Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
How we spent the Eze money 10:51 - Apr 21 with 5437 viewsTonto

If you look at the players we bought in with the Eze money - we did pretty well didnt we.

I have seen various independent threads regarding individual players, so this is an attempt to bring those together I suppose.

Willock: as he gets more experience he is getting better and better after some decent cameos early on

Dykes: started with a bang, became the boo boy (still dont get that) and is now on fire.

Dickie: potential POTS. nuff said.

Bonne: not set the place alight, but has mostly played form the bench and still scored a few goals which have won us points. needs games IMO

Thomas: been unlucky with injuries, but has produced a few decent cameos. Hopefully he is on the same path as Willock and we will see a player next season.

Kelman: needs games - possible loan out, but we knew that hen we got him

Amos: was lookign good before his injury. Fingers crossed.

so 1 player turned into 7 (unless Ive missed someone): 3 staters (4 if you count Amos before his injury), 2 youngsters with potetnial and one where the jury is still out, but hasnt been total crap.

thats a pretty good return. credit to the scouts and management for that. we are a stronger club with some depth and the ship has been turned IMO.

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

How we spent the Eze money on 20:41 - Apr 28 with 315 viewsTonto

Not sure my assessment aged well...

Why stop now, just when I'm hating it
Poll: Is it essential that QPR stay in the Borough of H&F?

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024