangers should be fast tracked into the Championship ASAP

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 19:04 - Sep 24 with 2941 viewsraynor94

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 18:57 - Sep 24 by Glyn1

Can't beat a bit of positivity, not a bad team or bench

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 19:04 - Sep 24 with 2928 viewsshandyjack

or he's given much needed minutes to players we will be needing over the next few months. This is a good line up capable of winning tonight. Stop being so negative ffs

Poll: Expectation for the season

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 19:05 - Sep 24 with 2927 viewsCaptain_Sham

What a dckhead.

Its just a ride.

Login to get fewer ads

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 19:06 - Sep 24 with 2923 viewsblackpooljack

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 19:00 - Sep 24 by Swanjaxs

That's the spirit governor 👍

5 past 7 and still rock all up on the BBC site... what hope do us fans have its only the League Cup Ffs
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 19:15 - Sep 24 with 2818 viewsOldjack

Watford will field a weaken team ,you can bet your life on it ,should be an interesting game with them only being two places above us

Just smile ,you tart !
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 21:01]

Prosser the Tosser dwells on Phil's bum hole like a rusty old hemorrhoid ,fact You Greedy Bastards Get Out Of OUR Club!

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 19:19 - Sep 24 with 2791 viewsZaxx

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 19:15 - Sep 24 by Oldjack

Watford will field a weaken team ,you can bet your life on it ,should be an interesting game with them only being two places above us

Just smile ,you tart !
[Post edited 24 Sep 2019 21:01]

10 changes to the side which were thrashed by Man City, 8 changes for us.
Opportunity for many to stake a claim for a starting 11 place in both clubs tbh.
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 19:28 - Sep 24 with 2694 viewsGaz_M

Cock
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 19:40 - Sep 24 with 2585 viewsnantywatcher

I suggest you spend a bit of time viewing interviews of our manager and the playing staff. mr Cooper has one objective for EVERY game and that is to win it. It will be 30 minutes well spent if you take up the suggestion. )if nothing else watch the Grimes interview.)
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 19:51 - Sep 24 with 2384 viewsmonmouth

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 16:18 - Sep 24 by Legend83

Fair play, I have never ever heard anyone say ‘hoping to go to Luton’. Not even anyone from Dunstable.

Poll: TRUST MEMBERS: What DID you vote in the, um, vote

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 19:56 - Sep 24 with 2257 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 19:40 - Sep 24 by nantywatcher

I suggest you spend a bit of time viewing interviews of our manager and the playing staff. mr Cooper has one objective for EVERY game and that is to win it. It will be 30 minutes well spent if you take up the suggestion. )if nothing else watch the Grimes interview.)

Do what, if his ONE objective is to win each game he would alweays field his best team.
Is this his best team?
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 20:02 - Sep 24 with 2117 viewsmonmouth

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 19:56 - Sep 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Do what, if his ONE objective is to win each game he would alweays field his best team.
Is this his best team?

And here he is. What does ‘a fan’ think, dad? Oh yeah, I forgot, you’re a fake, nothing to see here.

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 20:10 - Sep 24 with 1908 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 20:02 - Sep 24 by monmouth

And here he is. What does ‘a fan’ think, dad? Oh yeah, I forgot, you’re a fake, nothing to see here.

Well is it his best team?
A simple yes or no will do.
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 20:12 - Sep 24 with 1877 viewsthornabyswan

What is the point having a squad if we are not going to give fringe players a game. I

Poll: Would you like Cooper to stay or go (regardless of compensation situation)

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 20:14 - Sep 24 with 1814 viewsvetchonian

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 20:10 - Sep 24 by A_Fans_Dad

Hi best team as he sees it for this match

It doesnt mean you have to always field your first 11........Im sure Pep has some changes tonight from the side that decimated Watford on Saturday

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 20:16 - Sep 24 with 1695 viewsvetchonian

Oh well 1 goal down....we started well but Watford have looked more like scoring and are getting more of the ball now

Poll: Will CCFC win a game this season?

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 20:16 - Sep 24 with 1684 viewsmonmouth

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 20:14 - Sep 24 by vetchonian

Hi best team as he sees it for this match

It doesnt mean you have to always field your first 11........Im sure Pep has some changes tonight from the side that decimated Watford on Saturday

It’s not worth it.

Some tasty players in that Watford team. Quite a few played in the cup final, and is that Danny welbeck? They should really whump any team we put out.

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 20:19 - Sep 24 with 1564 viewssP7qupUf

Goal from a corner. First time this season. Have not seen the goal. Any goalkeeping error by any chance?
The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 20:19 - Sep 24 with 1556 viewsraynor94

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 20:10 - Sep 24 by A_Fans_Dad

You never fail to make an arse of yourself on here

You give it out, you take it back it`s all part of the game
Poll: Happy to see Martin go

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 20:20 - Sep 24 with 1524 viewstheloneranger

1-1 Surridge

Everyday above ground ... Is a good day! 😎

The Official Watford FC vs Swansea City Carabao Cup Match Thread on 20:20 - Sep 24 with 1523 viewsjack_lord

Lovely goal surridge

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024