Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Binge Eating 02:00 - Mar 25 with 686 viewsBoston

.,,,presuming there was anything left when you hit the supermarket, are you hogging it down, if so, what?

Poll: Thank God The Seaons Over.

Binge Eating on 03:10 - Mar 25 with 677 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Yesterday I got a thing for cauliflower cheese.

Last night after a hard day at ‘home’, I made a full on roast and left the cauliflower cheese on the plate until last to finish.

As for the cauliflower cheese, I steamed the cauliflower for five minutes and then let it cool completely so there was no liquid at all. I didn’t make my own béchamel sauce, but used a reasonable shop bought one. I gently sautéed a little garlic, added the béchamel, cheddar and in a v-sign to the current malaise, a little truffle oil, before pouring the sauceon to the cauliflower and placing the pot in the oven to join the roasting spuds and carrots.

A crust formed on the cauliflower cheese, before I whacked on some more cheese and fired it up under the grill.

I did bloody well not to eat it all and I’ll finish that off tonight. I thank you...

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

Binge Eating on 06:28 - Mar 25 with 636 viewspeejaybee

Binge Eating on 03:10 - Mar 25 by PlanetHonneywood

Yesterday I got a thing for cauliflower cheese.

Last night after a hard day at ‘home’, I made a full on roast and left the cauliflower cheese on the plate until last to finish.

As for the cauliflower cheese, I steamed the cauliflower for five minutes and then let it cool completely so there was no liquid at all. I didn’t make my own béchamel sauce, but used a reasonable shop bought one. I gently sautéed a little garlic, added the béchamel, cheddar and in a v-sign to the current malaise, a little truffle oil, before pouring the sauceon to the cauliflower and placing the pot in the oven to join the roasting spuds and carrots.

A crust formed on the cauliflower cheese, before I whacked on some more cheese and fired it up under the grill.

I did bloody well not to eat it all and I’ll finish that off tonight. I thank you...

So thats how the Rich live is it

If at first you dont succeed, pack up and f**k off home.

Binge Eating on 06:33 - Mar 25 with 630 viewsDWQPR

John, may I suggest adding some sliced leeks to the cauliflower and also some sliced serano or Parma ham with some additional added to the final cheese topping. Works well for me.

Poll: Where will Clive put QPR in his new season preview

Binge Eating on 08:43 - Mar 25 with 574 viewsPlanetHonneywood

Binge Eating on 06:33 - Mar 25 by DWQPR

John, may I suggest adding some sliced leeks to the cauliflower and also some sliced serano or Parma ham with some additional added to the final cheese topping. Works well for me.

I see where you’re going with that, and I like it, I like it a lot!

I’d have sautéed an onion if I had one, but a leek is from the same family I’ll certainly give it a try next time.

As for the ham, well I’m predominantly vegan these days, albeit that a cauliflower cheese isn’t quite on-message. But I could see how a dry cured ham would work. I sometimes add breadcrumbs to the final topping if I ave any and that works also.

'Always In Motion' by John Honney available on amazon.co.uk Nous sommes L’occitane Rs!
Poll: Who should do the Birmingham Frederick?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024