Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
What the heck is going on? 20:26 - Jul 9 with 1568 viewstodfest

Does anyone at the football club really know what is going on.
After all the somewhat positive vibes from the board and trust we now find that people on this message board know more about what's going on with these possible investors than the club do.At the moment I have no confidence in anybody at the club and although they are well meaning and sticking there head above the parapet, this really does mean nothing when there is no control of the sinking ship Nice people will never defeat the sharks of this world so please give us confidence in yourselves and fight the cause.
What the heck is going on? on 20:27 - Jul 9 with 1537 viewsjudd

Have faith.

They are seriously good people at the helm.

Poll: What is it to be then?

What the heck is going on? on 20:28 - Jul 9 with 1512 viewsD_Alien

What the heck is going on? on 20:27 - Jul 9 by judd

Have faith.

They are seriously good people at the helm.

And there's zero evidence that they "don't know what's going on"

Poll: What are you planning to do v Newport

What the heck is going on? on 20:29 - Jul 9 with 1484 viewsRAFCBLUE

I have massive confidence in the Dale Trust for one.

Tonight's update is clear and comprehensive and sets out what they have been told by the EFL:
https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2021/07/trust-update-re-investors/

George Bernard Shaw had it right: "He who can does; he who cannot, teaches." https://www.visittheusa.co.uk/
Poll: EGM - which way are you voting?

What the heck is going on? on 20:41 - Jul 9 with 1362 viewsR17ALE

What the heck is going on? on 20:29 - Jul 9 by RAFCBLUE

I have massive confidence in the Dale Trust for one.

Tonight's update is clear and comprehensive and sets out what they have been told by the EFL:
https://www.daletrust.co.uk/2021/07/trust-update-re-investors/

I'd agree regards The Trust.

Earlier in the week they reported they'd been told face to face by Curran that he had bought over 40% of the club.

Now I've been told by a Dale Director past or present, that if shares are to change hands privately, the transfer has to be rubber stamped by the Board (BOD).

I also happen to know that the current BOD have yet to receive any applications for share transfers, meaning Curran currently doesn't own 1 share.

So he's gone to all this trouble for what exactly?

I assume the club's larger shareholders who have agreed to sell have done so verbally, and have not signed the relevant forms if so.

Now, either Curran is hopeless, or his advisors (including the "insider") are useless. He'll be fuming when he realises.

Or have I got this arse about face? From what I hear, you wouldn't want to get on the wrong side of Curran either.

Poll: Who do you think bury should appoint as their next manager?

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024