Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
African Nations 21:29 - Jun 15 with 1383 viewsaston_hoop

Can add Ozzy Kakay to Send Dieng and Ilias Chair potentially buggering off to Cameroon in January for a month. Congratulations to him anyway. I suppose Mac Bonne potentially if he gets called up by Zimbabwe. Lets hope Charlie doesn't discover some long lost Gambian blood in his family or something

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

African Nations on 22:06 - Jun 15 with 1286 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

Seny Dieng either loves his country or didn’t think very far ahead in his career. Capable of playing for Switzerland if he wanted to.

Hopefully this won’t dent our 20 point lead at the top we’ll have in January.
African Nations on 22:09 - Jun 15 with 1275 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

By the way, worst badge ever.
African Nations on 07:27 - Jun 16 with 1047 viewsCamberleyR

African Nations on 22:06 - Jun 15 by BazzaInTheLoft

Seny Dieng either loves his country or didn’t think very far ahead in his career. Capable of playing for Switzerland if he wanted to.

Hopefully this won’t dent our 20 point lead at the top we’ll have in January.

Dieng guilty of doing a Lawrenson. I think he was (I think that was a competitive game he played for Senegal?) capable of playing for Switzerland but he'd need to be playing top level football first given that their current keepers are playing at Borussia Mönchengladbach, PSV (on loan from Liepzig), Montpellier and Stuttgart.

Ironically, the Swiss reserve keeper Mvogo, is from Cameroon...
[Post edited 16 Jun 2021 7:29]

Poll: Which is the worst QPR team?

African Nations on 11:35 - Jun 16 with 887 viewsaston_hoop

He'll presumably be behind the C*****a goalkeeper for Senegal when everyone is fit. To be fair though, its a really decent Senegal side at the moment! Sadio Mane and Ismaila Sarr in attack is not a disaster

Poll: Moses Odubajo - Stick or Twist?

African Nations on 12:40 - Jun 16 with 779 viewsBazzaInTheLoft

African Nations on 07:27 - Jun 16 by CamberleyR

Dieng guilty of doing a Lawrenson. I think he was (I think that was a competitive game he played for Senegal?) capable of playing for Switzerland but he'd need to be playing top level football first given that their current keepers are playing at Borussia Mönchengladbach, PSV (on loan from Liepzig), Montpellier and Stuttgart.

Ironically, the Swiss reserve keeper Mvogo, is from Cameroon...
[Post edited 16 Jun 2021 7:29]

I’ve got an image of a confused Lawrenson turning up in Senegal after his agent told him he’d be eligible for an International side 😂
[Post edited 16 Jun 2021 13:37]
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024