Please log in or register. Registered visitors get fewer ads.
Forum index | Previous Thread | Next thread
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today 05:35 - Jul 12 with 7141 viewsSwansIndependent

https://www.fansnetwork.co.uk/football/swanseacity/news/55271/racial-abuse-yet-a

Sad racist scum above.
Subscribe to us on Twitter below

This post has been edited by an administrator
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 22:48 - Jul 15 with 638 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 22:39 - Jul 15 by Catullus

You left out those Right wing Trump supporters who are sure the election was stolen from him amd those who may not post racist stuff openly but deny that racism exists.

I don't think they fit into any of the groups you named?

Who has denied that racism exists?

https://rumble.com/vjuvx5-exposed-the-most-comprehensive-proof-of-election-fraud
[Post edited 15 Jul 2021 22:49]

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 22:49 - Jul 15 with 637 viewsDr_Parnassus

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 14:51 - Jul 15 by londonlisa2001

“Fast forward 24 hours later and the whole thing is blown open as a pretty transparent ‘hoax’ from what appears to be people not even from England, but Somalia who stole someone’s name and photo in order to agitate and attention seek... and we hear crickets chirping. It’s like they are annoyed that it wasn’t a white English guy.

While of course, some bloke now has thousands of people falsely accuse him of horrific racism and tracking down where he works and where he lives after yet another trial by social media. Many of which will not be aware that it was indeed not him at all. “

You should let him know. He’s pretty easy to find as he handed himself in to Manchester Police yesterday and has been arrested for Malicious Communication offences. He’ll be delighted to know it’s a hoax and he’s not a white English guy.

You what?

Your grasp of stories is almost as bad as your grasp on society and race on the whole. You were deadly silent when it dawned on you that you had yet again jumped to the wrong conclusion on your ever so tiresome quests.

The second you think there may be some hope that there is a racist out there you leap right back on your horse, sadly you have done it yet again without reading the manual.

Can’t you let these things be played out before trying to score silly points in your games?

He has handed himself in to the station asking for it to be investigated claiming that the masses of tweets attributed to him, are not him. There seems to be some clear evidence that the Twitter account was not his. It should be fairly simple to sort out. If he has indeed said such things then he should get the book thrown at him and it will act as a deterrent for those of sound mind wishing to repeat such things.

If it turns out that the account was of Somalian descent until full time, when it then adopted his name and picture then he should be demanding a full apology and I’m sure you will be front of the queue... right?

This is a web archive of the Twitter account in question, prior to full time. @picofru

It may well have been this Andrew Bone himself, but seems like an incredibly weird thing to do (pretend you are Somalian since 2018) then change to your real identity at full time of the final of the Euros in order to make some vile tweets, considering nobody knew what would happen.

I, like most sensible people, will see how this transpires before casting any views on who was behind it.

You know as much as the rest of us, which isn’t very much.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2021 0:48]

Swansea Independent Poster of the Year 2021 and 2022.
Poll: Would you swap Ayew for Piroe?

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 22:53 - Jul 15 with 635 viewsDr_Parnassus

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 17:05 - Jul 15 by londonlisa2001

Ah, so a large chunk of people sending racist comments is ‘lefties’ and ‘black people’.

You are sickening. I mean that.

And Keith, if your original post on this thread was in genuine, and I think it was, and you believe it ‘has to end today’, and I think you do, I honestly think you should start by cleaning up posters like this from your website. There is a real difference between difference of opinion and opposition of views and people posting this sort of constant, made up, totally unjustifiable nonsense with no reason other than to excuse racism.

I read a sweeping post from you on the other forum where you say anyone who boos the knee is a white man. You said they were doing so because they were racist.

Both racism and misandry seeping out of that one. Amazing to think you can’t fathom a female or anyone ‘non white’ booing BLM. It shows how little knowledge and understanding you have on the subject.

You make such vile posts on that site because you know you won’t be called out. On here you will be called out every single time.

So then Lisa, in the real world, all races and genders boo the knee (fact), would you like proof of that? Are you calling the black people that boo anything to do with BLM racist? Or is it just if they are white that you make that claim? Do you think you should try and find out why black people are rejecting BLM in their droves?

Come back to me if you would like to know why. I’d be happy to point you in the right direction.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2021 23:04]

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 23:06 - Jul 15 with 615 viewsGwyn737

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 22:39 - Jul 15 by Catullus

You left out those Right wing Trump supporters who are sure the election was stolen from him amd those who may not post racist stuff openly but deny that racism exists.

Valid point but I see the Cyber Ninjas like comedy as opposed to debate.
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 23:12 - Jul 15 with 602 viewsGwyn737

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 22:48 - Jul 15 by Ajack_Kerouac

Who has denied that racism exists?

https://rumble.com/vjuvx5-exposed-the-most-comprehensive-proof-of-election-fraud
[Post edited 15 Jul 2021 22:49]

Every time you post a rumble link I have a look at their top 5 ‘Battleground’ stories.

I won’t anymore after tonight. It’s disgusting.
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 23:20 - Jul 15 with 594 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 23:12 - Jul 15 by Gwyn737

Every time you post a rumble link I have a look at their top 5 ‘Battleground’ stories.

I won’t anymore after tonight. It’s disgusting.

The reason why I have to use Rumble to show you the evidence of election fraud presented in Georgia yesterday is because YouTube won't allow this evidence to appear on their site.

...and then people like Catulus say; 'I've checked online and all of the claims of election fraud are baseless' (or words to that effect.

This is political suppression. What are they afraid of? The truth?
Perhaps they know that the proof is irrefutable and that there is nothing they can do or say to win the argument that there was no election fraud.

If I was President of the United States and millions of people didn't believe that I won that election I wouldn't be threatening them...I wouldn't be trying to suppress any evidence presented...I would be saying;
"Let's have it out in court and we will prove that you lot are nothing but a bunch of conspiracy theorists"

...but he can't do that can he (or I should say, the poundshop Commie wokesters around him can't do that...old Joe doesn't appear to have a scoobie what is going on - which is another thing the media lied to everybody about, didn't they?)
[Post edited 15 Jul 2021 23:22]

"It's what people know about themselves inside that makes them afraid" - "In a time of universal deceit, telling the truth is a revolutionary act" - "The further a society drifts from truth the more it will hate those who speak it"

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 23:22 - Jul 15 with 591 viewsDr_Parnassus

The good old Doctor has done some more digging.

So from what I can see, Andrew Bone did indeed make a racist comment which was subsequently deleted on his account @Andrew_Bone within an hour.

Someone from Somalia then changed their account to his picture and his name (kind of) and continued to give repeated racist abuse in a clear attempt to agitate.

So the masses of comments from @picofru which are the ones being used by the media and Twitter users to show ‘how racist the country is’, are fake. There are 27 comments attributed to Andrew Bone (or “Andie Jones”).

One appears to be a genuine comment, 26 seem to be of African origin geographically, people have seen DM’s which suggest it is Somali kids trolling.

So Andrew should be made an example of for his genuine tweet, which was awful. I may even suggest a short prison term would be appropriate, that should act as a rather large deterrent if they can prove it was him, which seems likely it was given it’s from his direct account.

Then the media need to be reprimanded for yet again not looking into anything before reporting it, as do the people that jump on these things in order to stir the pot and make things 100 times worse.

It’s taken me about 8 mins in total to find that.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 23:27 - Jul 15 with 585 viewsAjack_Kerouac

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 23:22 - Jul 15 by Dr_Parnassus

So from what I can see, Andrew Bone did indeed make a racist comment which was subsequently deleted on his account @Andrew_Bone within an hour.

Someone from Somalia then changed their account to his picture and his name (kind of) and continued to give repeated racist abuse in a clear attempt to agitate.

So the masses of comments from @picofru which are the ones being used by the media and Twitter users to show ‘how racist the country is’, are fake. There are 27 comments attributed to Andrew Bone (or “Andie Jones”).

One appears to be a genuine comment, 26 seem to be of African origin geographically, people have seen DM’s which suggest it is Somali kids trolling.

So Andrew should be made an example of for his genuine tweet, which was awful. I may even suggest a short prison term would be appropriate, that should act as a rather large deterrent if they can prove it was him, which seems likely it was given it’s from his direct account.

Then the media need to be reprimanded for yet again not looking into anything before reporting it, as do the people that jump on these things in order to stir the pot and make things 100 times worse.

...and Twitter need to stop permitting the use of the 'N' word
...and the rappers need to stop using it
...and black people need to stop using it

We have young people in this country growing up, listening to this music, hearing the word being used liberally hundreds of thousands of times before they reach 16...but if they use that word once, their life is over.

...and the graffiti on Rashford's mural was not racist, it was stupid and scummy, but not racist.
So people on the Left need to stop pretending it was.

...and people of all political persuasions (but in this country we are really only talking about the Left) need to stop using sport to play politics.

People who reject the kneeling are not racist, they are not racist at all.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2021 23:32]

Login to get fewer ads

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 23:35 - Jul 15 with 578 viewsDr_Parnassus

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 23:27 - Jul 15 by Ajack_Kerouac

...and Twitter need to stop permitting the use of the 'N' word
...and the rappers need to stop using it
...and black people need to stop using it

We have young people in this country growing up, listening to this music, hearing the word being used liberally hundreds of thousands of times before they reach 16...but if they use that word once, their life is over.

...and the graffiti on Rashford's mural was not racist, it was stupid and scummy, but not racist.
So people on the Left need to stop pretending it was.

...and people of all political persuasions (but in this country we are really only talking about the Left) need to stop using sport to play politics.

People who reject the kneeling are not racist, they are not racist at all.
[Post edited 15 Jul 2021 23:32]

Absolutely, I have no time for the whole “the word has been reclaimed” nonsense.

Any use of it is a promotion of an old way of thinking that is almost dead and buried in many places, people seem intent on keeping it alive. Twitter without doubt needs to crack down and it would be a start by making that word a swear word and filtering at appropriately.

My concern also is the sheer amount of agitators around playing on peoples nuclear online reactions. It’s immediate gratification for these people who gets their kicks instantly, with an army of people more than willing to feed them.

Twitter said it deleted 1000 racist messages towards the England players in question. In this instance alone we have 26 fake ones and 1 real one. I’d be fascinated to know how many of those 1000 are from silly trolling accounts and how many are from genuinely vile people (not that the trolls aren’t vile people but you know what I mean).

If it’s the same ratio, that 1000 quickly becomes 38.

38 too many of course, but something that appears far more controllable than 1000.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 09:18 - Jul 16 with 497 viewsKeithHaynes

And most certainly not racist, but exceptionally good ‘at times’ at debate. I disagree with the majority of their politics, but racist they are not, and if we have to go back to defending political debate from any perspective again I probably won’t be as tolerant.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 09:32 - Jul 16 with 488 viewsonehunglow

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 22:53 - Jul 15 by Dr_Parnassus

I read a sweeping post from you on the other forum where you say anyone who boos the knee is a white man. You said they were doing so because they were racist.

Both racism and misandry seeping out of that one. Amazing to think you can’t fathom a female or anyone ‘non white’ booing BLM. It shows how little knowledge and understanding you have on the subject.

You make such vile posts on that site because you know you won’t be called out. On here you will be called out every single time.

So then Lisa, in the real world, all races and genders boo the knee (fact), would you like proof of that? Are you calling the black people that boo anything to do with BLM racist? Or is it just if they are white that you make that claim? Do you think you should try and find out why black people are rejecting BLM in their droves?

Come back to me if you would like to know why. I’d be happy to point you in the right direction.

Tell you what;we disagree but we can exchange with a little class.
And yeah,on this site,one will be called out

Poll: Christmas. Enjoyable or not

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 09:48 - Jul 16 with 478 viewslondonlisa2001

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 22:49 - Jul 15 by Dr_Parnassus

You what?

Your grasp of stories is almost as bad as your grasp on society and race on the whole. You were deadly silent when it dawned on you that you had yet again jumped to the wrong conclusion on your ever so tiresome quests.

The second you think there may be some hope that there is a racist out there you leap right back on your horse, sadly you have done it yet again without reading the manual.

Can’t you let these things be played out before trying to score silly points in your games?

He has handed himself in to the station asking for it to be investigated claiming that the masses of tweets attributed to him, are not him. There seems to be some clear evidence that the Twitter account was not his. It should be fairly simple to sort out. If he has indeed said such things then he should get the book thrown at him and it will act as a deterrent for those of sound mind wishing to repeat such things.

If it turns out that the account was of Somalian descent until full time, when it then adopted his name and picture then he should be demanding a full apology and I’m sure you will be front of the queue... right?

This is a web archive of the Twitter account in question, prior to full time. @picofru

It may well have been this Andrew Bone himself, but seems like an incredibly weird thing to do (pretend you are Somalian since 2018) then change to your real identity at full time of the final of the Euros in order to make some vile tweets, considering nobody knew what would happen.

I, like most sensible people, will see how this transpires before casting any views on who was behind it.

You know as much as the rest of us, which isn’t very much.
[Post edited 16 Jul 2021 0:48]

Wow, you are certainly tying yourself in some knots there.

You literally said an innocent man had been hounded over tweets that were not his.

Anyone who had any idea what was going on knew that the man in question had tweeted, deleted all social media and had been suspended by his employer.

The twitter account you keep referring to (which has quite obviously not been his from the start) is irrelevant to what has happened. It’s just been pushed by those pretending that the whole thing is fraudulent (a hoax you called it I think). I have never claimed that was his. It was obviously not.

The man in question first claimed he’d been hacked (as his employer handed it to the police, not him) and later on, handed himself into police and was arrested.
The twitter account ‘in question’ as you call it, is not the one you have posted now.
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 09:50 - Jul 16 with 471 viewsonehunglow

Nobody should make assumptions about usernames of what lies behind them.
Replying to the text is best.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 09:56 - Jul 16 with 465 viewslondonlisa2001

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 22:53 - Jul 15 by Dr_Parnassus

No you didn’t see anything of the sort.

You are a liar.

I posted an example conversation between a black player and a white bloke.

Nothing said anything about it only being white men booing. The example was used since the vast majority of football crowds watching England or football in England are white men. There may be black people at England matches booing and there may be women booing (of any ethnicity) but they will, by definition, be in the minority. Are you denying that is the case?

Not sure why you are banging on about BLM in a wider context. The discussion was about football and they have made it perfectly clear they are kneeling in support of racial equality in general.

You keep telling them they are lying. You obviously know best.

Looking at other forums to see what is posted and talking about it here is very odd behaviour by the way.
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 09:57 - Jul 16 with 463 viewsKeithHaynes

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 09:56 - Jul 16 by londonlisa2001

You are a liar.

Nothing said anything about it only being white men booing. The example was used since the vast majority of football crowds watching England or football in England are white men. There may be black people at England matches booing and there may be women booing (of any ethnicity) but they will, by definition, be in the minority. Are you denying that is the case?

Not sure why you are banging on about BLM in a wider context. The discussion was about football and they have made it perfectly clear they are kneeling in support of racial equality in general.

Looking at other forums to see what is posted and talking about it here is very odd behaviour by the way.

Now that I do agree with.

A great believer in taking anything you like to wherever you want to.
Blog: Do you want to start a career in journalism ?

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 09:59 - Jul 16 with 458 viewslondonlisa2001

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 23:22 - Jul 15 by Dr_Parnassus

Everyone knew that on Sunday evening. That’s why your comments were ludicrous.
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:06 - Jul 16 with 453 viewsDr_Parnassus

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 09:56 - Jul 16 by londonlisa2001

You are a liar.

I am nothing of the sort, you know full well your sweeping stances on white men.

You continued that with your posts on the other forum. You boiled the situation down (quite fraudulently) to black people saying how they want to protest and “white men” saying they shouldn’t do it that way - that’s not the case at all and completely and intentionally misrepresentative, isn’t it.

Why do it? Who are you trying to convince?

Your accusation was because they were racist of course, you were clear with that. So if you just happened to use white men as an example as you say, and also acknowledge that you also meant anyone else of any other race doing so, then it would be true for black supporters too then, wouldn’t it?

I’m yet to hear you accuse a black person of racism for not supporting BLM.

Funny that.

Who am I suggesting is lying? I have told you why people are booing and disapprove, the gesture represents BLM regardless of intent behind it. Whether it is intentional in its design, it’s image promotes a dangerous ideology that has affected tens of thousands of lives, many of them minority, and still continues to do so.

You keep assuming people who dislike BLM and all gestures linked to it are racist if it makes you feel better. I can’t educate you on the subject anymore than I already have, I think you are trying to convince yourself more than recognise reality.

That’s your prerogative.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:07 - Jul 16 with 450 viewsDr_Parnassus

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 09:59 - Jul 16 by londonlisa2001

Everyone knew that on Sunday evening. That’s why your comments were ludicrous.

You are claiming you knew that 26 of the 27 comments were from a Somalian account?

Sure you did Lisa, sure you did.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:14 - Jul 16 with 446 viewsDr_Parnassus

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 09:48 - Jul 16 by londonlisa2001

Wow, you are certainly tying yourself in some knots there.

You literally said an innocent man had been hounded over tweets that were not his.

Anyone who had any idea what was going on knew that the man in question had tweeted, deleted all social media and had been suspended by his employer.

The twitter account you keep referring to (which has quite obviously not been his from the start) is irrelevant to what has happened. It’s just been pushed by those pretending that the whole thing is fraudulent (a hoax you called it I think). I have never claimed that was his. It was obviously not.

The man in question first claimed he’d been hacked (as his employer handed it to the police, not him) and later on, handed himself into police and was arrested.
The twitter account ‘in question’ as you call it, is not the one you have posted now.

Nope, I didn’t say that at all, let alone “literally”.

You yet again are either lying or have no idea what you are reading. I said “IF” it turns out he didn’t do it then you will owe him an apology. That is absolutely nothing like what you just claimed. You can’t sneak your dishonest rubbish past me, you really need to learn that.

I quite clearly said the tweets from the account in question appeared to be of Somalian origin and not this bloke at all. That remains to be the case.

You had absolutely no idea of that regardless of what you claimed, you were far too busy being judge, jury and social justice executioner. Now you are trying to dig yourself out of the hole with people who took a more measured approach and said we will wait for more facts to develop.

It turns out that 96% of the comments that were reported to be from this bloke were fake.

Stop digging.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:16 - Jul 16 with 445 viewsonehunglow

Ive always though we should except that most people prefer "their own" in some way shape or other. The trick is to top it from being discrimitatory and offensive. In other words ,keep it to yourself and either learn and educate yourself.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:28 - Jul 16 with 440 viewsDr_Parnassus

For completion, here are your comments clearly singling out “white men”, defining them by race as opposed to saying “football fans” of course, because you are trying to paint a false narrative. Your accusations are very deliberate and always race specific.

It wouldn’t quite work if you painted the reality that in fact all races disagree with the knee, sort of makes your horrific insinuation fall flat in an instant really, doesn’t it?...

This is one of many.

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:30 - Jul 16 with 435 viewslondonlisa2001

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:06 - Jul 16 by Dr_Parnassus

I am nothing of the sort, you know full well your sweeping stances on white men.

You continued that with your posts on the other forum. You boiled the situation down (quite fraudulently) to black people saying how they want to protest and “white men” saying they shouldn’t do it that way - that’s not the case at all and completely and intentionally misrepresentative, isn’t it.

Why do it? Who are you trying to convince?

Your accusation was because they were racist of course, you were clear with that. So if you just happened to use white men as an example as you say, and also acknowledge that you also meant anyone else of any other race doing so, then it would be true for black supporters too then, wouldn’t it?

I’m yet to hear you accuse a black person of racism for not supporting BLM.

Funny that.

Who am I suggesting is lying? I have told you why people are booing and disapprove, the gesture represents BLM regardless of intent behind it. Whether it is intentional in its design, it’s image promotes a dangerous ideology that has affected tens of thousands of lives, many of them minority, and still continues to do so.

You keep assuming people who dislike BLM and all gestures linked to it are racist if it makes you feel better. I can’t educate you on the subject anymore than I already have, I think you are trying to convince yourself more than recognise reality.

That’s your prerogative.

‘I know full well’ nothing of the sort.

Stop making stuff up.

I gave an example conversation. You are pretending I did something different. As you do frequently.
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:33 - Jul 16 with 433 viewslondonlisa2001

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:07 - Jul 16 by Dr_Parnassus

You are claiming you knew that 26 of the 27 comments were from a Somalian account?

Sure you did Lisa, sure you did.

Nothing to do with numbers. Everyone knew that the reason he’d been reported to his employer was because of a tweet sent by his own account before it was deleted.

It was quite literally all over Twitter.

You just piled on in error and are doing your usual.
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:35 - Jul 16 with 429 viewslondonlisa2001

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:14 - Jul 16 by Dr_Parnassus

Nope, I didn’t say that at all, let alone “literally”.

You yet again are either lying or have no idea what you are reading. I said “IF” it turns out he didn’t do it then you will owe him an apology. That is absolutely nothing like what you just claimed. You can’t sneak your dishonest rubbish past me, you really need to learn that.

I quite clearly said the tweets from the account in question appeared to be of Somalian origin and not this bloke at all. That remains to be the case.

You had absolutely no idea of that regardless of what you claimed, you were far too busy being judge, jury and social justice executioner. Now you are trying to dig yourself out of the hole with people who took a more measured approach and said we will wait for more facts to develop.

It turns out that 96% of the comments that were reported to be from this bloke were fake.

Stop digging.

“ Fast forward 24 hours later and the whole thing is blown open as a pretty transparent ‘hoax’ from what appears to be people not even from England, but Somalia who stole someone’s name and photo in order to agitate and attention seek... and we hear crickets chirping. It’s like they are annoyed that it wasn’t a white English guy.

While of course, some bloke now has thousands of people falsely accuse him of horrific racism and tracking down where he works and where he lives after yet another trial by social media. Many of which will not be aware that it was indeed not him at all. “

There’s no ‘if’ there Dimi.

However much you pretend there is.
Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:36 - Jul 16 with 428 viewsDr_Parnassus

Racial abuse yet again, and all we hear are words. It has to end today on 10:30 - Jul 16 by londonlisa2001

‘I know full well’ nothing of the sort.

Stop making stuff up.

I gave an example conversation. You are pretending I did something different. As you do frequently.

No you didn’t, you specified race intentionally because you were insinuating that the reason was racism. That would only work if you pretended that those booing are white.

It’s not. Not even close.

Stop it.

About Us Contact Us Terms & Conditions Privacy Cookies Advertising
© FansNetwork 2024