Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Matt Grimes 16:03 - Mar 13 with 1561 viewskrunchykarrot

Another great performance for me.
Matt Grimes on 17:02 - Mar 13 with 1533 viewsKeithHaynes

Looked sharp and quick in the ball, he is a premier league player either way next season.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Matt Grimes on 17:04 - Mar 13 with 1529 viewsangryjack

Matt Grimes on 17:02 - Mar 13 by KeithHaynes

Looked sharp and quick in the ball, he is a premier league player either way next season.

Good player
Matt Grimes on 17:35 - Mar 13 with 1505 views34dfgdf54

Outstanding footballer at this level.
Matt Grimes on 17:48 - Mar 13 with 1499 viewsjack_lord

He is a good player at this level but I don't get the love in. His passing stats look great as there appear to be a lot which are backwards or square. He is getting caught in possession a lot and I don't think he is a competent tackler for a defensive midfielder. His game was upped when he was dropped and he chipped in with a couple. He has got the ability, I just wish he would use it or give the place t someone else.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Matt Grimes on 18:39 - Mar 13 with 1452 viewsbuilthjack

He struggles with his right foot. Would be ok at left half.

Swansea Indepenent Poster Of The Year 2021. Dr P / Mart66 / Roathie / Parlay / E20/ Duffle was 2nd, but he is deluded and thinks in his little twisted brain that he won. Poor sod. We let him win this year, as he has cried for a whole year. His 14 usernames, bless his cotton socks.

Matt Grimes on 18:46 - Mar 13 with 1442 viewskrunchykarrot

Matt Grimes on 17:48 - Mar 13 by jack_lord

He is a good player at this level but I don't get the love in. His passing stats look great as there appear to be a lot which are backwards or square. He is getting caught in possession a lot and I don't think he is a competent tackler for a defensive midfielder. His game was upped when he was dropped and he chipped in with a couple. He has got the ability, I just wish he would use it or give the place t someone else.

No love in and , im old and lucky enough to have enjoyed. Just plain facts, he gets his foot in more than most never goes missing picks a pass and is growing into the Captains roll.
Matt Grimes on 19:26 - Mar 13 with 1412 viewsFlashberryjack

Matt Grimes on 18:46 - Mar 13 by krunchykarrot

No love in and , im old and lucky enough to have enjoyed. Just plain facts, he gets his foot in more than most never goes missing picks a pass and is growing into the Captains roll.

Probably the first name on the managers team sheet, and rightly so IMO.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Matt Grimes on 21:25 - Mar 13 with 1340 viewsswancity

Fantastic footballer he makes Swansea tick

Didn’t have his shooting boots on today and that’s an area he can improve but he’s one of our most important players

Only an idiot would eat a turkey curry on Christmas day

Login to get fewer ads

Matt Grimes on 22:06 - Mar 13 with 1309 viewsjack_lord

Matt Grimes on 18:46 - Mar 13 by krunchykarrot

I am very critical of him but I want him to play well. He is no Captain yet and that should go to a leader. We have a couple of them on the pitch.
He is a very safe player, absolutely, but we lose the momentum because of this type of play. I have screamed and shouted over the last year where he has not been in a position for a pass when it was needed. It is maddening because he has the ability.

Lord_Jack increasingly detached from the riches of kicking a ball
Poll: The E U : Stay or Leave

Matt Grimes on 07:59 - Mar 14 with 1238 viewsBrynmill_Jack

Matt Grimes on 22:06 - Mar 13 by jack_lord

I am very critical of him but I want him to play well. He is no Captain yet and that should go to a leader. We have a couple of them on the pitch.
He is a very safe player, absolutely, but we lose the momentum because of this type of play. I have screamed and shouted over the last year where he has not been in a position for a pass when it was needed. It is maddening because he has the ability.

I think that if he didn’t gave the responsibility of the captaincy he would try the more risky creative pass - he’s very safety first as captain. He played very well yesterday- if he hadn’t I’m sure we would have drawn the game or possibly lost.

Each time I go to Bedd - au........................

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024