Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp 08:51 - Sep 22 with 9540 viewsAndy1300

This post has been edited by an administrator

Number 1 team in Wales

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 22:23 - Sep 24 with 1458 viewsKerouac

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 22:29 - Sep 23 by Kilkennyjack

Thats strange.

Its the business language of the world.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ss9VZ1FHxy0
Poll: Which manager should replace Russell Martin (2) ?

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 22:26 - Sep 24 with 1458 viewsbuilthjack

Nice to see that on their trip to Swansea today to see the sea, they stopped at Joes ice cream parlour in Mumbles. The staff treated them well, after all, Joe was an Italian who arrived on our shores many moons ago.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 22:31 - Sep 24 with 1450 viewsCatullus

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 22:13 - Sep 24 by Kilkennyjack

The closer countries maybe dont have the funds to look after all the displaced.

The richer nations could fix that.

Iraq and Syria are very, VERY close to Saudi Arabia, I don't think they are broke just yet. Displaced from Africa I can understand more as Europe is close to North Africa, relatively.

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 09:20 - Sep 25 with 1379 viewstrampie

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 22:31 - Sep 24 by Catullus

Iraq and Syria are very, VERY close to Saudi Arabia, I don't think they are broke just yet. Displaced from Africa I can understand more as Europe is close to North Africa, relatively.

If they are trying to escape persecution and repressive rules would Saudi be the place to go ?

Continually being banned by Planet Swans for Porthcawl and then being reinstated.
Poll: UK European Union membership referendum poll

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 09:31 - Sep 25 with 1365 viewsAndy1300

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 09:20 - Sep 25 by trampie

If they are trying to escape persecution and repressive rules would Saudi be the place to go ?

As stated previously, would you flee to a country that’s been bombing you?

Number 1 team in Wales

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 09:37 - Sep 25 with 1363 viewsNeath_Jack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 09:31 - Sep 25 by Andy1300

As stated previously, would you flee to a country that’s been bombing you?

If ISIS had taken over Wales, and England was bombing here to try and neutralise them. I would absolutely hop across the border where ISIS were not present. Wouldn't you?

I want a mate like Flashberryjacks, who wears a Barnsley jersey with "Swans are my second team" on the back.
Poll: Would you support military action against Syria on what we know so far?

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 10:01 - Sep 25 with 1349 viewsonehunglow

I'm popping over the border all the time.No guards,no customs,no forms to fill out and Rhyl looks lovely these days.Millions spent on the town

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 10:10 - Sep 25 with 1339 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 15:59 - Sep 24 by trampie

Apparently the UK doesn't take in anywhere near its fair share (you might be interested to know apparently Canada takes in way more than its fair share).

Canada has vast unpopulated areas and plenty of room in fact canada encourages immigrants to help it expand.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Login to get fewer ads

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 10:14 - Sep 25 with 1335 viewsfelixstowe_jack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 22:13 - Sep 24 by Kilkennyjack

The closer countries maybe dont have the funds to look after all the displaced.

The richer nations could fix that.

There are plenty of rich countries in the middle east. You would think they would welcome their arab brothers. Instead they employ millions of non pats to work in their construction and service industries often little more slave labour from some of the poorest countries in Asia.

Poll: Sholud Wales rollout vaccination at full speed.

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 10:36 - Sep 25 with 1323 viewsonehunglow

I would have thought the rich Arab oil rich countries would help their fellow religious adherents seeing us lot are infidels.

As for Canada,lots of space is kinda funny. Even in Quebec province the open landscape staggers a Brit .Its beyond big. 5 times bigger than Britain .Space everywhere but with a brutal climate.

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 14:10 - Sep 25 with 1298 viewsGroo

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 10:36 - Sep 25 by onehunglow

I would have thought the rich Arab oil rich countries would help their fellow religious adherents seeing us lot are infidels.

As for Canada,lots of space is kinda funny. Even in Quebec province the open landscape staggers a Brit .Its beyond big. 5 times bigger than Britain .Space everywhere but with a brutal climate.

Where I live winter lasts 6 months, snow drops around Halloween and doesn't clear until April, temperature's between -15 to -30 most of the time.

Groo does what Groo does best

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 14:22 - Sep 25 with 1288 viewsonehunglow

Groo.
I know where you live.Ive followed you for years.

I have a lot of time for the Oilers mainly as The Great One played for them.

I like Canadians ,apart from the appallingly, defensive , ignorant Quebecois but that climate would kill me.

Good luck for the future and wrap up warm

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 14:43 - Sep 25 with 1278 viewsGroo

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 14:22 - Sep 25 by onehunglow

Groo.
I know where you live.Ive followed you for years.

I have a lot of time for the Oilers mainly as The Great One played for them.

I like Canadians ,apart from the appallingly, defensive , ignorant Quebecois but that climate would kill me.

Good luck for the future and wrap up warm

I'm in the process of moving now, the Flames will be my local team soon. :)

Groo does what Groo does best

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 11:33 - Sep 26 with 1207 viewscontroversial_jack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 14:29 - Sep 24 by Highjack

It is not perfectly legal to employ the services of people traffickers.

Not legal to employ guides or couriers?
Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 11:35 - Sep 26 with 1203 viewscontroversial_jack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 10:14 - Sep 25 by felixstowe_jack

There are plenty of rich countries in the middle east. You would think they would welcome their arab brothers. Instead they employ millions of non pats to work in their construction and service industries often little more slave labour from some of the poorest countries in Asia.

Many do, Middle eastern countries have taken in far more than we have
Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 18:11 - Sep 26 with 1153 viewsNotLoyal

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 11:35 - Sep 26 by controversial_jack

Have they?
Mind you they are huge countries.

OK I've changed it.
Poll: The FINALS : Poster of the year 2022

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 18:23 - Sep 26 with 1139 viewsHighjack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 11:33 - Sep 26 by controversial_jack

Not legal to employ guides or couriers?

Apparently not.

https://www.bbc.com/news/amp/uk-england-essex-51585703

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 18:35 - Sep 26 with 1132 viewsHighjack

These mostly peaceful couriers and guides force people into small dinghies by placing a gun to their heads and threaten to rip their fingernails off:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/aug/06/refugees-tell-of-brutality-as-pe

These couriers and guides rape their female clients at gunpoint in a mostly peaceful way:

https://www.theguardian.com/uk-news/2020/aug/06/he-held-a-gun-to-my-head-survivi

How the hell can you defend these people? “Couriers and guides” ffs...

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 18:53 - Sep 26 with 1125 viewsCatullus

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 14:10 - Sep 25 by Groo

Where I live winter lasts 6 months, snow drops around Halloween and doesn't clear until April, temperature's between -15 to -30 most of the time.

Where's that, if you don't mind my asking? I'd move to Canada tomorrow if I could. The thought of living on a big plot of land where I could avoid all those pesky people that clog the world up, an immense area to wander with my dog...bliss!

I don't mind the cold.

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 18:57 - Sep 26 with 1122 viewsHighjack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 18:53 - Sep 26 by Catullus

Where's that, if you don't mind my asking? I'd move to Canada tomorrow if I could. The thought of living on a big plot of land where I could avoid all those pesky people that clog the world up, an immense area to wander with my dog...bliss!

I don't mind the cold.

In Canada all you have to worry about is polar bears and that corrupt bloke running the place.

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 19:20 - Sep 26 with 1119 viewsKilkennyjack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 14:10 - Sep 25 by Groo

Blaengarw ?

Beware of the Risen People

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 19:34 - Sep 26 with 1115 viewsCatullus

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 11:35 - Sep 26 by controversial_jack

https://www.migrationpolicy.org/programs/data-hub/charts/top-25-destinations-int

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 21:09 - Sep 26 with 1091 viewsDJack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 18:57 - Sep 26 by Highjack

In Canada all you have to worry about is polar bears and that corrupt bloke running the place.

Your're obviously confused Donald runs America. Trudeau runs Canada...

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 21:48 - Sep 26 with 1079 viewsHighjack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 21:09 - Sep 26 by DJack

Your're obviously confused Donald runs America. Trudeau runs Canada...

Don’t let his sweet puppy dog face and fluttering eyelashes fool you. Trudeau is as dodgy as they come. The only PM in history to have been caught violating federal ethics laws not once but twice.

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 21:56 - Sep 26 with 1074 viewsDJack

Illegal immigrants moved to Penally army camp on 21:48 - Sep 26 by Highjack

Don’t let his sweet puppy dog face and fluttering eyelashes fool you. Trudeau is as dodgy as they come. The only PM in history to have been caught violating federal ethics laws not once but twice.

Whereas the Donald was not impeached because Mitch McConnell said that they wouldn't even look at the information and Susan Collins was only concerned about his actions.

It is far better to grasp the universe as it really is than to persist in delusion, however satisfying and reassuring. - Carl Sagan

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024