Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
For the few, not the many. 12:06 - Feb 4 with 2095 viewsHighjack

President Biden has pledged to inject 300 Americans 2 million times each with the Covid-19 vaccine. When more vaccines become available the rest of the population will be able to be injected 2 million times.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.
Poll: Should Dippy Drakeford do us all a massive favour and just bog off?

For the few, not the many. on 12:18 - Feb 4 with 2076 viewsCatullus

It just doesn't add up!

Just my opinion, but WTF do I know anyway?
Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?
Blog: In, Out, in, out........

For the few, not the many. on 12:35 - Feb 4 with 2062 viewsHighjack

For the few, not the many. on 12:18 - Feb 4 by Catullus

It just doesn't add up!

I thought he may have made a mistake but then he repeated it just to clarify.

The creatures outside looked from pig to man, and from man to pig, and from pig to man again; but already it was impossible to say which was which.

For the few, not the many. on 12:41 - Feb 4 with 2054 viewsCatullus

For the few, not the many. on 12:35 - Feb 4 by Highjack

I guess there'll be a lot of new jobs created at vaccination centres then!

Poll: Offended by what Brynmill J and Controversial J post on the Ukraine thread?

For the few, not the many. on 12:42 - Feb 4 with 2052 viewsA_Fans_Dad

The poor guy is declining fast, his signature on all those executive orders he has signed is nothing like it was.
For the few, not the many. on 15:17 - Feb 4 with 2002 viewsHighjack

For the few, not the many. on 12:41 - Feb 4 by Catullus

I guess there'll be a lot of new jobs created at vaccination centres then!

And a lot of sore arms.

For the few, not the many. on 15:31 - Feb 4 with 1996 viewsLohengrin

For the few, not the many. on 12:35 - Feb 4 by Highjack

He is, as the Sanders’ camp maintained all along, completely addled. If he can’t cope with sentences drip-fed to him on autocue how do you imagine he is going to be in face-to-face talks with somebody like Putin or Erdogan?

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

For the few, not the many. on 15:59 - Feb 4 with 1957 viewsBoundy

For the few, not the many. on 15:31 - Feb 4 by Lohengrin

He is, as the Sanders’ camp maintained all along, completely addled. If he can’t cope with sentences drip-fed to him on autocue how do you imagine he is going to be in face-to-face talks with somebody like Putin or Erdogan?

US's own Dianne Abbot but thanks goodness she hasn't got her fingers poised over the big red button

"In a free society, the State is the servant of the people—not the master."

For the few, not the many. on 16:04 - Feb 4 with 1956 viewsDwightYorkeSuperstar

The US was faced with either:

1) Donald Trump for 4 more years

2) A man who campaigned to segregate black children from their white classmates; removing black children from their current schools and bussing them to awful schools far from their homes because in his words, "I don't want my children growing up in racial jungles". In addition, a Vice President candidate who went to court to block the release of thousands of prisoners eligible for parole, because their release would be detrimental to the prison labour programs at numerous California prisons.

And to think we thought we had it bad with Boris v Corbyn.

Poll: Should MP for Swansea East Carolyn Harris resign?

Login to get fewer ads

For the few, not the many. on 16:17 - Feb 4 with 1933 viewsBoundy

Have no fear, kamala's here (could be a popular slogan)

For the few, not the many. on 16:41 - Feb 4 with 1933 viewsHighjack

I’ve had many family members descend day by day due to dementia or Alzheimer’s or a combination of both. As no doubt have many or all on here. This guy is showing all the signs. There should be an upper age limit to run for office. It would be a hard enough job for a young person to do.

For the few, not the many. on 16:47 - Feb 4 with 1918 viewsHighjack

For the few, not the many. on 15:59 - Feb 4 by Boundy

US's own Dianne Abbot but thanks goodness she hasn't got her fingers poised over the big red button

Her fingers are clasped around the little red book. Which arguably is just as dangerous.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2021 16:48]

For the few, not the many. on 17:07 - Feb 4 with 1893 viewsBoundy

For the few, not the many. on 16:47 - Feb 4 by Highjack

Her fingers are clasped around the little red book. Which arguably is just as dangerous.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2021 16:48]

not according to the lady “I suppose that some people would judge that on balance Mao did more good than harm”.

For the few, not the many. on 17:28 - Feb 4 with 1884 viewsCatullus

For the few, not the many. on 16:17 - Feb 4 by Boundy

As Culture Club sang, Kamala, Kamala, Kamala chameleon, replacing Joe, replacing Joe oh oh oh.

I'll get my coat

For the few, not the many. on 18:20 - Feb 4 with 1865 viewsJoe_bradshaw

Yet the majority view was that he was better than Trump in the one face to face debate that they had.

Which says a lot about the choice that the USA faced.

Planet Swans Prediction League Winner Season 2013-14. Runner up 2014_15.
Poll: How many points clear of relegation will we be on Saturday night?

For the few, not the many. on 18:29 - Feb 4 with 1863 viewsLohengrin

For the few, not the many. on 18:20 - Feb 4 by Joe_bradshaw

Yet the majority view was that he was better than Trump in the one face to face debate that they had.

Which says a lot about the choice that the USA faced.

That was certainly the media view, decided well in advance of the staging of the event.

Personally I found the quality of the candidates, on both sides, uniformly awful with exception of the Democrat Tulsi Gabbard. She was head and shoulders above anything else on offer.

An idea isn't responsible for those who believe in it.

For the few, not the many. on 19:16 - Feb 4 with 1841 viewsshingle

The guy has already had 2 terms as vice president and more or less achieved nothing to wright home about, so what great things is he going to do as president probably nothing, he will just say the right things but that will probably be it, lets just hope the oversea conflicts which caused the deaths of so many military personal and innocent civilians do not kick off again as they did under him him and Obama.
[Post edited 4 Feb 2021 19:19]
For the few, not the many. on 19:43 - Feb 4 with 1818 viewsDr_Winston

For the few, not the many. on 18:29 - Feb 4 by Lohengrin

That was certainly the media view, decided well in advance of the staging of the event.

Personally I found the quality of the candidates, on both sides, uniformly awful with exception of the Democrat Tulsi Gabbard. She was head and shoulders above anything else on offer.

Gabbard was my preferred option too. I liked the cut of her gib and also Mayor Pete, but suspect both were too young for the big job yet.

Assuming Biden doesn't see out this term (which seems likely) then 2024 is going to be all about Harris for the Dems, and 2028 too if she wins 2024. If she doesn't win 2024 I can see both the above having another crack at it in eight years.

Pain or damage don't end the world. Or despair, or f*cking beatings. The world ends when you're dead. Until then, you got more punishment in store. Stand it like a man... and give some back.

For the few, not the many. on 23:36 - Feb 4 with 1760 viewsKilkennyjack

For the few, not the many. on 16:17 - Feb 4 by Boundy

I agree, a very smart and capable lady ....

Beware of the Risen People

For the few, not the many. on 02:09 - Feb 5 with 1742 viewsDr_Parnassus

Jesus Christ. Unfathomable.

I echo the endorsement of Tulsi Gabbard, but as Democrats go she’s very much Republican in thought. They hate her as she poses such a threat. Destroyed Kamala in the debate before she was trained how to do that awful false laugh when under pressure, she was visibly seething.

Gabbard was an active part of the military for years and has a no nonsense approach which is far removed from the nonsense that is gripping us in 2020 and 2021. She is common sense 101 and a far cry from the virtue signalling and made up social crisis machine seen in recent times to further political reach. She would be fantastic and been championing her for a long time.

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024