Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today 05:35 - Jul 12 with 7484 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55271/racial-abuse-yet-a

Sad racist scum above.
Subscribe to us on Twitter below

This post has been edited by an administrator
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:38 - Jul 16 with 637 viewsDr_Parnassus

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:33 - Jul 16 by londonlisa2001

Nothing to do with numbers. Everyone knew that the reason he’d been reported to his employer was because of a tweet sent by his own account before it was deleted.

It was quite literally all over Twitter.

You just piled on in error and are doing your usual.

Nope, “everyone” was posting tweets from a Somalian account suggesting it was this guy. It was literally trending on Twitter.

You were riding the wave of that nonsense.

“Doesn’t matter about numbers”

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:43 - Jul 16 with 632 viewslondonlisa2001

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:28 - Jul 16 by Dr_Parnassus

For completion, here are your comments clearly singling out “white men”, defining them by race as opposed to saying “football fans” of course, because you are trying to paint a false narrative. Your accusations are very deliberate and always race specific.

It wouldn’t quite work if you painted the reality that in fact all races disagree with the knee, sort of makes your horrific insinuation fall flat in an instant really, doesn’t it?...

This is one of many.

Lol. Now you’re talking about a different post.

Where does that say men Dimi? Are you getting confused about what you’re trying to lie about?

That says white people because it was responding to a post from Darran about changing the anti racist gesture. Darran is white. So it would be odd to describe his suggestion as coming from a black person on balance don’t you think?

Stop being so disingenuous. I know you’re irritated as your post about the man arrested in Manchester was so very wrong, but spending all day trying to find stuff on various boards to get back at me is a waste of your time surely?

As an aside - ‘all races disagree with the knee’ isn’t true is it? Did you mean to say ‘some people from all races disagree with the knee’. The majority in the U.K. don’t though right? They’ve just done a survey which shows majority support.
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:43 - Jul 16 with 629 viewsDr_Parnassus

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:35 - Jul 16 by londonlisa2001

“ Fast forward 24 hours later and the whole thing is blown open as a pretty transparent ‘hoax’ from what appears to be people not even from England, but Somalia who stole someone’s name and photo in order to agitate and attention seek... and we hear crickets chirping. It’s like they are annoyed that it wasn’t a white English guy.

While of course, some bloke now has thousands of people falsely accuse him of horrific racism and tracking down where he works and where he lives after yet another trial by social media. Many of which will not be aware that it was indeed not him at all. “

There’s no ‘if’ there Dimi.

However much you pretend there is.

Yep, in relation to the account trending on Twitter as a racist English guy sending multiple racist tweets to players - that account was a Somalian account agitating because of people like you who revel in this kind of thing.

Those tweets were not from him, you are right, there is no “if” there Lisa, it was a Somalian account.

What neither of us knew at the time, regardless of what you claim, that there was a single tweet that not many saw and was quickly deleted according to logs. You were exciting yourself over a fake account pretending to be this man.

Because it transpires he does appear to have sent a tweet you didn’t see, it doesn’t vindicate your reaction. Mine was always one of wait and see what happens, with good reason as it transpires as 96% of them were fake.

You aren’t wriggling out of this one. You are wasting your time.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:46 - Jul 16 with 624 viewslondonlisa2001

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:36 - Jul 16 by Dr_Parnassus

No you didn’t, you specified race intentionally because you were insinuating that the reason was racism. That would only work if you pretended that those booing are white.

It’s not. Not even close.

Stop it.

Are you claiming that the vast majority of people booing at football matches are not white men?

Interesting.

Of those arrested at present in the U.K. after sending racist messages to the footballers after Sunday how many of them have been white men?

Originally you claimed children and attention seekers. How many have been children?

We’ll wait.
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:48 - Jul 16 with 617 viewsDr_Parnassus

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:43 - Jul 16 by londonlisa2001

Lol. Now you’re talking about a different post.

Where does that say men Dimi? Are you getting confused about what you’re trying to lie about?

That says white people because it was responding to a post from Darran about changing the anti racist gesture. Darran is white. So it would be odd to describe his suggestion as coming from a black person on balance don’t you think?

Stop being so disingenuous. I know you’re irritated as your post about the man arrested in Manchester was so very wrong, but spending all day trying to find stuff on various boards to get back at me is a waste of your time surely?

As an aside - ‘all races disagree with the knee’ isn’t true is it? Did you mean to say ‘some people from all races disagree with the knee’. The majority in the U.K. don’t though right? They’ve just done a survey which shows majority support.

That particular post was you clearly insinuating race, hence why you singled out white people.

In this one you singled out “white blokes”, not just once but 7 (yes SEVEN) times.

https://i.ibb.co/1fh5z81/DF48-F2-E5-4533-4-F3-B-A1-B1-EB07286-DB284.jp

Amazing you now are wriggling so much you forgot what you said. So now you are referring to Darren as “white bloke(s)”.

As I said, stop digging.

Your attempts to promote a false racist atmosphere is palpable. Your language is dishonest as are your intentions and you won’t be getting a millimetre of space to spread your nonsense with me.

You are part of the problem. Understand that.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:48 - Jul 16 with 617 viewslondonlisa2001

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:38 - Jul 16 by Dr_Parnassus

Nope, “everyone” was posting tweets from a Somalian account suggesting it was this guy. It was literally trending on Twitter.

You were riding the wave of that nonsense.

“Doesn’t matter about numbers”

Nope.

Perhaps in Brisbane but not here which is where it was happening. Everyone knew his name and account. They only had the details of where he worked from tracing that to his linked in account.

“ Fast forward 24 hours later and the whole thing is blown open as a pretty transparent ‘hoax’ from what appears to be people not even from England, but Somalia who stole someone’s name and photo in order to agitate and attention seek... and we hear crickets chirping. It’s like they are annoyed that it wasn’t a white English guy.

While of course, some bloke now has thousands of people falsely accuse him of horrific racism and tracking down where he works and where he lives after yet another trial by social media. Many of which will not be aware that it was indeed not him at all. “

You were wrong Dimi. Still wrong now however much you attempt to deflect.
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:50 - Jul 16 with 610 viewsonehunglow

Some debate this.

Both sides intrangident.

See my point now.

Race is something we are born to be burdened with either way.

We are either good or bad and it’s nothing to do with Under Milk Wood.

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:51 - Jul 16 with 609 viewsDr_Parnassus

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:46 - Jul 16 by londonlisa2001

Are you claiming that the vast majority of people booing at football matches are not white men?

Interesting.

Of those arrested at present in the U.K. after sending racist messages to the footballers after Sunday how many of them have been white men?

Originally you claimed children and attention seekers. How many have been children?

We’ll wait.

It doesn’t matter what the majority or minority are. People of all races make up a football crowd and people of all races boo the knee, singling out white people is dishonest, disgusting and wholly fraudulent.

Never in my life have I ever heard a manager or player praise “the white people” for getting behind the team, describing them that way because they are the majority.

What you are trying to wriggle out with is one of the most ludicrous things I have ever heard.

You are intentionally being race specific for a reason, and it isn’t going to wash.

Own it.

Login to get fewer ads

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:54 - Jul 16 with 606 viewsDr_Parnassus

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:48 - Jul 16 by londonlisa2001

Nope.

Perhaps in Brisbane but not here which is where it was happening. Everyone knew his name and account. They only had the details of where he worked from tracing that to his linked in account.

You were wrong Dimi. Still wrong now however much you attempt to deflect.

Everywhere, the internet is not region specific.

You are rewriting history, as you do often. You had zero clue 96% of the tweets attributed to this bloke were fake, you are a liar.

I told you that it appears that these were fake tweets, which you met with disappointed silence. I was correct.

Stop.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:55 - Jul 16 with 603 viewslondonlisa2001

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:43 - Jul 16 by Dr_Parnassus

Yep, in relation to the account trending on Twitter as a racist English guy sending multiple racist tweets to players - that account was a Somalian account agitating because of people like you who revel in this kind of thing.

Those tweets were not from him, you are right, there is no “if” there Lisa, it was a Somalian account.

What neither of us knew at the time, regardless of what you claim, that there was a single tweet that not many saw and was quickly deleted according to logs. You were exciting yourself over a fake account pretending to be this man.

Because it transpires he does appear to have sent a tweet you didn’t see, it doesn’t vindicate your reaction. Mine was always one of wait and see what happens, with good reason as it transpires as 96% of them were fake.

You aren’t wriggling out of this one. You are wasting your time.

You are making yourself look silly now.

The bloke was targeted because his account sent a racist tweet.

When you say ‘neither of us knew at the time’, you mean you didn’t. I did. It was all over twitter. Including his linked in page. I saw the screen grab of his tweet on Sunday evening hundreds of times. I saw loads of messages with the screen grab directed to his employer and people cancelling work with them. His employer had put out a message on Monday about it, which was a full day before you posted that it was a hoax.

The only one wriggling is you.
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:56 - Jul 16 with 596 viewsonehunglow

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:54 - Jul 16 by Dr_Parnassus

Everywhere, the internet is not region specific.

You are rewriting history, as you do often. You had zero clue 96% of the tweets attributed to this bloke were fake, you are a liar.

I told you that it appears that these were fake tweets, which you met with disappointed silence. I was correct.

Stop.

You are now both accusing each other of being liars so stop it now.

Nobody is going to win this one.

Read what I post and learn.

We have to accept our differences and not necessarily LOVE any race or ethnicity or creed.

Just tolerance is all that is needed.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:58 - Jul 16 with 591 viewslondonlisa2001

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:51 - Jul 16 by Dr_Parnassus

It doesn’t matter what the majority or minority are. People of all races make up a football crowd and people of all races boo the knee, singling out white people is dishonest, disgusting and wholly fraudulent.

Never in my life have I ever heard a manager or player praise “the white people” for getting behind the team, describing them that way because they are the majority.

What you are trying to wriggle out with is one of the most ludicrous things I have ever heard.

You are intentionally being race specific for a reason, and it isn’t going to wash.

Own it.

Hahahaha.

Whatever Dimi.

The emojis are really silly by the way.
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:00 - Jul 16 with 587 viewsDr_Parnassus

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:55 - Jul 16 by londonlisa2001

You are making yourself look silly now.

The bloke was targeted because his account sent a racist tweet.

When you say ‘neither of us knew at the time’, you mean you didn’t. I did. It was all over twitter. Including his linked in page. I saw the screen grab of his tweet on Sunday evening hundreds of times. I saw loads of messages with the screen grab directed to his employer and people cancelling work with them. His employer had put out a message on Monday about it, which was a full day before you posted that it was a hoax.

The only one wriggling is you.

But that isn’t true, you are revising history.

99% of the messages regarding this guy being a racist were referencing comments from the fake Somalian account. There is very little chance you happened to see the tweet from his original account and I don’t believe that you did.

You were jumping up and down because of this Somalian account, you had absolutely no idea about this genuine account or you would have quite obviously brought it up at the time. At no point did anybody reference this genuine account on the discussion, because most didn’t know it existed.

Including you.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:02 - Jul 16 with 584 viewsDr_Parnassus

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:58 - Jul 16 by londonlisa2001

Hahahaha.

Whatever Dimi.

The emojis are really silly by the way.

As are your explanations.

To be fair “whatever Dimi” is probably the best you can reply with to salvage any pride you have left after the explanation that you labelled football fans “white blokes” simply because they are the majority.

That’s the sort of explanation you would hear from a 6 year old who got caught trying to spread lies.

Enough.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:04 - Jul 16 with 583 viewslondonlisa2001

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:48 - Jul 16 by Dr_Parnassus

That particular post was you clearly insinuating race, hence why you singled out white people.

In this one you singled out “white blokes”, not just once but 7 (yes SEVEN) times.

https://i.ibb.co/1fh5z81/DF48-F2-E5-4533-4-F3-B-A1-B1-EB07286-DB284.jp

Amazing you now are wriggling so much you forgot what you said. So now you are referring to Darren as “white bloke(s)”.

As I said, stop digging.

Your attempts to promote a false racist atmosphere is palpable. Your language is dishonest as are your intentions and you won’t be getting a millimetre of space to spread your nonsense with me.

You are part of the problem. Understand that.

No, you are conflating two posts.

The one where there is a conversation is obviously the same person throughout. It would be weird if they changed gender or race during a conversation don’t you think? If the conversation had continued I still wouldn’t have changed gender or race. So it may have been 9 (yes NINE) times in that case. Live the way you didn’t manage to screenshot that by the way so you can pretend it’s something it’s not…

The one you screen shotted earlier was a different post in response to Darran. It says ‘ to the OP’. The OP was Darran.

You really are in a little temper about being wrong aren’t you…
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:05 - Jul 16 with 578 viewslondonlisa2001

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:00 - Jul 16 by Dr_Parnassus

But that isn’t true, you are revising history.

99% of the messages regarding this guy being a racist were referencing comments from the fake Somalian account. There is very little chance you happened to see the tweet from his original account and I don’t believe that you did.

You were jumping up and down because of this Somalian account, you had absolutely no idea about this genuine account or you would have quite obviously brought it up at the time. At no point did anybody reference this genuine account on the discussion, because most didn’t know it existed.

Including you.

It was trending on Twitter you melt. The actual post. His name. His employer’s name.
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:09 - Jul 16 with 577 viewsDr_Parnassus

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:04 - Jul 16 by londonlisa2001

No, you are conflating two posts.

The one where there is a conversation is obviously the same person throughout. It would be weird if they changed gender or race during a conversation don’t you think? If the conversation had continued I still wouldn’t have changed gender or race. So it may have been 9 (yes NINE) times in that case. Live the way you didn’t manage to screenshot that by the way so you can pretend it’s something it’s not…

The one you screen shotted earlier was a different post in response to Darran. It says ‘ to the OP’. The OP was Darran.

You really are in a little temper about being wrong aren’t you…

I understand when you get t caught out, condescension usually works for you. Not with me kid.

You are quite clearly (yet again) trying to paint a false picture that the oppressed black people are trying to make a stand against racism and the oppressive racist white blokes in the crowd are against it.

It’s false. It’s disgusting. It’s damaging. It’s problematical.

People of ALL RACES, dislike BLM or any of the associated gestures heavily linked to it, regardless of alternate reasoning.

You are quite simply wrong, agitating, or both.

Either way it isn’t going to fly.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:10 - Jul 16 with 576 viewsDr_Parnassus

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 11:05 - Jul 16 by londonlisa2001

It was trending on Twitter you melt. The actual post. His name. His employer’s name.

Name calling now, someone is getting angry.

The literal Twitter handle of the false account was trending with anyone pointing to the fact it appeared to be a false account was accused of racism.

Try again.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 13:12 - Jul 16 with 552 viewsKGriz16

Bony used to get called all sorts down the Lib. It got embarrassing during one match in particular, constantly being referred to as a 'N'
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 15:16 - Jul 16 with 528 viewsTreforys_Jack

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 13:12 - Jul 16 by KGriz16

Bony used to get called all sorts down the Lib. It got embarrassing during one match in particular, constantly being referred to as a 'N'

Never heard that tbh.
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 18:08 - Jul 16 with 496 viewsFlashberryjack

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 15:16 - Jul 16 by Treforys_Jack

Never heard that tbh.

Me neither.

Hello
Poll: Should the Senedd be Abolished

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 18:19 - Jul 16 with 487 viewsKeithHaynes

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 13:12 - Jul 16 by KGriz16

Never heard that at all, had I done so personally I would have dealt with it there and then. What happened when you heard it ?

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 19:06 - Jul 16 with 472 viewsmax936

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 18:19 - Jul 16 by KeithHaynes

Never heard that at all, had I done so personally I would have dealt with it there and then. What happened when you heard it ?

Good job Bony didn't hear it either, I'd say.

Poll: Will it Snow this coming Winter

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 20:37 - Jul 16 with 456 viewsonehunglow

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 19:06 - Jul 16 by max936

Good job Bony didn't hear it either, I'd say.

Well one of our fan heard that shyte at Tranmere regarding one of our own players and it was dealt with on the spot. Brave lad and a good lad that he was.

We ,as a fanbase,have racists,as does any group of people.

Accept that simple fact.

No difference between Welsh,cottish or English fans except to say there are many times more of them.

I hope lis is not trying to demonise every white man as many of colour are doing. Another fact. I also hope white people are not demonising every black man

Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'BeGambleAware' Logo for 'GamStop' Gambling 18+
About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024